It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts in my room????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My dog always sees things on the wall and follows them and barks at them. Does anyone know what this is???

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I dont know why dont you ask him.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
fleas. definately fleas.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
could hear something in the wall , like a mouse

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is there any evidence that it is paranormal it justr sounds to me like the dog is following a sound or smell.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
tell your dog to get it.. edge him on ... see what happens...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OR your dog could just be psycho?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Are you the person that said you were abducted too? Because i've been reading alot of your posts (or someone else's), and you seem to have way more paranormal experiences than most.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzout
My dog always sees things on the wall and follows them and barks at them. Does anyone know what this is???

My cat does that all the time.. Freaks me out> I wanna yell at her and say WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Can you elaborate on any other disturbances or activities, for I'm a paranormal investigator with DCMAG. I'd like to help you.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My cat also does that all the time. It's really annoying because I always try to find what he is looking at but I cannot find anything. However I don't think it is anything paranormal. Animals have much better senses than humans. Your dog probably just saw a bug or heard a sound that you cannot hear.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
other than the dog, has there been anything else strange happen in that room...is it colder than the others ect.....

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
But anyway, take a picture of where your dog is staring and look at it. You may find something

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ask your dog what he is barking at. You will have to do it telepathicly but if you do it right it should work.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've had that happen to me when I was baby sitting my nephew at my sisters house.
He was cranky and was crying non stop for most of the night when he suddenly stopped and stared at the corner of the room and so did my sisters dog...

My sister told me earlier that week about some strange stuff in that house eg
My sister was watching her son in his cot and she fell asleep, she was woken up by what felt like someone tapping her on the head. When she woke up her son was half out of his cot and about to fall... kind of lucky huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
get a camera and when you see the dog jumping at the wall
just take a few pics

you never know what you may see

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
mybe them 2d people? or shadowpeople mybe hes seeing them?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Had a dog used to do the same never did figure it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Whats YOUR take on it?? What do YOU feel. If your dog is responding to a presence then chances are you will also detect it...if you focus on it, 'feel' it...so what do you 'feel'...a spirit or not? trust those gut-feelings...

new topics

top topics

join