It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emily Rose Case(update)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How can it be child abuse and neglect when she died at 23?? That is five years past the age of majority

zef

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow---good point. As an adult, Anneliese chose to go off the medication and pursue exorcism as a course of treatment for her condition.

zef

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Here's a recording of a fairly recent exorcism (mentioned earlier on this thread) in a Russian Orthodox Church. It's pretty damn creepy so keep the lights on while you listen.

Exorcism in Russia - Recording

paranormal.about.com...

You can also access a video through this site of a Russian documentary on this priest exorcist. What I found interesting was that during a visit to a mental health facility, he cured a patient of schizophrenia and the attending psychiatrist said she had never seen anything like this in 40 years of her profession. It does make me wonder if some mental and physical illnesses are somehow linked to oppression by something supernatural.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by zef]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I once watched a video of an exorcism. It scared the absolute you know what out of me. There were three priests (I think) performing the exorcism and the possessed girl kept growling like a dog and shouting the most vulgar things I have ever heard. I won't repeat them for obvious reasons. It was very strange though.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have a Christian friend that was involved in an exsorcism once. He was asked by some friends from a church in Alaska to help them . He told me the young lady was severly distraught and had a horrible vulgar voice and it scared the heck out of him. He also said he wasn't convinced that the woman was mentally ill or not..... I have read about the subject of excorsism quite a bit and it is indeed interesting. I feel for the "Emily Rose" person, Analise? She suffered and died a horrible death.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by tommyb98201]

c4

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanse_nz
Yes her parents went to court for manslaughter......
but then again, how do you PROVE possession in a court of law when the majority of the human race are as closed minded as Agentdemon?

To be able to prove possesion in a court of Law you would have to prove that Evil/Devil excisted beyond doubt.That ain`t gonna happen unless God decided for the Good of Humanity that it would be better to turn up at the court.Part a few contients, rain strange creatures ie frogs with say Human heads in front of a lot of people,do a few more tricks that cannot be done by camera trickery ie make ever human on the plant have a lizards hand at the same time all over the planet.Then everybody would believe god excisted would all believe in Heaven etc etc etc.Job done.Instead of making minor acts ever few thousand years.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Having read the story in The Scotsman, I agree that this was abuse.

Rabidity in matters of faith benefit no one. This young woman was a victim of religious extremism.

[edit on 3/7/2006 by Bibliophile]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join