It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon: The Mystery of the Moved Taxi

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
OK maybe you did read them, but you obviously didn't think much about it before dismissing it comepletly. That's doesn't surprise me though seeing as the powers that be rely on just that, the population not thinking too hard.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
OK maybe you did read them, but you obviously didn't think much about it before dismissing it comepletly. That's doesn't surprise me though seeing as the powers that be rely on just that, the population not thinking too hard.

Why do you think I have to think about NOW. When I've read these reports many times in the past 4 years, and I've had this very conversation several times.

I have thought about it - several times and at length. I didn't need to invest anything this time.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
merc-the-perc/mr_narc/lytetrizzle,

I think this is the fourth time or more that I am asking you to prove that all of these people

www.oilempire.us...

are lying. Since you're convinced it was all staged you most assuredly have researched every one of these eye witness accounts and found them to all be fake, else there would be no way you could be convinced.

anok already did us the favor of posting some of the conflicting accounts so as he states.......that in itself is rather suspicious.

bottom line though.......

we do not deny that there was a plane.

it was most likely a military drone painted as a commercial airliner a la holdover plans from operation northwoods way the heck back in 1964.

so naturally some people would be planted witnesses, some would confuse it for a commercial airliner, and some would see it for what it was......

a much smaller craft than a 757.

we also have reason to believe there may have been a commercial airliner that simultaneously was flown overhead as a distraction.

bottom line....

the eyewitnesses do NOT have to be all proven as agents in order for the official story to be false.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The second plane was an Air Force C-130 that had just taken off out of Andrews AFB, heading for the midwest. ATC asked them to find and identify the 757. They flew over the Pentagon just after impact.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyte Trizzle
anok already did us the favor of posting some of the conflicting accounts so as he states.......that in itself is rather suspicious.

Us...

we do not deny that there was a plane.

We...

we also have reason to believe there may have been a commercial airliner that simultaneously was flown overhead as a distraction.

Another we...

(and of course the "have reason to believe" which is certainly not "overwhelming evidence" and hasn't been posted even with repeated asking.)

bottom line....

the eyewitnesses do NOT have to be all proven as agents in order for the official story to be false.

Ahhh, the bottom line. How about this bottom line?

Merc_the_Perp shows up after the big COINTELPRO "attack" to jump in the 9/11 thread.
Then a post of his gets split to the 9/11 Taxi thread.

Mister_Narc shows up immediately after the Taxi thread starts with a similar posting style (the links, the photos with bold text inbetween, etc) with the seeming purpose of backing up Merc_the_Perp.

Then Lyte Trizzle shows up 2 days after Mister_Narc posts to back him up and also posts in a similar style.

I notice all three of "you" use a variety of different IP's some of which are tracable and some which lead to Proxy style server pools (mostly in Texas). I also found one that went to certain company on the west coast of the USA for "you" Lyte Trizzle and funny...Mister_Narc had posted from the same subnet (owned by the same company).

Now, the interesting thing? Depends on the posts (the IP's vary like I said depending on the time of day, etc) but the common factor for all of them at some point?

Merc_the_Perp

This user had an ip of xx.xxx.xxx.xx- adsl-xx-xxx-xxx-xx.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister_Narc

This user had an ip of xx.xxx.xxx.xx - adsl-xx.xxx.xxx.xx.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyte Trizzle

This user had an ip of xx.xxx.xxx.xx - ppp-xx.xxx.xxx.xx.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net

"You" are all on the same provider (I've removed the IPs for this post) and the IP tends to change depending on time of day AND "they" all show up not long after the COINTELPRO "attack" on ATS?

That is quite a coincidence in itself wouldn't you say? The clones do not have to all be proven in order for the story to be false. I'll let the members decide, but either way...I have seen enough that the "coincidence" disturbs me, especially combined with "your" dogma of "overwhelming evidence" that "you" continually preach, but can't ever seem to prove.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
Explain to us how so many can be wrong. That's what you need to do. Freaking prove it.

Did you miss my post at the top of page 10? It's been proven, time and again, that eyewitnesses can easily be wrong, en masse, especially when prodded to remember things in certain lights.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
A bunch of crap

Oh aren't we quite the detective. Is it any ADMIN EDIT(Removed unecessary curse word) secret who I am?

And for the last time, I am not "cointelpro"!

You "people" put up a bs thread for years and don't expect some site to debunk it?

I read the debunking like everyone else did and I've already been doing my own research on the stuff. All I did was show up on the thread on time. Right after the article was READ!

FYI, I am a f-ing hip hopper, just some average cat with an average life. 'Lyte Trizzle' is a friend from other boards. I can't post messages on certain sites at my job, I can only view certain sites. SO I GAVE HIM MY NAME, PASSWORD, AND MESSAGE AND ASKED HIM TO POST IT FOR ME, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, SHERLOCK. You think we're stupid? We knew you could see our ISP's. We were wondering how long it would take for some fearless soul to actually make an issue about it. And ladies and gentlemen, looks like we have a winner. But it was fun imagining you guys scratching your heads like chimps. You shouldn't have banned me. You should have checked your people on proper debating etiquette.

Lyte Trizzle is sticking up for me, because he, like most people reading this can see through your

But now the term COINTELPRO is being thrown around like you shmucks are the poor victims. Give me a break please. A small one.

You people are the most antagonistic, suspicous, subversive people I have ever encountered on a discussion board. Your mods go out of their way to stir up trouble. They behave worse than your members do. Sad.

Calling me cointelpro, calling me names, calling me a profiteer. No proof, just "disinfo" to put things in a certain light. You and your crew, Skepticoverlord, aren't doing a very good job of not looking suspicious.

You actually put up that piece of excrement called an "analysis" on your front page. Allowing it to be ammo for every boob who types in "Pentagon hoax". And you don't expect people to be bothered over it? You don't expect people to have a vendetta against you and your site for a completely misleading piece? My revenge was posting that and the other info I've posted. And it felt good.

Joe Quinn served you guys. SOTT served you guys. I served you guys.

You were overwhelmed. And suddenly after I start posting here. All of a sudden it is removed from your front page. Too little, too late.

All I have to say is look at the information. Look at the photo's like everyone has been. We're not crazy. We're not stupid. The pictures and facts do not lie. You can't keep having coincidence after amazing coincidence. Sheer luck versus calculated military precision. Like I've said . All I want is answers. And we're obviously not going to get any here.

COINTEL? What COINTEL? Oh wait look over here at this guy. He must be COINTEL. We've got COINTEL on our board people. They're here because of the Pentagon. A 757 hit the Pentagon and they are here to distract us all by making us think that it didn't.

Yeah that's not biased.

we like doodle on pictures make pretty

[edit on 1-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The Flight77.info source is still exceptionally biased in favor of one viewpoint.

Oh, hmmm, imagine a site doing that.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
And I answered you. Unlike some other folks on this thread
Give me a break!

You deserve an answer. You even deserve this title:

Admin edit to remove childishness bullcookies

[edit on 1-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
From this site we can get an aerial photograph of the intersection in question taken 4/26/2002.

Note the following key landmarks:

A: Lane stripe
B: Lane Stripe
C: Lane Stripe
D: Sign on the bridge
E: Tree in the Background
F: New Light Pole to Replace the impacted one.

In this photo:

Based on the position of the overhead sign and its shadow, the pole is next to lane stripe "A." The cab is just before lane stripe "B."

looking at this photo:

the question is the pole now by lane stripe "B" or is it still at lane stripe "A?"

To determine that, you have to look at how the landmarks line up in that photo.

Note that the end of the lane stripe, the signs on the bridge, and the tree in the background are all roughly lined up.

going back to the aerial photo, we can see that the only way that can occur is if the pole is still at lane stripe "A." (red line) the grey and the green line are too far to the left of the tree in the background.

(Sorry about the wavy quality of the lines, but I was doing those freehand on GIMP).
Note the purple line in the bottom left corner of the photo. That is the perspective of this photo:

So, Sorry Merc, but the cab was not moved.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
SO I GAVE HIM MY NAME, PASSWORD, AND MESSAGE AND ASKED HIM TO POST IT FOR ME, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, SHERLOCK. You think we're stupid? We knew you could see our ISP's.

Well, that does break number five...
5.) You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.

And yeah, he's your friend. Funny though, just like Clark Kent and Superman...are you both around at the same time?

And ladies and gentlemen, looks like we have a winner. But it was fun imagining you guys scratching your heads like chimps.

A showman with agenda. Damn...I owe Crowne $20 now. If you ONLY had an agenda, I would have won this time.

And you were actually imagining us being taken in and confused by you? You know that's a bit weird, right? It just so...government-ish.

You actually put up that piece of excrement called an "analysis" on your front page. Allowing it to be ammo for every boob who types in "Pentagon hoax". And you don't expect people to be bothered over it?

Ok wait....this thread becomes educational to people in some way or "ammo" as you put it and you're pissed because we......ummm, beat you in Google?

People came here, they read it and decided they didn't want to continue researching the subject, so you...got mad and went to subversion tactics?

You don't expect people to have a vendetta against you and your site for a completely misleading piece? My revenge was posting that and the other info I've posted. And it felt good.

Vendettas? Revenge?

BTW, you broke number two and possibly number one...
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

We're not crazy. We're not stupid. The pictures and facts do not lie. You can't keep having coincidence after amazing coincidence.

We, we, we...well, I did say it was a group effort didn't I? I win $5 back from Crowne for that at least.

There are a couple more though...
9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP. Your will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. You will not use ATS to bash other boards or engage in so-called "board wars".

13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). You will also not create threads or post messages announcing your departure from the board unless approved by one of the Partners or an Administrator. Additionally, you will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

I was suspicious and then WHAM...you just throw down your cards. You could have just said "we're all brothers" or something dude. You didn't have to go straight to angry revenge internet militants in just one move.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Sorry about being so late in posting this, but briefly going back to the question as to the possibility the light poles may be different...

1) Why would they do that? Come on - be logical..

2) Funny how they clumsily messed up a detail like that, but managed to have the broken glass so carefully positioned the same way...

[edit on 21-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
nobody impersonated anybody.

mr. narc merely forwarded me responses that HE created for me to post under HIS account for him. (he also forwarded me his user name and password) because he couldn't post here from his job.

of course after reading the exchanges i became complelled to reply on my own so i created my own account.

it's quite funny how you guys have this defensive propensity to try and twist the tables here and try and make the truth fighters out to be agents!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why you ignoring the glass? Please, I want to hear your important opinion on why the glass has been carefully placed in the same configuration, but at some point they swaped the lamp-posts? Pretty please?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OOoh, I've been warned.

Why are you people such control freaks?

Editing people's posts. Trying to control them like freedom of speech doesn't exist. Only for dominators, oops I mean moderators.

It's so obvious you people are trying to push me off this board. And obviously for good reason. But you shouldn't try and make so obvious

Here's your bullcookies and pictures with colors that make pretty.(real mature moderator. Funny though Springer, you don't sound this immature on your podcast.)

Note the guardrail and STONEWALL along side the red line:

Note only the guardrail along side the red line:

Well, let me suggest an answer: Some people are on --- for information, some for entertainment, but some are there just for power. The kick they get from it is not in sharing information or learning or showing information, but in the power to control others and to control the board.

Now, here's another clue: the REASON people go for power on such a board is because it is the last gasp for people who are powerless in real life!

If you want to know what motivates the people running that board, the answer is POWER. Anyone who comes along and poses a threat to that power are banned, or ridiculed. The further you go DOWN the foodchain the more REAL and sincere the members are. Yes, even some of those have "power issues," but others really love the board and will defend it and their fellow "regulars" at any cost.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Why you ignoring the glass? Please, I want to hear your important opinion on why the glass has been carefully placed in the same configuration, but at some point they swaped the lamp-posts? Pretty please?

How do you know the Newspaper photo isn't the same as the one on the bridge?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

How do you know the Newspaper photo isn't the same as the one on the bridge?

It was you using those two images a few posts back for the comparison. I am merely showing you that the shattered glass is in exactly the same positions in both images - making it illogical that a lamp-post would be 'swapped' as you imply.

Look at the base of the pole below, the left side of the base is curved in one pic, but is not in the other.
In the pic to the left it seems as though it is broken all the way to the top of the base.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Mister_Narc]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

Can someone else reply to this guy. Because he is obviously not paying attention to the other pictures that were posted in the beginning.

They are SUPPOSED to be the same pole. But I agree, they are NOT the same pole. That is why I posted the pictures.

Try to have Mercy on people's ideas man, not everyone is Tripping you know.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Try to have Mercy on people's ideas man, not everyone is Tripping you know.

Oh look Lyte 'Trip', he is trying to intimidate you and me, Merc 'Mercy', by making us think they 'know' who we are.

Lyte, did you use your e-mail with that name in it? I assume you did.

Because I know SKeptiCoverlord showed up at letsroll911.org and posted something there, because Izzy from there posted some links and apparently they finally caught on and noticed I posted there also-unless someone else pointed it out. They obviously have my myspace.com url as well. You guys should peep my music. It's great music to 'time travel' to.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Oh look Lyte 'Trip', he is trying to intimidate you and me, Merc 'Mercy', by making us think they 'know' who we are.

Sorry mate, I'm freelance. I wouldn't even want to guess what 'they' know LOL!
heh....

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It was you using those two images a few posts back for the comparison. I am merely showing you that the shattered glass is in exactly the same positions in both images - making it illogical that a lamp-post would be 'swapped' as you imply.

Look at the base of the pole below, the left side of the base is curved in one pic, but is not in the other.
In the pic to the left it seems as though it is broken all the way to the top of the base.

Yes, you are quite keen. Did you also notice I was saying these don't even appear to be the same poles?!?!?!

and here:

Can someone else reply to this guy. Because he is obviously not paying attention to the other pictures that were posted in the beginning.

They are SUPPOSED to be the same pole. But I agree, they are NOT the same pole. That is why I posted the pictures.

Again, what did I write?

They are SUPPOSED to be the same pole. But I agree, they are NOT the same pole.

So does it make possible that it was the same spot on the bridge? But they simply swapped out poles? Looks like it.

And to be honest, looks like you inadvertantly contributed to the chronological order of what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join