It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants (A.K.A Annunaki)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think the point that if a 100 pound man can carve,move, position, and ballance 50+ ton stones by himself, without heavy equipment. Then it means it doesnt take Giants to build big stone monuments.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone has looked in to the star gate documents. Star gate was a secret project by the us to use remote viewing to spy on other locations. One case seems to go with what your saying though. It might be best for people to just watch the flash movie of this instead of me explaining it.

satwater.www9.50megs.com...

Click on the flash link.

but listen to when he starts talking about the size of the people.

And if you really want to get way out there, go read about the boy from mars.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The only real evidence of 'giants' in our world are humans with height only a few feet taller than the average human of 5'+. To account for such megalithic constructions, it still beg questionings. Have yet to see a human of dinosauric proportions!

With regards to the megaliths, lets speculate and think out of the box:-

There is enough evidence in man's history to conclude that our ancestors were an intelligent lot, not the hunter gatherer that students had been taught. They could build huge structures, carve joints that fit exactly and even are well versed with astronomy that only in recent times had we discovered.

Thus they were an advanced civilisation and somehow, something happened and all intelligence was lost, together with the entire civilisation. We are perhaps at a stage of 're-learning' what our ancestors knew, creating chips and skyscrapers.

Many will argue that if they were advance, where are the rubber wheels, where are the computers, where are the lightbulbs? One thing we must understand is that art is subjective and so are designs, therefore such apparatus need not be similar to our concepts of today.

Futhermore, technological advances are limited by the culture of the civilisation. In a nation of serfs, long term servitude to provide only for the elites, why would for example, cars as we know it today be created? Who will design such cars for a limited market? Where would the raw materials be located or purchased, afterall, our ancestors were known to be a isolationist lot. Are the creation of manufacturing infrastructures justifiable? Earth's population would significantly be lower in the past than today for sure. Same questions can be asked for most products of our times on why we dont see them in archeological digs.

Perhaps, those megaliths we see today were made by humans, and the machinery we see are lying in the sand, unknown to us for technology of the past may not be similar in design of today. It also begs another question though, are we evolved out of a cosmic bang or are we created from intelligent design in order to rationalise our creations which differ drastically from other lifeforms of earth.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
from a bilogical stand point a human being greater than 8 feet tall had better have a super efficient cooling and circulatory system. Not unlike other creatures in the animal world, we don't exactly scale indefinately without serious health issues.

Our bones, tendons, and muscles are set to limits that give deminished returns after a set hight and weight (in our current evolutionary state).
This brings us back to the point I made. There is also the circulatory system (heart) and lung capacity that would become inadequate for even basic routines. You could be taller than 8 feet but you wouldn't be a brute terror able of lifting huge stones around.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I just got done scouring all the links about the unearthed "giant" skeletons and artifacts. That stuff is unreal. Is this stuff really credible? This is the first I have heard, and while I dont doubt it may be true, I am still very skeptical.

Anyone got anymore good reading on the subject?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Why is it when Giants come up everyone forgets the most well known example?

Jack the Giant Killer aka jack and the Beanstalk! I don't think 'Jack and the man that was slightly taller than average' would have created such a long lasting tale.

Its clear that those who slew giants became renowned (David, Jack, Moses) which means they couldn't have only been a couple of inches bigger than average.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Stupid Double posting

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Dranigus]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Da funk 13

Here is another good story. There is also one that took place during WW II on an island were someone was putting in a runway and found bones. But I am having some trouble finding it. I'll keep looking.

THE KOSSUTH GIANTS:

Kossuth: October was a month of some excitement in scientific circles as seven strange and gigantic mummies were discovered just outside of Kossuth Center. Marvin Rainwater, a local farmer, had been digging a new well on his property and struck a deposit of very hard stone about nine feet below the topsoil. In attempting to dig it out, he found that it was more than four feet wide in every direction. Removing it would be a terrific chore. He considered the possibility that this was a layer of bedrock, but that would certainly be odd that close to the surface. Further, being somewhat familiar with geologic deposits, he knew that the stone was not the familiar limestone for which such Eastern Iowa areas like Stone City are famous. This
was something else entirely. Upon close inspection Rainwater also saw that the stone was not as rough as might be expected in a natural formation, but was in fact smooth and polished. Now very curious as to the nature of the find, he called several friends from surrounding farms and they began an excavation. They discovered that it was not a single stone, but rather one of at least several irregularly cut slabs stretching out over a wide area, yet fitted so tightly together that not even a knife blade could be put between them. Each slab measured roughly 8'x10', and when struck with a
sledge seemed to ring with a hollowness that might indicate this was not a floor but the outside portion of a ceiling. Rainwater wondered if he had not stumbled upon some sort of buried stone structure on his property. Believing that there might be a way to parlay living other than farming if he played his cards right, Mr. Rainwater contacted Georg Von Podebrad College, who in turn dispatched a team of archeologists, anthropologists, and geologists to the site. The researchers were delighted with the anomalies presented them.
Firstly, the stone was not at all native to Iowa, but was in fact basalt-a
hard, dense volcanic rock composed of plagioclase, augite, and magnetite. The type of stone used by the Egyptians to build their massive monuments. The depth of the slabs indicated that they had been there for a very long time, predating the advent of the kind of modern transportation and heavy machinery needed to bring such a large quantity of foreign stone to Iowa, and quite probably the slabs had been laid down before the last glacial age.

The story continues here www.stangrist.com...
Scroll halfway down the page.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
I just got done scouring all the links about the unearthed "giant" skeletons and artifacts. That stuff is unreal. Is this stuff really credible? This is the first I have heard, and while I dont doubt it may be true, I am still very skeptical.

Anyone got anymore good reading on the subject?

In case you did not catch this one...its the best one. Tons of reading there.

www.s8int.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I want to apologize to xeroxed88 and everyone for getting off topic. You all are putting some great info out in this thread.

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I closed my original reply cause of the red wine.......Giants have been a major contributor to a variety of thought. They have to have been around. there id just too much historical backing for them. Now there will be many many bebunkers in this site. We need to realize that what we know now and what has happened is strictly a result of media...Trust me there was a media even hundreds of years ago........Giants are real now as much as they are real then.

www.omniology.com...
www.gnosis.org...

WE give ourselves too much credit as humans and what we believe as right.....Look to the past and read the bible.....even books that were left out by ......say........Constantine?

www.religion-encyclopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yah Constantine took out books... but I can't even immagine how much knowledge was lost when the temple and library of Serapis in Alexandria were sacked in 20BC. I think that is when humanity lost its greatest knowledge of magic.. not to mention other knowledge about the Giant race that was an enemy of humanity and alligned with a different ET race.

Thats really information for a different subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thats what I'm talkin' about Mon Freir! And yes this reply is too short.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
NICE Man these are some fine examples of craftmanship. I'm with you. People may say what they will about me but in the time periods of this building, I feel positive that no man could produce such an exactness in the stonework that even in today's world, there would be a relaitive high degree of difficulty in meeting the perfectness of the works I have seen here and in other materials.
It is also my belief that mankind has not been alone on this planet for thousands of years; perhaps more.
The Bible does give plenty of references to the giants of that time and they just seem to have fell off the face of the earth or perhaps, they took the next saucer to paradise. Good work.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This has a lot to do with my first post on this thread. More info on a possible cover up by the Smithsonian Institute. Also I realized that the Giants of Aleutian Islands was in my first post too. I thought I read more about it some were else, but am unable to find anything more.

In an article published in Nexus Magazine, writer David Hatcher Childress makes a serious charge that the Smithsonian Institute has been hiding, destroying and covering up archaeological anomalies for more than 100 years, probably because their revelation would require a complete rewriting of school textbooks. What Childress fails to say is that the information also would require the psychological implanting of a revised "tunnel reality" for the brain-dead masses.

The cover-up has been so severe, Childress writes that there is some evidence that many important archaeological discoveries may have even been destroyed.

Not only has the Smithsonian, the most important archaeological institute in the United States been involved in this coverup, Childress charges that the Vatican also has been long accused of keeping artifacts and ancient books in its vast cellars, without allowing the outside world access to them.

"These secret treasures, often of a controversial historical or religious nature, are allegedly suppressed by the Catholic Church because they might damage the church's credibility, or perhaps cast their official texts in doubt," Childress writes. "Sadly, there is overwhelming evidence that something very similar is happening with the Smithsonian Institution."

He said that since about 1880, the Smithsonian has suppressed "any archaeological evidence that lent credence to the school of thought known as Diffusionism, a school which believes that throughout history there has been widespread dispersion of culture and civilization via contact by ship and major trade routes. The Smithsonian opted for the opposite school, known as Isolationism. Isolationism holds that most civilizations are isolated from each other and that there has been very little contact between them, especially those that are separated by bodies of water."

Consequently, Childress charges that all archaeological evidence, such as traded goods, that indicated that the mound builders of the Ohio Valley, for example, had contact with such advanced cultures as the Mayas, Ioltecs or Aztecs in Mexico and Central America, have been "lost."

Among the lost artifacts are the bones of giant men, some of them eight feet tall, uncovered in full armor with swords and even large treasures.

Childress said Ivan T. Sanderson, a well-known zoologist, once told about a letter received about an engineer stationed on the Aleutian Island of Shemya during World War II. While building an airstrip, the workers found human remains in an ancient Alaskan mound. The bones were of giants that had cranias measuring 22 to 24 inches from base to crown. Adult skulls normally measure about eight inches from back to front. The remains were turned over to the Smithsonian, where all trace of them disappeared.

Other lost artifacts include thousands of carved stone figures, some in jade and obsidian, discovered at Acambaro, Mexico in 1944. These figures ranging from an inch to six feet in height, depicted dinosaurs in active association with humans. Some showed the animals eating humans. Radiocarbon dating at the University of Pennsylvania indicated that the objects were made about 6,500 years ago.

Then there is the strange story that appeared in the Phoenix Gazette on April 5, 1909. It was a lengthy front-page article about an archaeological dig conducted by the Smithsonian at the Grand Canyon. The story gives a detailed report of the discovery and excavation of a rock-cut vault by a Professor S. A. Jordan of an Egyptian tomb. The Smithsonian today claims to have no record of such a dig.

"While it cannot be discounted that the entire story is an elaborate newspaper hoax, the fact that it was on the front page, named the prestigious Smithsonian Institution, and gave a highly detailed story that went on for several pages, lends a great deal to its credibility," Childress wrote. "It is hard to believe such a story could have come out of thin air."

That things are constantly being found where they don't seem to belong is a strong indication that the true history of this ancient planet is more complex and involved than scholars would like us to believe. I suspect we humans have been down some of these same roads numerous times in the past. If we aren't careful, we may be condemned to walk them a few more times until we get it right.

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

Also in case you missed it. Here is the link to Smithsonian Institution's cover up story. Scroll hafway down the page.

www.onelight.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just to pick on something said earlier. This is mostly IMO but it does use language variants (which I can't properly explain).

The giants were called the 'Sons of Anak', right?
That would make one son an Anak and more than one Anaki. Language confusion could lead to "An Anaki" and that became a tag.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
The Sumerians
The Sumerians date back to 6000BC, they knew about Planet X, etc.
Were the Sumerians civilized by ETs (Giants)?

The Sumerian Culture, which dates back to 6,000 BC, is the oldest known culture on Earth. Even today we still use the same Mathematical system, Calendar, and Time as they created it so long ago. Since we have the evidence left over today, 6,000 years later, we can see similarities between what they had then, and what we have now.
The Sumerians describe Planet X as being very far from Earth at times, (roughly 30,000,000,000) miles away at it's farthest point from us in orbit. This would make it rather difficult to travel back and forth between the two planets if separated by so much of a distance.
The Sumerians had amazing knowledge of the solar system, and of their GODS coming down to Earth. They also tell of another being that they described in our terms as "Android Beings". The Sumerians tell us that the anunnaki had "helpers" that often performed such tasks as flying their craft , or helping with miscellaneous needs. The Sumerians directly explain that these "Helpers" we not alive, but acted as so...

Click here to read more…

This is just a load of bull. The Sumerians only date back to around 3500 BC for example.
No such description of "Planet X" exists in Sumerian Literature.
Also, read about it here.
The Sumerians had no special knowledge of the solar system.

This imprint from a Sumerian cylinder seal does not show any solar system, the large "sunlike" object shown was not the Sumerian's symbol for the Sun.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i my self am doing great in depth research on all evidence on Annunaki and alien investigations.Thank you for some more starting points

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Coolaid

I googled for giants and evidence shows bones of giants found all over the world. Actually even larger than the goliath famous Bible subject slayed by David very young before becoming king. Those who dont believe in the history of the Bible google that evidence also open minded and you will find it very rewarding.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Check out youtube Images of 'Annunaki skeleton in Saudi Arabia.
Creepy and history changing if this information and the Archeology is correct. Religion can now die as it should. Hoorrayy !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join