It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we were.........{READ}

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
No problem.

But if your interested you should check out the mayan Calender . Its 1000 times more interesting than that crop circle.

wow...i never seen a Mayan calader like that....interesting

and
skyblueff0

thanks for the info....i have a question....the new age....Do you know what

whats going to happen? in your thought?

What happens if you don't have a religion...because i don't....but im not an

atheist....i do believe somthing is out there....The New Age seems

interesting if nothing bad happens to humans or the Earth

[edit on 27-1-2006 by unsolved2490]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I happen to think nibiruancouncil.com has some good information.

I refer people to it,because i think it is worth the read.

Of course i wouldnt buy any of there lowsey products or whatever.

I read it strickly for the information.

I find some of it ,to make alot of since.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

[edit on 27-1-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490

wow...i never seen a Mayan calader like that....interesting

and
skyblueff0

thanks for the info....i have a question....the new age....Do you know what

whats going to happen? in your thought?

What happens if you don't have a religion...because i don't....but im not an

atheist....i do believe somthing is out there....The New Age seems

interesting if nothing bad happens to humans or the Earth

[edit on 27-1-2006 by unsolved2490]

In my thought, I think that something significant will happen leading towards the six years. Well it's pretty obvious the world is changing, abnormal weather conditions, highly active volcanoes and earthquakes. While I suspect weather condition is man made, I'm curious as to why there has been a lot of volcanoes and earthquakes activities, one things come to my mind is the polar shift, but that may not be the case. Not only that, some scientist believe that time has been exponentially increasing. I'm suspicious of something major happening. But hey, I'm just like you, I really don't know whats going to happen on 2012, what I hope is we reach a higher level of consciousness, or something positive like global awareness.

What I can tell you is that these volcanoes, earthquakes, extreme weathers will won't go away for a while, and I believe they will get worse, and more people will be effect by it. I might sound grim but if you think about it there are 6 billion people scattered all over the earth, the probability of getting hit with a natural disaster is pretty high. But maybe this will raise more sympathy and compassion and love around the world. I really hope nothing bad happen though, for the sake of lives at stake.

I guess I can consider myself a new age follower, I mean I'm a catholic and incorporates most catholic teaching, but I guess I incorporate teaching of other religions as well, as long as I feel it helps me become a better person, I don't really care what religion it comes from. I don't think there is a right or wrong religion, I believe religion is a way for a person to morally become a better person and to heighten spirituality. I guess the reason why I also consider myself a new age follower, is I believe in the idea of enlightenment and that one must take a journey within in order to better understand oneself and bring out the the good aspect of oneself.

It's alright if you don't have a religion, I don't anything bad will happen to you, I'm sure when Judgement Day come, whether its in life or death, I think one will be judge not by his belief, but his actions. Anyways, like I said before don't worry about 2012 too much. Try to have a safety or insurance net, such as a job, so that when 2012 roll around, and you find out nothing happens, you won't be as ruined as you would be throwing your life way because of the 2012 theory. Oh yea everything I said above about the natural disaster is my opinion, I don't want to freak you out, I'm just making assumptions.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
What I can tell you is that these volcanoes, earthquakes, extreme weathers will won't go away for a while, and I believe they will get worse, and more people will be effect by it. I might sound grim but if you think about it there are 6 billion people scattered all over the earth, the probability of getting hit with a natural disaster is pretty high. But maybe this will raise more sympathy and compassion and love around the world. I really hope nothing bad happen though, for the sake of lives at stake.

i know what your talking about...yeahh i hear that climate change is happening......and i heard this year is going to be very bad....if you watch...the weather channel...a show called "it could happen tommorrow" is pretty interesting....ok...and MagicPriest...ill be reading that site soon...

cya

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
skyblueff0,

You made mention that it's possible that time is speeding up. Can you provide more information on that? Time is something that I hadn't thought of.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
skyblueff0,

You made mention that it's possible that time is speeding up. Can you provide more information on that? Time is something that I hadn't thought of.

Sorry man I tried, but I couldn't. I could of sworn I heard in from a new source. The only website where I found "evidence" of time speeding up is from those paranormal site, and to my that's not valid enough.

I did however find that time is slowing down, but our perspective of time at least, since the earth rotation has slowed down a little bit, our clock is a second a head of its self, not really proof that we are moving into the 4th dimension or anything. Heres the link: www.livescience.com...

I will try to find a valid source in which scientist claim that time is increasing, but til them I'm empty handed, sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hmm.....if time slows down or speeds up......would it effect anything????

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Does anybody know information about light years or time travel?

Maybe aliens are going to time travel back in time..but on earth it'll be 2012?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hmm...wow interesting thought....but never heard of it...ill do some

research on it...and see what i get

cya

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join