It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants (A.K.A Annunaki)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good point. I honestly don't know if the Bones of a Giant would throw off religion. In fact it probably wouldn't, but I do know that there have been many bones found that have not been released to the public. I think the government would clasify the findings of a Giant as an alien or ET race and would want to have its hands on it and out of reach of the public. The findings of a dinosaur on the other hand are a prehistoric animal that has no intelligence. When your dealing with bones of an intelligent race it is a completely different find.

Add: Also consider the first neanderthal bones (they were reluctant to release these bones to the public archive) that were found were in 1856 and we havn't found many since then. But the theory is neanderthal were before man and not a branch of man but in fact a differnt race. Cromagnum was before man and man evolved with a giant leap into man. I believe this giant leap of evolution was a manipulation of cormagnum genes as many other scientsists have come to believe it may have been the only possible way for man to evolve from cromagnum so fast.

So point is, if we have been able to find neanderthal bones and Giants were in the time of man, then we should have certainly been able to find Giant bones. But, also consider the possibility that we havn't yet found Giant bones. But we can not also forget the possibility that if they have been found, these bones may have been hidden from the general public.

But there are sources out there that claim we have found giant bones. If you really want to know, simply google "giant bones".

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Coolaid]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yeah, exactly. They expect us to believe that out of all the billions of galaxies out there, we are the only "intelligent" race. I seriously, seriously, seriously, hope we are told the truth soon... but I very much doubt it will ever happen.

Does anybody know when Planet X/Niburu will be closest to Earth? Is it 2012?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thats the word 'round the campfire anyways.

I just hope this egg is cracked while I am still alive. 2012 should be easy enough to wait.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If we were created by the Annunaki, and if what people are saying about that Mayan calander is partially true, (the world ends, etc.) maybe it's not "the end", maybe the Annunaki will return and "start again"?

I dunno, just a thought...

I personally don't believe the World will end in December 2012. However, I do think something significant will happen, but I'm not 100% sure what, exactly.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88

Does anybody know when Planet X/Niburu will be closest to Earth? Is it 2012?

2003....... www.metatech.org...

You do realise that 'Nibiru' is complete science fiction.

You'll be asking where the daleks are next

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I found a link to the guano-diggers giant skeleton discovery.

Several mummified remains of red haired humans ranging from 2-2.5 metres (6.5 feet to over 8 feet) tall were dug up at Lovelock Cave, (70 miles) north-east of Reno, Nevada, by a guano mining operation. These bones substantiated legends by the local Piute Indians regarding giants which they called Si-Te-Cahs. For some reason scientists did not seem to want to investigate these finds further so many of the bones were lost. Fortunately one of the giant Lovelock skulls is still preserved today. It measures almost 30cm (1 foot) tall and resides along with other various Lovelock artefacts in the Humboldt Museum in Winnemucca, Nevada. Some of these artefacts can also be found in the Nevada State Historical Society's museum at Reno.
Return of the Nephilim.com

Hmmm... "For some reason scientists did not seem to want to investigate these finds further so many of the bones were lost." Whats that smell? It's... it's... bullcrap!

[edit on 17-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ya i smell that too, and if the scull was 1 foot tall (twice the size of a human scull) wouldn't that mean the body would also be twice the size of a human?

I smell a little more BS in the measurements of the bones.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Indeed it does

But why not contact the North Central Nevada Historical Society and find out the truth?

I'm sure they'll be happy to confirm whether there really are giant human bones in their museum. Unless, of course, they've already been knobbled by the global scientific conspiracy to hide the truth....

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Indeed it does

But why not contact the North Central Nevada Historical Society and find out the truth?

I'm sure they'll be happy to confirm whether there really are giant human bones in their museum. Unless, of course, they've already been knobbled by the global scientific conspiracy to hide the truth....

... of extraterrestrial's then yes your probably right, they may have been "knobbled" by now. ET is a dangerous subject for all governments, not just the US.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Many years ago a program called "In Search Of" did a piece on a man who had ballanced boulders that weighed several tons on each other on his property. He even made a massive rock door that was smoothly ballanced when pushed on. The man was a bit of a loner. He did not have access to heavy machinery. He passed away never disclosing his methods.

I am doing a search for this and have come up empty. I believe he was here in the states.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here are some more links and a few from other discussions here on ATS. I think the most interesting info is an article from the PHOENIX GAZETTE on 5 April 1909.

www.onelight.com...

Here are some previous discussions,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a site that talks about discoveries of Giant Human Bones.

www.returnofthenephilim.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Look closely and you will see 12 Planets. The Sumerians counted the Moon and the Sun as planets.
My knowledge of astronomy is non-existant, so flame away at my wild statements if you will

Also, if you are so inclined...like me, you would notice how tall the person sitting down must be when he stands up.

I have also read many many acounts of people discovering Giant skeletons with red, blond, or brown hair. the skeletons averaged between 8-12 feet. some skeletons were even bigger, and 15/16 feet. But the skeletons supposedly fell apart a short time after they were unearthed from their tombs, when they came into contact with oxygen im guessing.

An ancient king that is mentioned in the Bible was supposed to be a Giant, judging from the size of his bed (massive).

There were Giants in those days...

Have at it, ladies...

2 Samuel 21
In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha. When he taunted Israel, Jonathan son of Shimeah, David's brother, killed him.
Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Deuteronomy 2:11
Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites called them Emims.
Deuteronomy 2:20
(That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;
Deuteronomy 3:11
For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.
Deuteronomy 3:13
And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Many years ago a program called "In Search Of" did a piece on a man who had ballanced boulders that weighed several tons on each other on his property. He even made a massive rock door that was smoothly ballanced when pushed on. The man was a bit of a loner. He did not have access to heavy machinery. He passed away never disclosing his methods.

I am doing a search for this and have come up empty. I believe he was here in the states.

This is the famous Coral Castle in Florida built by the late Edward Leedskalnin. There are many articles on the net about him and his marvelous castle that he built for his wife. Here's a good link on it:

Coral Castle

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpfactor9

Originally posted by nullster

This is the famous Coral Castle in Florida built by the late Edward Leedskalnin. There are many articles on the net about him and his marvelous castle that he built for his wife. Here's a good link on it:

Coral Castle

---warpfactor9

that coral castle is the coolest thing. For a guy that is only 5 ft tall and 100lbs, and worked alone he sure had to have found out the secret of the egyptians. I always wondered how he did it, and I know after he died one thing that was found on the property was lots of copper wire and home made AC generators. Now look at this link

www.checktheevidence.com...

I really do think he found out the egyptian secrets, and I know some of you are going to say how did they produce electricity back then. Draw your eyes to this link

news.bbc.co.uk...

It really makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
smoot, thanks for the links! That lifter is cool! I need to track down some old electrician friends and try this. I want help so as to not hurt myself!
Wasn't there evidence discovered for possible ancient electric or battery powered lights in the pyramids by the Egyptians?

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here's a cool link.

Egyptian lights

---warpfactor9

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but, why has this suddenly changed to a discussion about ancient electricity and Egyptians?!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
warpfactor9 - Thanks very much for that. I thought I would never find it.
I've done hundreds of searches over the years after watching shows on building pyramids.
It's clear Edward Leedskalnin had the know how to sculpt, move, and set multi ton stones without large crews or heavy machinery. It's amazing to me how overlooked his feats are.
Thanks again

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I don't mean to be rude, but, why has this suddenly changed to a discussion about ancient electricity and Egyptians?!

Sorry, didnt mean to derail the thread, I just find that coral castle thing interesting.

To go back on topic about the Giants...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
you're dead on the origin of man. Most races that have been her on earth have left on their own accord. Mayans, Anastasi, and lots of others. We were put here. And, I really think that there were many times on earth that the beings just destroyed everything. think about it.....as technology gets further along, we store more and more electronically. That can be destroyed in an instant by nuclear war. Things get cheaper and lighter. We use less material and less material to build the same things. After a while, things get so small that they disappear (relatively speaking, of course.)

The truth is in the carvings. The truth is in the writings. And soon the truth will be in the witnessing......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join