It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic incoming negativity?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
HS

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
will respond in a couple of days to both messages.

HS

HS

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Change of plans for now, I'll be responding later. I just was able to access some vision info off another system written in 2004. It seems to me the discussion was getting focused on telepathic connections in dreams. What I am still noticing is visions as soon as I wake up. Here is a vision I had when I woke up 9/2004 which is a lot more detailed than the shadow people and lines I am having now. This is an improvement as far as I am concerned. Getting away from thousands of detailed visions during the awake state has helped productivity and awareness in daily affairs that matter.

from 'the vision of evil' file......9-3-04The shrouded evil man who stood one foot tall on the edge of an opened bureau drawer shoved, in doubletime, stuff in her face.

The energy that was being shoved into her mouth froze her and she could not escape the horror of his evil beneath his black hood.

He moved extremely fast, much faster than real people move, reaching to a hidden place under his cloak grabbing gobs of evil.

Time after time his hooded sinister head bobbed as it looked down to grab gobs of gooey evil energy from a hidden vat of energy.

She was cloaked in a fuzz of grey orchid energy and stood face to face, perhaps not frozen in fear, but brave and fearless to him.

She may have been blocking his aggression against me as I had just woke up and saw this vision six feet from me atop the drawer.

I moved laying in bed after the evil one would not stop at my looking at him and saw sparkles of bright light upon the grey girl.

She was robed in that orchid grey of early morning fading dawn and I then saw sparkles of divers gems upon her cloaking robes.

Her head did not flinch as she stared into that sinister evil ones face every time he shoved handfuls of evil into her mouth.

The chest of drawers contained many pieces of cloth, I moved through the fog which reveals all to me, and moved close to them.

The evil one turned his flesh colored face without features from me as I moved closer and all was still & as it should be then.

It was over, upon breaking through the veiling fog which both deceives & reveals the essence of struggle on this earth, blessed be.

I saw nothing at one foot and returned to six foot laying in bed, to gaze upon that place where 2 figures one foot tall stood.

You know that this represents the conflict between male and female within you and male would try to control without reasons.

You know the black of this cloak represents the times before that were considered evil by others when you had such carefree fun.

You know the energy shoved in your female side is the evil that you accept and the male putting them there is your guilt receiving.

Do you want me to be polite & tell you not to argue with yourself about feeling guilty partying in the past & go have a good time?

Do you want me to be impolite & tell you to quit wasting time mind f*cking yourself allowing psychic flow of others to come?

Don't you think that vat of evil energy under his cloak was of those who want you to feel guilty & embarrassed about having fun?

So children, of desire and lust, go have your fun screwing around with others, but don't mind # yourself about it latter, that's all.

love to all
Honor Seed

HS

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
In response to original posted by janson0202

First of all, 7-keto DHEA and HTP-5 are both bought without prescription and are a natural replacement therapy for calming.
I don't do any prescription drugs or illegal drugs.

The government can alter brainwaves but does not use it except in warfare, my opinion.

These natural drugs I mentioned help me recognize incoming negative telepathy because I am calm at the time incoming negative sentences are heard. They have bearing on my thinking, because I think I am calmer.
Intellect is not only knowledge, it is knowledge that has direct bearing on the emotions, knowledge that gives one self-confidence and happiness, a calmer way of life.

love to all
Honor Seed

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey, HS,

Thanks for the reply. Adderall is a legal substance used for ADD/ADHD and is being used quite extensively by college students to aid in their studies ... to help them focus during their studies. It excites the neurotransmitters in the brain. I believe it also is known as the "Smart Drug." Just wondering if you have any experience with it.

Sorry, don't mean to muck up your thread going in a direction you don't want to go in.

I believe our gov has harnessed this 'telepathic' capability, and is used much more than just warfare purposes. This substance has been distributed to all levels, and can be used for survallence purposes. Someone can walk up behind you in a supermarket check-out line, for instance, and ping (or pick-up) thoughts from the unsuspecting target. For instance if you are thinking to yourself, "I need to stop by pet store and pick up food for dog." They can also communicate fluently through telepathic thought.

You mentioned 7-keto DHEA and HTTP-5, and I believe these substance aid in this area, but are very weak substances compared to what they have now.

Check it out for yourself. If you are located in the southeast US, where I currently live, I know this capability has been distributed to law enforcement. Next time you encounter one in a store or driving down the road, try making some thought comments which you know may bring a reaction if heard. See if you get a stare. I urge you to look into it further if you feel you have natural telepathic capabilities.

Drop me a PM with what you find out.

And again, sorry if I dirrected this thread in a direction you didn't want to go in.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by janson0202]

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The reason I think that the shadow energy is more likely to enter the conscious awareness of a person during the dream state is because the vibration it is on is faster than our awake state. It is telepathic compared to the communication that goes on talking aloud or writing. This difference is about 10,000 to one. People who experience shadow energy awake are sensing a communication level coming at them that is so fearful and confusing because it is so much faster. The mind then compensates for this and creates an apparently common denominator, the shape of a person. Thousands of reports have not differed much on the shape for people who have seen what they sense is near for the first time.

The dreams we have typically last about 5 seconds and seem to last about 1 hour or longer, up to years(in some dreams I have experienced).
Even the speed of human dreams is not as fast as telepathic communication. I have meditated on faces in books and telepathically connected to people and reviewed their whole life in a matter of seconds. I do not have memory retention that goes that fast. But I did get an overall glimpse of what is possible with telepathically advanced beings. Apparently the slower telepathic sentences go the better the chance for contamination from other negative sources which can and does cause sickness with spiritual mediums after making contacts with what they erroneously believe are departed souls. The sickness can be a physical feeling or a mental aberation.

Also when I fasted and did not sleep for days meditating, dream deprivation caused the appearance of hundreds of various grey energies and shadow beings. This was the first time I noticed them after about 3 decades of mirror meditating and telepathically connecting to individuals that appeared in the mirror. So I was well familar with telepathy. It took a while after fasting/staying awake for days to realize the shadow beings, which were not always on the surface of the mirror were seen because I basically entered a dream state awake, that is theta and delta waves, and some beta, rather than the usually alpha state of mind.

In conclusion, many scenaries and people in dreams are telepathic memories of others meshing with some goals and recent daily past experiences on a regular basis lately. I forget these dreams and no longer focus on the substance and feeling of them because they interfere with my continued progression at bettering my life the way I choose to. In addition, I have been sleeping only 2 hours at a time for the last 2 years or so. Usually I wake up right after a dream. Sometimes the only reason I realize I have slept is that I had a dream which was different than my awake life. Sometimes the dreams come very close to real life, but there seems to be at least one thing which can be remembered that makes it a dream. What I mean when I write that I am on the narrow path on the healing road, is that it is crucial to me to get a total focus on what is reality and what is not. After seeing 50,000 visions and recognizing that I was weaving my reality with other living people, it became imperative that I return to my previous state of mind. That was a time when I was focused on real life(my own) situations, more able to relate to 'hardcopy' people, and had social goals acceptable in most circles. The journey into the telepathic network put some real strange notions into peoples' minds about me. I was told a number of times that people thought I was dead. In a way I disappeared from their telepathic awareness of my own self-identity.
I became invisible mixing with all the others I connected with in telepathic repose. I had the time, no work, no people living with me and no demands placed on me by others mattered to me.
Generally, being of a self-trained happy nature, the common telepathic consciousness I connected with at first was of a teaching and entertaining nature. Then it progressed to fear and anger, which is the reason people go to movies. To get taught and entertained. So the first telepathic incoming signals caused a shift in my personality which brought on those wishing to be entertained and taught that were angry and fearful. The vibrations of fearful living people cause fear in others. The same is true in the telepathic network and this is the reason so many people who see a shadow person for the first time feel fear. They are telepathically connecting with a living telepathic group or individual energy cloud that fears. Lower intelligence beings such as humans telepath to each other all the time on the basic power emotion levels.
I have a list of several hundred emotions, many of them subtle in difference to each other. Each emotion, when read, immediately gave me the feeling of that emotion. I can go through hundreds of emotions in less than a hour feeling each one. One can deduce from this that someday, when a multitude of people become aware, there can be an exchange of sentences in the mind between people just like an out loud conversation. I trained myself to do this, like some people can train themselves to cut out a lot of the sound around them. I have a close friend who can do this after laying down and doesn't really hear his wife when she says something. He has to bring himself out of this state to comprehend.
When telepathic connections happen in public it is an almost immediate reaction that someone says something aloud. This breaks the flow. I had no such problem living without other humans here. I have the problem of my dogs barking and interrupting a telepathic entity that comes at the onset of laying down and going into the beta state of mind. I am glad though and do not discourage the howling and barking, in fact I encourage it. I wish no further one way communication form telepathic group entities or individuals who do not respond to me properly after I respond to them properly. Whether or not I proceed depends on an individuals ability to not only send to a receiver, but be able to receive. I had many conversations with the manifestation of shadow beings, however they were deceptive about who they were, and when I asked for a name, they told me to go home or stopped mindspeaking.
The focus of the words coming from them was lost as soon as they were focused on self-identity.
I have a self identity and when I go out into the night and say I love you to all living beings in the universe towards each star, the vision of the night sky turned to solid starlight. All light comes close. Either that or I am seeing all the light in me at this time. Or both.
Or perhaps it is all the light in all the people and other living creatures of this world that I have seen. Whatever I saw where it should have been blue in the daytime was white as starlight from horizon to horizon in the night sky. Some may call it the second coming of Christ. What do you call it when black is white?

love and peace, blessed be, and namaste
Honor Seed

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So Janson, if adderall is available to all college kids and cops use it to read thoughts, why don't the kids all take it that are stupid and they can read the minds of the smart ones and everyone can get straight A's? I am self trained with telepathic ability. I don't only feel I have a natural telepathic ability as you indicated.
We all have natural telepathic ability, this is knowledge for me and not only a feeling.
This is a free and open forum, I muck up this thread myself and am in the process of rewriting it draft form for a book. It helps to get comments from others because it reminds me of things that I have not yet mentioned.
And wouldn't it be a hoot if a cop responded to something you were thinking in his mind and you heard the comment and responded back to him? Guess according to your Adderall theory, both will have to be drugged.

much obliged
Honor Seed

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HS
So Janson, if adderall is available to all college kids and cops use it to read thoughts, why don't the kids all take it that are stupid and they can read the minds of the smart ones and everyone can get straight A's? I am self trained with telepathic ability. I don't only feel I have a natural telepathic ability as you indicated.
We all have natural telepathic ability, this is knowledge for me and not only a feeling.
This is a free and open forum, I muck up this thread myself and am in the process of rewriting it draft form for a book. It helps to get comments from others because it reminds me of things that I have not yet mentioned.
And wouldn't it be a hoot if a cop responded to something you were thinking in his mind and you heard the comment and responded back to him? Guess according to your Adderall theory, both will have to be drugged.

much obliged
Honor Seed

That's not what I said bro.

I was asking if YOU had any experiance with the substance. Please re-read my comments if you want clearity.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
..... edit my previous post a bit, couldn't cause the edit button is now gone .....

Actually after re-reading your post, what you stated is close to what I was getting at, just not with the Adderall material. ADDERALL I don't have experience with. I have not taken it. I learned about it's use on campus by college students on the news (CNN - FOX - ??), then did some research on the web. You will find some are calling it "The Smart Drug" because many students are using it for focus and memory enhancement capabilities. Not sure what it's effect on telepathic capabilities are. I believe DHEA does help in this area.

As far as the substance used by people who are given this capability, Adderall could help, as does DHEA. I believe our government has developed this technology, and has several chemicals which provide varying levels of capability. Depending on where the person started, blood/brain chemistry, substances will effect each individual differently. Just like with any drug (perscribed or not) different dosages and types will effect different people differently.

What I'm saying is there is/are substances with give telepathic capabilities, amongst other capabilities. I believe our government has harnessed/developed this TECHNOLOGY. They can use it to communicate FLUENTLY.

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Independent of the government abilities, I have noticed that I listen to one side of a conversation telepathically. When I asked that the channels be open to hear both sides of several conversations going on around me, it was for a short time. Then another entitiy came in and closed that channel down. Although later I was privy to some extra snetences going on between living peoples brainwave communications. I believe people do communicate fluently all the time telepathically using a part of the brain that does not realize this. I 'bumped' into my own version of a telepathic 'thinking in language' communicator using an 'understanding' emotional burst at 5 second intervals. This part of my self had to be tricked into mindspeaking anything to my conscious self. When he was done, there was nothing I could think that would evoke a response.
Thank you Janson, this is what I mean about the importance of getting some dialog going. You reminded me of some very important facts.

much obliged
Honor Seed

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
THE MYSTERY IS GETTING RICHER

In the same vein as the last post, I just had some e-mail communication in which a friend wrote that she catches demons in her hands and turns them to dust. I have been puzzling the enigma for some time about this nature of TIN (telepathic incoming negativity) and wondering why it seems like I have a mouth full of dust. Also on numerous occassions it took off thick lip balm at a very fast rate. Maybe the contact with living tissue causes a situation where water and glycerin chemicaly react into the air. I'm not sure why a waveform causes chemical reactions or how it does it. There is no doubt in my mind TIN can and does cause physical disease such as cancer. It is at least a contributing factor to health. Because of this I have issued a warning to meditation on another newgroup which I will post here at ATS. It is somewhat of a rewrite from previous pages. However the more time passes the more focused I become explaining TIN. Perhaps I should wait a decade to write my book
. Seriously, I think it is critical that people become aware of an unknown area of science for the benefit of all concerned.
You people who read this are the first to get this info, the scientists will have to wait for me to finalize a copy for them after completing my research on what advancements in telepathy have been made to date.
Rumors about the government using mindspeak fluently just aren't enough. Paranormal links are geared to the hype of selling the idea ghosts are entertaining and try to promote group tours thru haunted places such as old hotels and whaling ships. Also the language of explaining demons and angels is frought with religeous influence which is going to be proved real in substance but wrong insofar as the source being from higher powers, unless you believe other living people are higher powers.

peace
Honor

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Icarus, I left it open as to whether a coming change will only help those who have been honest about who they are and do not predict any worse for the others. They have their reward, a lifetime of being negative. These people are not the type I want to be around.
I read your poem also posted on May 7th.
The reason I stayed off ATS for almost a month is to examine the telepathic connection between the unknown readers here, yourself and myself.
Due to the incredible detail that telepathic incoming negativity exerts on all people at the present, I have to conclude that there is NOT a control factor involved between you and I, or others here and myself.
I was spontaneously inspired to write what I did below in reaction to a flow that happened over the last week. Your response to that flow hit 2 days earlier than mine. That means, at the least, that people are free thinkers and not subject to the influence of this powerful negativity received telepathically. Believe me, this is a relief. I was prepared to dump all communication on this subject if I thought I was simply voicing a reaction to TIN ( telepathic incoming negativity ). I live a life that more than reactions to TIN. What I mean by dump, is end any discussion of the subject, delete all posts and go into complete reclusion.
Again the reason for that is that an animal like sudden reaction to specific telepathic incoming negative stimuli means we all are influenced by a power that wants us to be reactive at the SAME EXACT TIME IN MANY LOCATIONS from negativity. IN the least worse case scenario, that means the entire human race is trying to commit suicide. In the most worse case scenario, that means an alien civilization is trying to destroy humankind from a remote location either mechanically telepathically or living mind sending telepathically. Neither is the case. Believe me when I relate to you all, many thousands of hours have went into these words.

The conflict is also in the self. Mostly between happy and fear/anger with curious going either way much like the US entered WW II late. The other power emotions, startled, surprize and frustration are dealt with by intellect, frustration taking the longest to overcome. No doubt the older a person gets, the greater the chance experience will yield a calmer approach to being frustrated by others. Some call this wisdom, I call it patience. Maybe the two are interwoven.

peace
Honor

HS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
'Did I have a dream or did the dream have me?' - from Rush - Vapor Trails
I have walked fast thru crowded areas blindfolded, I have swung the ancient samurai sword in the style of a master blindfolded thru my pottery studio, I have closed my eyes and reached in an instant pinching small things with my thumb and forefinger that were only vaguely remembered behind me. Not only see things with your eyes closed, do things with your eyes closed. You will understand.
You listen to my consciousness and I listen to yours. I speak and write my consciousness. I command my actions. Wisdom is yours to love.

You're gonna have fun losing memories, making new ones. Don't make them wasting time hooking into the collective consciousness, meditating. You make them doing things out relating to people, helping each other, sharing. You do it that way and take the time to feel gratitude and learn a humble sense of being thanked by others, you'll do fine without a second of meditation.
The ones you would really want to hear from anyways are the trees, the violets, the measure of what is in your head is yours to be controlled by you. Listen to music you choose to listen to, why bother listening to the common consciousness when you cannot change the channel on a seconds notice? You make the choice to be in a position to choose. Be flexible about your own sudden changes of mind and others too.
Plan on a change in all things, I plan on making a change to all peoples' minds. You have all helped me in one way or the other, I plan on tripping the light fantastic and setting off a reaction to cause major positive changes in the brainwave connections I have seen in visions. My aura comes from dust and to dust it shall return, before I pass on ..... I refuse to take on spirit that is not mine. I give it all back. I have learned to be happy by myself. I will replace the living spirit I freely receive and freely give with faith that all you will do fine in your telepathic common connections. You have no need of my services after my aura is turned to dust. I will live on, my spirit contained, there is no need to fear for me. I will not dream anymore, I will see your faces as the sun, as one shining source of power. Not Gods' power, the gift of God is you, everyone of you. The time is coming soon.

It is my choice to think of things that I want to think of right now. You think this also being aware that you are reacting to external stimulus not present. You overcome. I overcame. Take such kindness as people will give you without you asking. Take water with you when you travel, for very few honor the words, 'offer a cup of water in the name of a prophet' to heart. Many have read, and few have understood.

It is written man does not live by bread alone, but every word spoken by God.
I am hearing words spoken from others and they are not present, and they are not God. These are punishing words from living people. These are harsh sentences, not kind ones. These sentences have nothing to do with me doing things outside. I will be ending all these words from telepathic brainwave common consciousness.

AND WHAT I MEAN BY ENDING "all these words from telepathic brainwave common consciousness", is that I will be ending them for myself. Like I mentioned the negative people will be influenced by each others negative thoughts and that is the hell they will live in now until they make the conscious choice to transcend telepathy telepathically and live the narrow path in this heaven on earth.

Love and Peace, blessed be and Namaste
Honor Seed

HS

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dream and waking state energy entity

At 3:46 am 5/8/04 I wake up and make this note. It is from the living people who remember John Lennon, although it seems at first to be communication from John Lennon.

" I love you. We had a good time together because we are twins in spirit. She has my baby so we're going to be married in heaven too.
'Tell her she has Toof Power'.....Oh and also tell her she made lasagna wrong.
Don't go to my website, go to my Surrey, England and ask my friends for her e-mail......also 'You ate my kitchen up'

woke up at 11 am later that same morning and the energy entity asked if the ghosts would like to march around this summer (winter?) in with Aunty Southern in the fields..........
to which I answered .....that's nice.......
Lennon represented by a living energy entity just said " And horsestep horsey-palsy "......style.

I then thought of Sergeant Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band as being a band for kids that auction off stuff to help kids who are terminal ill to get computers for them so they can see the world and chat before they pass on.........sigh. Because a lot of poor kids with cancer have lonely hearts being shunned by their school chums and sometimes ignored by their parents who have given up hope for them. The idea of it makes my eyeballs sweat......sigh......

The energy entity representing John Lennon approved two songs I composed and wrote the lyrics for......'The Sea and Above' and 'The Time Machine'.

I then researched a lot of websites about Lennon and Surrey, England and found out that he did some sound recording there and probably there are friends still living there. I didn't have a clue about this before having the conversation with the energy entity. The group entity is probably made up of living friends, Yoko Ono and his kid(s)? and the memories they have came across as coming from John Lennon because they loved him so and miss him.

I tried to find Yokos' email address or a friend in Surrey to forward this mindspeak vision. I'd like to find out whose kitchen he ate up and who made lasagna wrong.
I also think that this group of people including Yoko have the resources to start a 'Lonely Hearts Club' and help terminally ill children in the memory of John Lennon.

So if by some remote chance anyone can forward this post or send me one of the friends in Surrey email or yokos email, maybe something real fine can come out of this paranormal communication.

love and peace, blessed be and Namaste
Honor Seed

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Maybe it was coming form Paul McCartney as he is in the midst of a break-up w/his wife.

From earlier posts, I agree that wisdom + patience = a sustainable perspective.

HS

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
possibly one of the tricksters was Paul...glad to see you back on my thread Icarus..

ran across some new info on the subject of morphogenic......

The study of morphogenic fields is an attempt to scientifically document and describe how the human consciousness is shared.

Rupert Sheldrake has cited the "Hundredth Monkey Effect" as evidence of morphogenetic fields bringing about non-local effects in consciousness and learning.
In 1985, Elaine Myers re-examined the original published research in "The Hundredth Monkey Revisited" in the journal In Context. In her review she found that the original research reports by the Japan Monkey Center in vol. 2, 5 and 6 of the journal Primates differ from Watson's story in significant ways. In short, it contains no evidence that the 'Hundredth Monkey' phenomenon exists; the published articles only describe how the sweet potato washing behavior gradually spread through the monkey troop and became part of the set of learned behaviors of young monkeys. There is no evidence at all of a critical number at which the idea suddenly spread to other islands, and none of the original researchers ever made such a claim.
en.wikipedia.org...

Excuse me for using the 100th Monkey phenomena to support the idea you can telepathically believe in healing and love and the idea will spread. Back to square one, one must get out in public and spread these concepts verbally and with actions. My works are not finished afterall. Thanks Chopra(on another newsgroup) for alerting me to morphogenic fields.

peace and sunshine
Honor Seed

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
We certainly cannot rely on the "hundredth monkey syndrome" or anything like it to spread peace and love among greater humanity. It, or some other morphogenic manifestation like it, may provide an undercurrent, or an "overcurrent" so to speak, that may be present, to provide a greater or lesser degree of predisposition to the acceptance and incorporation of the message in more or less receptive individuals, respectively.

When all is said and done, and I mean said and done, there is no substitute for the expression of salvation by grace through faith in the form of good works amongst the people.

Let's get to it!

HS

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
the last three nights telepathic influx of bad vibes have been fear for no reason, lust for money, and the fear of lack of knowledge in that order. OF the 3, the greed night yielded the best sleep with not many dreams connecting for memory on wake up. Tonight is a situation with jealousy about someone elses knowledge involved. I asked the question to myself why people are such poor communicators when they do communicate, not including key information like they want to spend a longer time with me being curious at them, perhaps addicted to my curious which is linked to my happy instead of my anger like a lot of peoples. Also the tilt on jealousy about others knowledge is a reason that people argue about politics and religeon to the finest intangible detail for which the only remedy is to agree on all labels before even starting a discussion.
It is interesting to me that the fear, geed and jealousy have come these last three nights for I have called this the devils trident and indeed we have just passed 6.6.6 in the times. That is June 6, 2006. Much is revealed to me in dreams about peoples problems and my physical condition was not feeling good at all until the midnite of 6.6.6. I believe these time vortexes have worldly implications. For those not aware of them, yesterday, 6.6.6 will have some pronounced effects starting today and perhaps to last them the rest of their lives. I cannot give them my pity or sympathy even lest they have no chance or hope of redemption. It appears I have tipped the scales on a worldly telepathic level and the door has closed, the timegate has locked, the powerful portal of enlightenment is shut. For I too am part of this wicked generation believing in signs, yet many deceived ones do not see what I see and hear what I hear. The intense high pitched whine of the atmosphere this last day yielded a kind of treading water activity from me, I kept close to numerous activities inside even though it turned sunny. It behooves those who would like to stay away from the path of protection from fear and listening to what others will say of you after you're gone to be more dignified on the path to healing oneself. A noted tendency to recite the teachings of the ancient ones like Buddha and Jesus without living this way and teaching by example and inner thoughts and feelings coming out in action shows a conceit in the wisdon. A conceit, a pride without reason upon which many stumble off the narrow path of healing. A teacher must heal himself, and who that talks of politics and religeon is not a teacher? None. Even those who have questions instead of answers are teachers to those of us willing to listen. And to me, very few listen, it is the greed for riches that shadows their ability to hear (or read) the truth. The integrity, the honesty when no else will ever know what happened with the incoming common consciousness of telepathic people interacts with me, reacating just like a real person with each and every individual on earth, has to be treated with respect. For there is part of it that can be informed and saved the fate of having no freedom of choice.
How would someone know now they have no freedom of choice if they follow the fate of the masses telepathically? The answer is they don't know that the future is fixed for them based on the negative mass movemnet of society. Doing art for the sake of doing art is a positive mass movement. It is based on individual reactions unique to a persons incredibly diverse preferences. It is not talk, it is action. Art is the beginning of wisdom, along the trail of motivation through the land of knowledge to the destination named action. Deeds, by which we are all known, are the conclusion of such plans made in the halls of wisdom. The halls of wisdom are the synapse paths between the memories of our neurons. If one passes through these halls of wisdom to quickly, happy or not, the end result is wrong turns, actions not worthy of self and a general inertia of looking forward to fun stuff the older we get. It is best to attempt new things in art to reenforce the feeling of accomplishment when we are younger, like succeeding at learning to ride a bicycle. In this way, it always possibly for anyone, no matter how old or young they are, to cross that bridge in the land of knowledge. For motivation is the path through knowledge from the halls of wisdom to the land of action and the bridge of accomplishment the notion that conveys there is a chasm of common consciousness that must be crossed in the middle of that land of knowledge. I am like that bridge over the deep primeval gorge with the dream stream far below. It runs at 90 degrees to the path of knowledge, it is the common telepathic consciousness which divides the brain, dries the water from the land of the body and to which all will return on someday to an ocean of spirtual love which holds much of your understanding you may never have in your lifetime unless you can take responsibility for your own decisions. For those who do not wish to understand themselves and relate to people properly, they have the greed, fear and jealousy to power them in their fate. 'Gonna be rich' and 'gonna have a house' are the telepathic words I just received around 2 am while many near here sleep on the bridge of dreams over the babbling river of common consciousness day after day. Molten lava this river will turn to for them someday. It will not carry their spirit to the ocean of love at the end. Their motivation planned in the halls of wisdom will not get them past this bridge. They are stuck in the conceit of their own knowledge. "For these people, you cannot teach them something unless they already know it." Their emotion curious is rooted in the mire of anger not happiness, they do not learn daily that the art of life is action doing artful deeds they have never done before. They are stuck in the quicksand of mediocrity, building houses that look like each other, wearing clothes that look like each other, doing the same work everyday. They have no interests and hobbies at an older age. They die old while still young at 100 years or before. They are bored with themselves and sometimes try to travel a lot in later years looking to be entertained by new sights, the same is true of some younger people.
The details one can pay attention to doing a small piece of artwork are better than anything I can offer for advice to cross the river, the dream stream.. .........

HS

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
............the dream stream of telepathic common consciousness.
Within that land of knowledge sits a master controller in a little box, he tries to control with fear. Be aware this is not God, this is not the the terrible scary oracle in the Wizard of Oz, this is a little man behind a curtain who is scared. Awareness is courage, compassion and knowledge. It takes all three to balance greed, fear and jealousy. It takes all three in the halls of wisdom to plan daily worthy goals to make it to the land of action. No conclusion is met on a daily basis when you have conceit about your wisdom. For wisdom is the balancing between self pity and love. How can you love a mother at the funeral and be sad? Do you have self pity at the same time you have love for another? Your house is divided and will not stand. I hear mindspeak telepathically now 'go to sleep', this is the common consciousness mind speaking to me. Some thinking blob of energy apart, yet one with the body that goes to all. I have waited long enough to post a new message of trust and hope on the 'incoming telepathic negativity' thread, yes I have. .......Yoda agrees with me

Peace and blessed be
Honor Seed

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have telepathic powers of some sort but I have no power over them.

I call it "the vibe" I can sense bad things fom outside a room, or a building, go in and see them happen. Bad vibes from within a room are the strongest. I can feel it in emoty places a bit too.

I have 100% accuracy in guessing the sex of babies before they are born.

I can image what will happen when something occurs, like a fast forwarded movie.

I can fly in my dreams sometimes. Thats the best bit. Like superman through streets, hover outside windows etc.

I get "glimpes" of future events that end up happening to me.

I dont know if this is common or not. It doesnt bother me much except it makes you seem like a bit of a know it all.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
this is exactly what iv been looking for to be honest i have many mentors but iv been looking for one in particular who can educate me more in the ways of what some would call intuition or telepathy telekinisis... iv had some experience in both these fields but its limited and more stumbled upon more than focused i would trully be honoured if someone was to step forward and to assist in my personal growth... my name is wally please respond by email if it isnt to much trouble

[email protected]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join