It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bulgaria ufo video -- what do you all think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
video here (google video)

come on guys dont just look and go leave a comment. is it faked? how do you tell? anyone got more info on it?

lol

[edit on 093131p://28019 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We've gone over it a couple of times without convincing resolution it's a hoax.
Without having the full resolution video to analyze, it's harder to check for inconsistencies. If it wasn't for that zip at the very end...has the Sci-Fi channel influence. I personaly feel it's a well done CG composite.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. Since when do UFOs spin ...must be some dizzy aliens in there...spinning like a laundry machine.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Any one notice the odd camera movment? The object is almost never in center view. And the person filming is completely calm. Both are odd things for such an exciting moment.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I do believe you are wrong about spinning ufo's ,as seen here on this site i do believe you will change your mind.

4.6? Podkletnov?s Experiment

????? In 1992, Russian physicist Evgeny Podkletnov?published, in the science journal ?Physica C?, the results of an experiment where he measured the gravity propulsion Deflection Effect.[2]? He demonstrated and measured weight reduction in objects above a rotating disk?s center.? Various materials were used including wood, plastic, ceramic and metal.? Weight loss was the same percentage independent of the material used.?

????? He spun a disk that was 25.5 cm (10.8 inch) in diameter and 1 cm (.39 inch) thick.? It had a hole in the middle 8 cm (3.15 inch) in diameter.? As the disk was spun up to 5,000 RPM, objects above the disk steadily lost weight up to .23% as shown in the following graph.

????? As the disk decelerated down to 3,300 RPM, weight loss?went up to 2.1% at one point.

www.universalpower.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
info_junkee you really need to start using the search. Last few threads you've started has already been discussed several times.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
info_junkee you really need to start using the search. Last few threads you've started has already been discussed several times.

Only joking, i know your right bro forgive me i will start using the search more.

You all may aswell stop posting here if the vids fake its fake? and i dont need to be told twice about my posting, or grammer so dont
lol

I dissagree about spinning ufos.. just cause it appears to be spinning, doesnt mean it is.. and if the propulsion for these REAL ufos has a spinning device inside causing the anti-gravity...... which they do, then it could be an atmospheric anomaly... but its not is it, cause its faked

I if i could lock this thread i would? to stop people posting. I must chat to a mod.

[edit on 043131p://21014 by info_junkee]

new topics

top topics

join