It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new sighting in austrailia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
here is the link to the artical. it sounds pretty convincing to me to be quite honest. But there is no video that I seen although it was recorded.
check it out

the.standard.net.au...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting, the guy says he has about twenty minutes of video. It would be possible to track him down from info in the article. The pic in the story doesn't really show much but it would be good to see the video. Good find

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
IDk....

To elaborate, I don't know how ET skeptics can possibly dismiss this kind of evidence.

It's bloody obvious they exist.....it's not possible to argue against that. Just isn't.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just spoke to the newspaper in question. I asked them if the guy would be amenable to share the footage. They're going to get back to me, the guy who wrote the story wasn't actually there. Stay tuned for details. . . .

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

To elaborate, I don't know how ET skeptics can possibly dismiss this kind of evidence.

I'm not a skeptic, I'm a "I don't know yet". But what is it about this evidence that is so compelling to you?

All I see is a story of somebody who saw something weird, and a fuzzy ball in a photo of a TV. IMHO this is a far cry from proof of E.T. as it stands right now. If we get to see the footage then it may or may not be something.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I just spoke to the reporter from the paper. Nice of him to call back

There's a new story in the paper stating that they were helium balloons

Warrnambool resident Christine Harris said she was driving with her children near the Mortlake Road roundabout when they spotted the ``UFO''.

``They were definitely helium balloons,'' Ms Harris said.

``It was still quite low.

``The kids wanted to follow them in case we could catch the balloons.''

Source

Still, I've asked him to pass my details on. . .

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
this is my town!!!!!

it was in the local paper!!!

and no one has enquired to the meterological people or airport or any thing, as to if it was a weather ballon or not.

the people who observed it came to that conclusion.

they dont actually know if a weather ballon was in the area at the time.

so maybe someone sugested to them that they saw a weather ballon ( hint hint MiB hint)

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Not a weather balloon. A bunch of helium balloons, that "appeared to be coming from the direction of the local footy club"

this is my town!!!!!

it was in the local paper!!!

Then maybe you could contact the guy and get a copy of the footage!!!!!!
I'm in Melbourne, so it's a long walk for me.
Do you know anyone in the footy club? Go on, play agent Mulder, you can do it, the truth is out there!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
wat club was it??

helium balloons dont drift, they go staright up for a while, and then pop

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
wat club was it??

helium balloons dont drift, they go staright up for a while, and then pop

Don't know what club. I read it in the follow up article here. Dude, your right there, the guys name is published, why don't you find out for yourself and share that info with us? I'm not gonna be able to answer your questions, i just read about it here. . .

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
im very lazy,

pretty much.

so i wont be going and seeing him.

unless............... no no that wont worek

new topics

top topics

join