It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So just to recap -

Now Howard has shown you that all the viewpoints from the photo's tie up using a overhead photo of the intersection (it is the same intersection as I showed - mainly due to it being the only one near the Pentagon and with a view of the damaged area) and I also have shown you that the pattern of the broken glass is the same in all the shots you can see it, (Ie the newspaper shot, the shot with the white car in front of the taxi and the Loose Change 2 Still) - what do you have to say?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Personally, I don't care if the taxi did move. I still don't buy the idea that:

- a few hundred people were forced in some way to make false statements

paid, not forced. paid in power. and not getting killed. positive/negative reinforcement's a wonderful thing.

- the poles were rigged to "shear" off (not using demo)

why not? if there are problems with the logistics of the evidence, 'choosing' to believe('buying') this or that is, ...welll, ...ilogical.

- the cabbie was a stunt driver and set to drive that highway at that exact time to have the
pole crash in his cab

same as above. paid, and why not? i find the timing strange, and don't 'buy' a secondary explosion, as this has never been reported that i know of. i find it pretty hard to believe that a light pole could be driven into a car at 400-500 mph, and only smash the windshield. it would crush the whole car like a pop can. (unless it had bounced once or twice first, but even then, it's a stretch that there's not even a scratch on the paint. turtle wax, maybe?)

- the real flight 77 was taken out

there is no proof it ever left the ground.

- the cellphone calls were rigged and/or faked

why not? do you find the passengert list at all unusual, once again, in light of possible motive, ie. many raytheon, republican and military types on board a flight not scheduled to fly? i don't buy that those calls are possible, personally.

- a subsitute plane/missile was put in place full of explosives and painted to match

why not?

- the fire crews and other personel were also forced to make false statements

paid. see above.

- AND it all happened to take place the same day that terrorists took other planes over and crashed them into buildings (and a field)

it's a black op. it was all staged, obviously. not just the pentagon.

If the current Admin could plan and execute that so perfectly, then they would plan and execute everything perfectly and we KNOW that's not true.

the admin is taking orders from the hidden hand. where's the mystery?

[edit on 23-1-2006 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You guys, why do you insist on believing in conspiracies that are so complicated?

Why not just fly an airplane into the dam building, sounds simple enough to me, why do all this rigging and setup, come on, give it up, use your heads.

Train

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
You guys, why do you insist on believing in conspiracies that are so complicated?

Why not just fly an airplane into the dam building, sounds simple enough to me, why do all this rigging and setup, come on, give it up, use your heads.

Train

give up? where's the fun in that?

not to mention a relief from sleepless nights spent tossing and turning trying to get 2 and 2 to be 5, as per the official story, that i will get when there are no more holes in any story

frankly, i first looked at this thing about the taxi as frivolous and unimportant, but now i see it as very interesting, indeed.

indeed, if there is nothing amiss with the pictures of the taxi, i ask myself, 'what's with those clumps of brown dust, that are there, and then not there by the pole?" there is also a white something on the pavement in the picture with the dirt clumps, and then not in the other pictures.

so, WHAT'S WITH THAT?

'how do two guys even lift that pole?' is another question that pops into my head. no skid marks? no dents in the hood? time for two guys to recover from shock, get out of their cars and lift a VERY heavy piece of steel(anyone whose lifted steel will know that FOUR guys would be hard put to lift that pole, and, also, WHY BOTHER?) before the plane allegedly responsible decides to explode. if the pole is aluminum, i can't 'eye it' for weight, but i imagine it would STILL be very heavy.

i can't understand why it bothers some people that other people like to discuss stuff. if you are not interested in the 'devil in the details', go watch television or something. maybe 'everybody loves raymond' or something equally stimulating is on.

so, something which at first seems unimportant and frivolous, has now taken on the character of staged evidence (to me), which bears a closer look.
especially in light of the fact that all the witnesses seem to be from the 'same team'.

pointing out holes in one theory, does not mean that 'we' have a COMPLETE picture of what DID actually happen.

perhaps the reason the conspirators chose a convoluted and overly complicated plan was for the sole purpose of saying, 'why would they make it so complicated?', as a 'reason' not to believe that it would be complicated. i personally don't think the conspirators are stupid.

as bush said, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on".

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
not to mention a relief from sleepless nights spent tossing and turning trying to get 2 and 2 to be 5, as per the official story, that i will get when there are no more holes in any story

Is this a tactic from the Republican play-book? "Yer either wid us, or ag'in us!"

Just because many conspiracy theorists have settled on the idea that a 757 hit the Pentagon is no indication they believe the "official story" hook line and sinker as you seem to imply.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok. I circled the trailer in the background in red also represented by the yellow mark with the red circle in the overhead shot. (Which I'd bet 5 bucks that is the trailer they used to bring in this taxi with the shattered windshield). Also note the sheriff/police officer circled in blue, also represented by the blue dot. Again, it is strange that he is loitering around back there but whatever. I hope this gives you the perspective you need to see that the cab and pole were moved. I am sure I am off a little, but this is pretty accurate for a quick little rendering.

external image

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I circled the trailer in the background in red also represented by the yellow mark with the red circle in the overhead shot.

Trailer? now theres a trailer involved? How do you know that is a trailer?Looks to me like you circled the wrong thing, what I think you should have circle is one of those squares off to the left of what you circled. What you say is a trailer looks like its burried except for the last foot or so and is surrounded by grass.

Also note the sheriff/police officer circled in blue, also represented by the blue dot. Again, it is strange that he is loitering around back there but whatever.

You sure thats a cop, for all I know that could be anybody? Or are you just thowing things out there. Could be, but its relly hard to tell. Typically here in Va cops wear their very recognizable hats when out of the car, that figure doesn't appear to be wearing one, but I don't know if that makes a difference anyways.

I am sure I am off a little

You can say that again.

[edit on 23/1/06 by Skibum]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimm

Is this a tactic from the Republican play-book? "Yer either wid us, or ag'in us!"

Just because many conspiracy theorists have settled on the idea that a 757 hit the Pentagon is no indication they believe the "official story" hook line and sinker as you seem to imply.

wow, that's a big shovel you're using to cram words into my mouth. i never critisized anyone, except someone who thinks we shouldn't be discussing this topic, and we should 'give up'.

this is a first. someone accusing ME of being a republican? did you read what i posted?

anyway, to be clear....

believe what you like, i am here to discuss these things with intelligent people who reason for themselves. people from both sides of the fence, some who wear shiny hats, and some who have secret service badges, some in high school, and some with one foot in the grave. you are with us, or against us in this light.

are you for or against this discussion?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Trailer? now theres a trailer involved? How do you know that is a trailer?Looks to me like you circled the wrong thing, what I think you should have circle is one of those squares off to the left of what you circled. What you say is a trailer looks like its burried except for the last foot or so and is surrounded by grass.

Go look at the enlarged photo. It's a trailer

You sure thats a cop, for all I know that could be anybody? Or are you just thowing things out there. Could be, but its relly hard to tell. Typically here in Va cops wear their very recognizable hats when out of the car, that figure doesn't appear to be wearing one, but I don't know if that makes a difference anyways.

I don't know. Look at the enlarged photo. Looks like a law enforcement officer to me.

You can say that again.

That must be why you keep coming back.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Missed that, okay so its a trailer.
Now what?
Why would they just drop off the taxi then leave the trailer right around the corner? Why not just keep going?

It seems that with every post you make, your theory gets harder and harder to believe.

So now not only was the taxi moved but it was originally brought in on a trailer as well. Makes sense.

That must be why you keep coming back.

I enjoy a good laugh.

[edit on 23/1/06 by Skibum]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It seems that with every post you make, your theory gets harder and harder to believe.

So now not only was the taxi moved but it was originally brought in on a trailer as well. Makes sense.

Not if from the beginning I've been maintaining that the whole thing was staged. So that particular 'theory' would make sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Missed that, okay so its a trailer.
Now what?
Why would they just drop off the taxi then leave the trailer right around the corner? Why not just keep going?

You guys really have that hard of a time thinking for yourself?

Why would they 'keep going'? Who the hell, other than Narc, is going to notice the trailer? Obviously not you.

Why does more scrutiny make it harder to believe? So if a pic shows up with the cab actualy on the trailer would that make even harder to believe to you?

I just don't get your logic. You obviously don't want to believe anything but the official story not matter what evidence you're shown that contradict it, or make it questionable.

You have to admit there are holes as big as the chunnel right? Or are you that deep in denial?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Why does more scrutiny make it harder to believe? So if a pic shows up with the cab actualy on the trailer would that make even harder to believe to you?

Scrutiny doesn't make it harder to believe.

What makes it hard to believe is that, with every idea he throws out there another half dozen or more people are added to the plot.

You obviously don't want to believe anything but the official story not matter what evidence you're shown that contradict it, or make it questionable.

I'm still waiting for some evidence to contradict what I believe, maybe he is holding back. It really does not look like the cab was moved.
You want me to change my mind? show me something other than speculation, show me proof.

You have to admit there are holes as big as the chunnel right? Or are you that deep in denial?

Denial, no. Just sane.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Denial, no. Just sane.

Well that's just your opinion, got any proof?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

i find it pretty hard to believe that a light pole could be driven into a car at 400-500 mph, and only smash the windshield.

How did you calculate those numbers?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
Ok. I circled the trailer in the background in red also represented by the yellow mark with the red circle in the overhead shot. (Which I'd bet 5 bucks that is the trailer they used to bring in this taxi with the shattered windshield).

the trailer is a low-boy, commonly used to haul heavy construction equipment around

A bit of overkill for a taxi, don't you think?

Wouldn't anyone have noticed them offloading the taxi?

BTW, here are some other views of the trailer. You can see some heavy equipment ing the background. No doubt those were what were hauled into the construction site on the trailer.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

i find it pretty hard to believe that a light pole could be driven into a car at 400-500 mph, and only smash the windshield.

How did you calculate those numbers?

because all black cabs with orange stripes go that fast.

or perhaps because a physical reaction between two objects has limitations. if the plane was not 'knocked off course' by colliding with NUMEROUS lampposts, than, the lamposts basically had the planes velocity instantly translated to their velocity(from zero to the planes velocity in a fraction of a second). if the poles went slower than the plane, then the plane would have slowed down AND thrown the plane out of control.

so, either the pole goes as fast as the plane, or the plane is slowed and thrown off trajectory. no?

i could have sworn you would know that.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
or the pole bends, breaks and is slowed down by the electrical cables pulling out of it. (all of which takes away any energy imparted to it)

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
okay, so the two ton pole was only going two hundred miles an hour, then. fair?
or, a one ton pole going three hundred miles an hour?
a concrete block going fifty miles an hour?
how fast was the cab going?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Two ton pole? Where did you get that figure frim?
Try more like 250 pounds. The same kind of light poles in Balitmore were being stolen right off the street, and probably sold for scrap. They were only 250, so how did the ones at the Pentagon suddenly become 2 tons?

[edit on 1/24/2006 by Zaphod58]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join