It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazy Mods: Where's my newsletter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
OK, OK, I know the Mods are busy and such but there's something called an ATS weekly newsletter which I haven't seen for ages - 27 December to be exact. I've been pressing my send and receive button until I was blue in the face, but no newsletter... Who do I need to sleep with to get them going again? (Even if I have to take one for the team...)

But seriously, I was just wondering why the newsletter has been taking backseat?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
But seriously, I was just wondering why the newsletter has been taking backseat?

WOS is the newsletter man. I'm sure when he gets home and is well enough things will get back to normal. In the meantime say a little prayer for our friend in need.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
WOS is the newsletter man. I'm sure when he gets home and is well enough things will get back to normal. In the meantime say a little prayer for our friend in need.

Ah, that explains it all! That's all I wanted to know, thanks Kinglizard.
(And my thoughts are indeed with WOS!)

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Furthermore, you whining pup, I tried to learn HTML so that I could pick up WOS's slack, but proved to be too stupid for the task to be performed. Now, go hike your leg on someone else's leg!

Nice suit, by the way. Who where did you get it, the ASPCA?

(I hope you realize that all the insults directed at you were in total jest. Except for the comment on your suit. You should have had it tailored)

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Furthermore, you whining pup, I tried to learn HTML so that I could pick up WOS's slack, but proved to be too stupid for the task to be performed. Now, go hike your leg on someone else's leg!

Nice suit, by the way. Who where did you get it, the ASPCA?

(I hope you realize that all the insults directed at you were in total jest. Except for the comment on your suit. You should have had it tailored)

They're still looking for the last guy who called me a whining pup... TC, you should know better than to mess with the MIB... Err... DIB ...

And thanks for comment on the suit. It was specially tailored in Italy. I had a pair of black sunglasses to go with it, but it kept slipping over my ears, so I don't bother anymore.

... So WOS is the only guy that can do the newsletter? Wow. You only realize how much people actually mean when they're gone (i.e. away for a bit). Respect.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I tried to learn HTML so that I could pick up WOS's slack, but proved to be too stupid for the task to be performed.

I've been in that boat, haha, sittin right next to you.

I was laughing til I read that the newsletter was WOS's job. My respects as well, newsletter can definitely wait til WOS feels like doing it, heh.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Actually, it was Springer's job to kick in the newsletter while Willie is recovering.

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
We should be getting the newsletter rolling again within the next week or two.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What can you do when both were out on dates.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Man, I don't EVER want the job of working on the newsletter. It's cursed! WOS takes it, and ends up in the hospital. Springer takes it while he's out and ends up in the hospital.
Whatever you do, if they offer you the newsletter, RUN! Very fast and very far.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Did you check your front porch? maybe a dog ate it,lol or buried it like a bone

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Did you check your front porch? maybe a dog ate it,lol or buried it like a bone

Naw. I don't think Gemwolf would eat his own paper. It would be very counter productive. Amusing but counterproductive. Unless there's been a rivalry between Gemwolf and another K-9?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Check the time stamps, ladies and gentlemen...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Blame it on the paper boy.

I didnt even know there was a newsletter.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
(Slaps hand to forehead)

D'OH!

My Mistake.

(Quietly leaves the Thread)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What was in the news?......... Extra stuff you can't get here?............

new topics

top topics

join