It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we were.........{READ}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bracke
The human race has become a disease, a cancer of this planet. It wouldn't suprise me if the aliens tried to reduce the numbers of us. The end of the Mayan calendar could well be a sign of the "reduction".

[edit on 2006-1-17 by bracke]

Thats rather harsh.

Why would aliens care about what we're doing to our planet?

Secondly, how would the Mayans have predicted that we would overrun the planet?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
On a side note, look at all these predictions:

Mayan calender, end of there long count or earth cycle. End date 2012
- Earth is reborn and enters the final cycle.
- Prediction Earthquakes at the end of the current cycle.

Egyptian Phoenix cycle. End date 2012
- The Great Phoenix returns for its final cycle
- Prediction Earthquakes and magnetic reversal of earth

Christian Bible Revelations. End date not specific
- says one gerneration after israel takes jeruselm (1gen = 40 years?)
- 1967 jeruselm was taken by israel. 1 generation later = 2007

St. Malachy End date After current pope
- Predicted who the popes would be and his list stops here.
- Prediction revelations begins

I dont know how much fact these are based on but I thought it was interesting none the less.

info taken from
www.ccg.org...
armageddononline.tripod.com...
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...
www.michielb.nl...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
"Thats rather harsh.

Why would aliens care about what we're doing to our planet?

Secondly, how would the Mayans have predicted that we would overrun the planet? "

Because the alien[maybe the Mayans] are testing us.....and isn't this very wierd that the Mayan calendar ends in a certain date? ....december 21st.....
anyone know mayan's religion?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smoot
On a side note, look at all these predictions:

Mayan calender, end of there long count or earth cycle. End date 2012
- Earth is reborn and enters the final cycle.
- Prediction Earthquakes at the end of the current cycle.

Egyptian Phoenix cycle. End date 2012
- The Great Phoenix returns for its final cycle
- Prediction Earthquakes and magnetic reversal of earth

Christian Bible Revelations. End date not specific
- says one gerneration after israel takes jeruselm (1gen = 40 years?)
- 1967 jeruselm was taken by israel. 1 generation later = 2007

St. Malachy End date After current pope
- Predicted who the popes would be and his list stops here.
- Prediction revelations begins

I dont know how much fact these are based on but I thought it was interesting none the less.

info taken from
www.ccg.org...
armageddononline.tripod.com...
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...
www.michielb.nl...

before i read this..i already thot that 2007 would be the final year of gods judgement..the first being in 2001...thanks alot for your information..you have made me think alittle harder now.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
here is just a few more to think about.

Hopi Indians, end date after all prophecies are complete
- 8 out of 9 signs are complete, And this is the Ninth and Last Sign:
You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that
shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after
this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
- this is the end of the 4th world and begginging of the 5th world

Aztec Indians Ends 12-24-2011
- aztec calender called teh eagles bowl talks about 13 heavens and 9
hells
- on the last day of the last hell,Tezcatlipoca, god of death, would
remove his mask of jade to reveal himself as Quetzelcoatl, god of peace.

Sources
www.greatdreams.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Smoot]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Smoot....you are a very smart person....

i am confused but kind of get it.....

but i know somthing will happen before 2012 or on 2012.....and everything

will be different after....no one will know the different

and i have question...about religion

does religion have to do anything with this?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
has anyone herd of the "nine" from what i read they are responsible for creation on earth...one of the prophecies deals with 9

www.kheper.net...

ive read some of the stargate conspiracy and it says the "nine" will return to earth just after the turn of the century.

all these signs and prophecies must be true

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
MAGICPRIEST can u describe more about the "nine" ?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So I suppose the end is in 2006!! OMFG My Calender ends in one month, we are all going to die!!!! *ahem* Other people have been getting this idea from the Game Named "Shattered Union" which claims the united states will fall in 2012. Muahhaha.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsolved2490
MAGICPRIEST can u describe more about the "nine" ?

www.touregypt.net...

If you need to find anymore information go ahead and google search the word "Ennead"

i also suggest reading the "Stargate Conspiracy"

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ok ok ill read all this tommorrow or this weekend....just don't have a lot of

time right now. thanks....

Since my other post didn't go out well....what do you guys think of Planet X

? is it believable or fake....because i'm very confused....and Magic Priest i

read your other thread and it was pretty interesting...you dreamed about

planet X....i THINK i remember reading that some aliens come from Planet X.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Planet X is a very real piece of real estate, way out past Pluto; about 3 times as far away as Pluto is. As far as life being there, you needn't believe everything you read. There is nothing more known about this "planet" other than the fact that it exists. We don't even know if it IS a planet. It could just be another Kuiper Belt Object. Anyway, just know that the best minds we have are working on this, and that in no time, there will be something new on it. Just be patient.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hey man..i do believe its real...how do you think the star wars movie came up with the concept of the death star..planet x is a battle star/flagship.

from what ive read it patrols thru out the galaxy ,keeping peace..and performing genetic upgrades,just like the ones they did on planet earth.

The leader of planet x is a human named Anu..the greeks called him Uranus.There are many different races of aliens onboard planet x..they all work together in harmony for the benefit of the galaxy.

If you want to believe it ,or not thats up to you..but i had a dream that seemed pretty convincing to me...i dont know what other planet would be streaking across the sky at such a quick rate of speed.

In 2010 i predict jesus will return..and planet x should come right around the same time.

Go and read Revelations chpt 12.

I think there might be a "war in heaven" between planet x and the negative et alliance(red dragon) here on earth.

If you have anymore questions ,feel free to ask me.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
hmm....are they Sumerians???

Is it possible that Sumerians could be in Planet X?

they said it is supposed to pass by in year 2012

some thought it was supposed to pass by couple years ago..

and when i read about Planet X....it is supposed to cause really really bad

weather....like mega tsunami and etc.... xfacts.com...

look around the site if you want

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Reading through the "nine" egyptian gods. Found this.

>Throughout the height of Egyptian civilization, Osiris was the primary deity. In power, he was second only his father, Ra, and was the leader of the gods on earth. He was the husband of Isis and the father of Horus (and a number of other gods in some stories). Osiris resided in the underworld as the lord of the dead, as after being killed by Set, even though he was a god, he could no longer dwell in the land of the living.

>After Osiris was killed, Isis resurrected him with the Ritual of Life, which was later given to the Egyptians so that they could give eternal life to all their dead. The spells and rituals cast by Isis, plus many others given to the people by the gods over the centuries, were collected into The Book of Going Forth by Day, colloquially known as The Book of the Dead.

Woah.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

I think there might be a "war in heaven" between planet x and the negative et alliance(red dragon) here on earth.

If you have anymore questions ,feel free to ask me.

If there were to be a war, what races make up the negative E.T. alliance, and why would they choose this solar system as their battlefield? Also, will our planet be destroyed by Planet X during the war? Will the population of Earth be given a choice of who to take sides with, or will our "governments" decide for us?

This is a great thread, while I'm not sure whether to accept it as truth yet, it is very interesting to think about

MoT

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
1. everything is connected with numbers and more important stuff goes deeper into maths for sure...

2. www.greatdreams.com... i mean there is great amount of information/disinformation (not the one to judge) that just cant be overlooked

3. 2012 21.12 11:11 ??? not sure what to make of it... but that is the date ... there are others such as: 28th december 2011 but im not sure about any of them ... of course 21. of december every year is the season change

4.the mayans counted their calendar in a way that hasn't been officialy deciphered yet..(maybe 4 a good reason) and we thinkin we all that... as strange as it is, that date stated in 3. is not supposed to be an end to this earth but end of a time cycle that could move this world to a higher state of awareness (maybe the ability to "see" the 4th dimension)..i dont know it has to do with the allignment of planets and many other things but that is very hard to decipher...

levity.com...
aa.usno.navy.mil...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Numbers ......i wish i understand all of the numbers...

but many sites and astronomers been saying Planet X is not possible...

i cant trust them though.....NASA said there is no alien exsitence....i read

that from another thread...

ok...i have a question.........does religion have to do anything with this?

2012 could be the end the human existence? i dont know....but something

is going to happen....why would mayans end the calendar on December

21st? pretty odd....and why 2012? are they trying to warn us back then?

and can anyone find information about the Sumerians?

im going to study the numbers this weekend....
peace

[edit on 19-1-2006 by unsolved2490]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

ok...i have a question.........does religion have to do anything with this?

As far as modern day religion? It might, like everything in life its all about interpretation. Most christians think that jesus second coming is right around the corner. Does that mean its going to happen?

2012 could be the end the human existence?

might be, but I doubt it. Lets say most ancient civilizations along with most current religions are right about something happening soon. Most of them agree that it is not the end of the world, but a dawn of a new era.

i dont know....but something
is going to happen....why would mayans end the calendar on December 21st? pretty odd....and why 2012? are they trying to warn us back then?

Something might happen, something might not. Most of the stuff on the mayans is mostly theory. All we have are a bunch of drawings and a few stories and a couple buildings to study of them. We do know that they were the masters of the stars and astrology. They predicted every astronomical event for over the last 2000 years. Every full moon, eclipse, etc.

why did they select dec 21st? because its the winter solstice or summer depending on where you are. on this day the planet's axis is tilted at its most away from the sun, and marks the shortest day and the beginning of winter, (in the southern hemisphere this is the summer solstice).

And why dec 21st 2012 you ask? This is considered the day the earth crosses the "sacred tree" as the maya put it. Where the sun aliegns with the galactic equator or the center of the milky way. I noticed you brought up 11:11. I have read a few books that say on Dec 21st 2012 at 11:11AM is when this crossing of the sacred tree will take place. but I cant verify that.

If they were trying to warn us, its only about the next step in life, or rebirth of earth. Not all doom and gloom.

I know some people think big deal, our calender ends every year. You have to remember though that the maya used 3 calenders.

The Haab (like our year calender), The Tun-Uc (the moon calender for tracking the moon) and The Tzolk'in (is the Sacred calendar of the Maya and is based on the cycles of the Pleiades. The cycle of the Pleiades uses 26,000 years, but is reflected in the calendar we are using by encompassing 260 days).

What is coming to an end is the long count or sacred calender, its not like our where we just start over at 1-1-06 etc. It actually restarts at 0-0-00 (or in mayan terms 0-0-0-0-0). and starts working its way back up again.

Read here for more info:
www.crystalinks.com...

This site covers a little about everything mayan.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Why do people read so much into some ancient object that they know nothing about? It baffles me at how people make grand claims about something without having any varifiable proof to back it up. It's just amazing.

At least with my Mayan Calendar remark, I used the scientific evidence that was presented, and have come to a semi-reasonable conclusion. It seems funny to me that people can assume that the date of our demise was hard-coded into the artifacts that we're finding, when nothing of that nature has even been observed. If someone can find something to even suggest that theory to me, then I might give it some more thought, but until then, could we please let the evidence speak for itself?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join