It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Chemicals that can Block Mind Control Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Not proven yet, but our thoughts and diet compose what we are.

I guess it all comes down to fate.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

What food chemicals?

What mind control technology?

What fate?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Not proven yet, but our thoughts and diet compose what we are.

I guess it all comes down to fate.

If you are going to start a new post on someing, at least say what that something is.

We can not read minds!!! ( well some of us maybe).

So please add something constructive to this.

Zintac

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
mind control is all around us. Its in our everyday lives. Protein, may be able to block mind control. It stimulates the brain. Though mind control is mostly done subliminally and at one point in life. Being "abducted" is mind control, because when you are "abdcuted" the govt "programs" you. Subliminal mind control is done if they need to update you. Similiarly like a anti-virus program, it updates its defininitions to protect you against new viruses.

They update your program (in your brain) to stop anything that could stop you from being controlled.

Hard to explain.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
mind control is all around us. Its in our everyday lives. Protein, may be able to block mind control. It stimulates the brain. Though mind control is mostly done subliminally and at one point in life. Being "abducted" is mind control, because when you are "abdcuted" the govt "programs" you. Subliminal mind control is done if they need to update you. Similiarly like a anti-virus program, it updates its defininitions to protect you against new viruses.

They update your program (in your brain) to stop anything that could stop you from being controlled.

Hard to explain.

if mind control is happening, wouldn't they be able program our minds not to have thoughts like u have just written?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by voodoo child
if mind control is happening, wouldn't they be able program our minds not to have thoughts like u have just written?

Yea that has always been the thought, but I suppose it could work like reverse psychology. But if food products were to help block out these...(Brain waves, scanners, implants???) stuff like that would need to be known. Also I doubt that increasing your protein or any other such minerals or vitamins would do much of anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Great Tech, do you ever bother to follow up on the conversations that you start, or even bother to look into the stuff that you start talking about? Or are you just posting for points?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

These thoughts that me and other people have are symptoms of mind control. Thoughts about mind control are squelched by the majority of people (close minded ones). The govt does not need to stop your curious thoughts, because the closed-minded people are doing it for them

Anyway, foods. Any fruit may, but I am not sure. Don't ask me about this food thing. I have no clue. I am going to still go with protein foods.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
nuclearap0x's suggestion:

Do more research on the topic and propose a more specific conclusion. We cant talk on a thread very well on a subject that was just conjured up in imagination... Well sometimes
but yes, do more research and post a follow up thread if you would.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you all for your comments. Sorry to be so late in response.

I formerly was a victim of my own mind in that I thought mind and body action and motion could be completely controlled electromagnetically. I won't go into my theories on how this could happen, but I will offer recommendations from my own experience on how to cure the demon of believing that the mind is sometimes or always directly controlled by government agency mind control technology.

1) Spirit is Infinitely more powerful than science.

2) Have a healthy Spiritual Diet as well as the one recommended by the Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Administration.

3) Join the United States Psychotronics Association (this may not help initially but will in the medium and long term).

4) Read the Bible daily.

5) Realize that some very intelligent individuals believe Spirit and science complement each other (Nobel Prize Winning Physicist Arthur Compton was one)

6) Realize that Spirit not science leads us to Eternal Life.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Protein, may be able to block mind control. It stimulates the brain.

No it doesn't. The only chemical that the brain can use as fuel is glucose. Protein can be broken down in other parts of the body by transamination into glucose for the brain in case the liver's supply of glycogen runs out and it cannot participate in gluconeogenesis.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I know of foods that can block your arteries, and even block your colon.
But mind control?
What if someone is controling your mind right now and telling you to eat foods that actually help mind control transmissions?
Huh? How 'bout that!

(useless post submission #327542)

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Toadmund]

top topics

join