It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to be multicultural, but have no black friends? Try this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

external image

rent-a-negro.com is a state-of-the-arts service that allows you the chance to promote your connection with a creative, articulate, friendly, attractive, and pleasing African American person. This service comes without the commitment of learning about racism, challenging your own white privilege, or being labeled "radical." In fact, rent-a-negro.com allows you to use your money and status to your advantage! In addition, your dollars go to support the development of African American culture...everyone benefits!

Supporting multiculturalism is an important part of building social clout. These days, it's on everyone's agenda. But how to start? Where do you find the people to diversify your life? What if you don't know any black people? You want to appear up to date, but just don't have the human resources. One public lunch with rent-a-negro and you'll be on your way to being seen as the most cutting edge member of your circle.

rent-a-negro.com...

I guess this website is trying to sell a book, but it's a pretty funny satire!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Rent a negro?!
Thats the most borderline racist thing I will see all day. Do we really need to rent a black person? Is this for real?

If you really want to improve race relations, go to any bigger city and help the poor. Theres white folks, black folks, hispanic folks, etc, and they all need your help and friendship. If you have to "rent" a friend, regardless of race, you are an a-hole.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
its a joke my friend did the same thing on Ebay.

join