It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Emotions, pain and electricity

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:
HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
that's alright, at least your evil ghosts play with light bulbs, mine have me answering questions from other people a week in advance.


HS




posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Touch lamps seem to be very sensitive. I remember a couple of lights in a house I used to live in that would change intensity or turn on and off by themselves sometimes while you were sitting in the room doing nothing but watching tv. I suspected power flunctuations in the power supply.

I did a search for static electricity problems and found this thread. I'm wondering how I'm experiencing sometimes weird static electricity shocks. The other night I entered a church and right before I touched some holy water, I felt a tiny shock between my finger and the water. It has been months since I've had shocks when getting ready to touch some water by turning on the water faucet and seeing how warm the water felt. Those shocks were a lot bigger. I'm not really sure why I'm getting shocked sometimes when touching water. Maybe I have too much iron just like the author of this thread and we're generating a larger than normal EM field. It has been a while since I worked out so maybe that has something to do with the severity of the electrical disturbance.

I forgot to add, I remember a small fluorescent lamp in college that would turn on and stay on for a whole minute when my roomate shaked his blanket on his bed. It wasn't plugged in. We had a really bad static electricity problem and the air was really dry.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by orionthehunter]



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join