It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So what are these objects wedged under the pole?

And yet, they seem to be gone here...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hardly, I'm still fascinated as to the logical explanation behind doing such a thing and the method used to not arouse suspicion in performing said task. Or have you become so confused that even the idea of that makes some sort of twisted sense?

Maybe they were worried about the sheared off metal being sharp, so halfway through they decided to swap it over in case someone cut themselves, you know, because of Health and Safety crap....

Oh dear oh dear... *shakes head*

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Hardly, I'm still fascinated as to the logical explanation behind doing such a thing and the method used to not arouse suspicion in performing said task. Or have you become so confused that even the idea of that makes some sort of twisted sense?

Maybe they were worried about the sheared off metal being sharp, so halfway through they decided to swap it over in case someone cut themselves, you know, because of Health and Safety crap....

Oh dear oh dear... *shakes head*

It's not entirely my job to find out WHY they did something that specific. Only that they DID do it and it ties into the question of why the cab and pole was moved(and maybe swapped).

But let the record show that you agree and believe the pole may have been swapped.

(Unless you were being sarcastic)

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Of course I don't believe the pole was swapped, I havn't destroyed my brain just yet thanks..

You havn't proven that a pole was swapped at all. The most you could possibly have proven is that some crap was kicked up against the pole at one point that wasn't there before/later (depending on when pictures were taken). That is unless there is an alternative explanation, like shadows/compression anomolies/etc. But even so, even if there is some rubbish there that wasn't before, so what? If you go there now the taxi isn't there at all (yes it's true) so does that mean it didn't happen?

Don't get carried away thinking you have proven anything as 'grand' as the 'pole having been swapped'. You have done nothing of the sort..

Try and use some common sense, if you entertain the 'anything is possible' attitude to too much of an extreme, please be aware of potentially serious side-effects such as, delusions of grandeur, paranoid delusions and schizophrenic behaviour.
You do realise how ridiculous it is that anyone would eventhink let alone suggest that the dumb light pole was swapped?

Even on a frikkin movie they will buy an old airliner and cut it/blow it up for realism. Now your saying that even if it was a complete 'inside job' the Government would not just use a real aircraft and do it 'for real'? Even the movies practically do

Of course they would find some willing participants to manually plant 'evidence' everywhere, all without any suspicion from any of the public! No witnesses to the planting of evidence, nothing...

You would think there would be a big rush of people coming forward saying 'how odd it was those blokes chucking light poles and bits of a plane all over the place'.
Get it into YOUR HEAD! It would be far easier, far simpler and far more realistic to just FLY THE PLANE INTO THE BUILDING AS DESCRIBED! No matter who was ultimately behind it, that would be the best and most realistic way.
People like you think you are helping the truth movement but YOU HOLD IT BACK and give it a bad name! bravo...

[edit on 21-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
Oh look Lyte 'Trip', he is trying to intimidate you and me, Merc 'Mercy', by making us think they 'know' who we are.

Sorry mate, I'm freelance. I wouldn't even want to guess what 'they' know LOL!
heh....

Oh that's right, 'they' also 'know' my photobucket account is under 'Merc Mercy', as shown in the address.

Regardless, don't try and act coy with me. You were trying to 'spook' us.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Of course I don't believe the pole was swapped, I havn't destroyed my brain just yet thanks..

You do realise how ridiculous it is that anyone would eventhink let alone suggest that the dumb light pole was swapped?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to spook you perp, no-one's knocking on your door are they? Don't worry they won't either.. If you think anyone would other than your own friends, you hold yourself in far too high a regard.

Ahh, I see you have not yet encountered sarcasm, if you are interested to learn about it then study my posts in great detail, there you will find many examples..

Here is a useful dictionary definition to get you started:

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 21-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok, Agent Smith whtever you say

You are done. And I am done with you.

No more replies for you from me.

You are too antagonistic for me.

You, like Defcon 5 and Valhall, will be ignored.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'd like to draw the attention of our three new members to this information:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this point forward, any activity deemed an organized disruption of any ATS topic by any apparently organized group of members will subject the entire group of members to possible post banning or complete account privilege termination of the entire group of members.

The three members, Lyte, Merc, and Narc have been actively engaged in disrupting mature and polite discussion of one 9/11 topic, the Pentagon and 757 issue.

This is your only warning. Please learn how to engage in collaborative and polite discussion, or all three accounts will be terminated without recourse.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There should be some rules made to further or better this touchy subject, its obvious emotions get a little touchy on 9/11 topics, we must try and understand the seriousness of this subject, and allow for a more serious and aggressive debate, afterall we are adults, maybe an indication to a warning would service before actual punishment?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The problem is that there are people who have made up their minds about it, and no amount of rational debate is going to change that, and they'll see a warning as trying to shut them up because either A) Their message is too close to the truth, or B) no one is interested in what they think is good information.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
afterall we are adults, maybe an indication to a warning would service before actual punishment?

Agreed. Merc/Narc has been given ample warning via U2U and was already temp-post-banned for abusive comments.

Our preference would be that these members remain to engage in discussion about these issue, but not if they can't learn how to do so in a more mature manner.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I'd like to draw the attention of our three new members to this information:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this point forward, any activity deemed an organized disruption of any ATS topic by any apparently organized group of members will subject the entire group of members to possible post banning or complete account privilege termination of the entire group of members.

The three members, Lyte, Merc, and Narc have been actively engaged in disrupting mature and polite discussion of one 9/11 topic, the Pentagon and 757 issue.

This is your only warning. Please learn how to engage in collaborative and polite discussion, or all three accounts will be terminated without recourse.

Merc and Narc are obviously the same person. Me. I thought everyone knew that?

Lyte Trizzle is a whole other person. A friend that I have met on another board. I already explained how he came to become a member on this board.

Mister_Narc, the other identity I had to extablish, because you wouldn't reinstate Merc and I wasn't able to respond to the post, MY post, that YOU made into a thread.

The real question is why moderators here are snooping around and checking people's IP's.

And secondly when did myself or Lyte "actively engage in disrupting mature and polite discussion of one 9/11 topic, the Pentagon and 757 issue."

Where specifically?

It was Valhall who initiated the last episode. It was Zedd whatever his name is who PUBLICLY made a big deal about our IP addresses. That could have been handled in your U2U.

So who again is actively 'engaging in disrupting mature and polite discussion of one 9/11 topic, the Pentagon and 757 issue.'?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So who again is actively 'engaging in disrupting mature and polite discussion of one 9/11 topic, the Pentagon and 757 issue.'?

You don't need cursing and vulgarities to discuss these issues.

Let's mature up, okay?

Thanks.

(We exchanged several emails regarding your original account. It's not banned or disabled.)

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think the problem is that some ppl cant explain themselfs, hense the feeling of being ignored or frustrated at not being able to make there point. i suppose there nothing more you can do, but its always the same on this subject. it just generally ends up aggressive,

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
it's a touchy subject and although i haven't been on this board for very long....from what i have read...

the 9/11 truth fighters and the pseudoskeptics seem to get a bit heated quite often.

it's fair to ask people to not call names or swear but sarcasm is clearly a casually thrown around literary tool around here.

the only "disruption" outside of the norm that merc and i have offered is compelling evidence against the official story.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The real question is why moderators here are snooping around and checking people's IP's.

Please explain to me why they do this, and how

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is generally done when you have more than one username that types very similarly to another member, or they are suspicious that one person is using multiple accounts. You can trace an IP too, it's very simple. There a traceroute command IIRC, I may have that wrong, I haven't used it in a long time. You type it in the run line of the start menu, and type in the IP address and it'll pull up info on the IP.

As far as the taxi goes, sorry I'm just not seeing it having been moved. And even more, I fail to see WHY, and HOW they got so many people to either ignore it while they did, leave the area while they did, or just outright lie about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyte Trizzle

the only "disruption" outside of the norm that merc and i have offered is compelling evidence against the official story.

See, this is where you and your friends decide to accuse me of sarcasm, but I've got news for you, for a lot of us...

no you haven't. And I assure you, that's not sarcasm.

[edit on 1-21-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So what are these objects wedged under the pole?

It seems to me that the taxi ended up facing that direction when the light pole went through the windshield. There are two good reasons as to why this happened.
1. When the pole hit, the force of the pole literally spun the car around like a top.
2. The driver probably parked the taxi like that after he locked up the brakes.

And yet, they seem to be gone here...

Looks to me like chunks of concrete that came flying off when the engine hit the barrier. Course, I coule be wrong about the chunks of concrete that are laying there. For all I know it could have been clumps of dirt that just blew away in the wind.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join