This auto ramp leads down to a dual-purpose underground garage and large bomb shelter at Frenchman Flat. The Federal Civil Defense Administration
facility was designed by Ammann & Whitney Consulting Engineers in 1957.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.