It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CASH COWS- Women out for a man's money

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This piece is a dedication to a certain friend who has more women problems than he can count, this one being up there on the list. Instead of being my usual, humorous generalization, this is more of a direct attack at a certain group of women--- Whom I am going to entitle Cash Cows for the purpose of this piece.
We all know them. Those incredibly shallow women who date men only to get their money. Whether they do it by getting their man to buy them expensive things or by marrying them and divorcing them to get half of what they own, these cash cows prey like mad. And what I don’t understand is why so many of them choose to suck the bank accounts of men who don’t have massive amounts of money dry. Why not pick them men who have lots of money to spare instead of those poor men who have to work incredibly hard to earn every bit of their money.
Here’s my main issue with these Cash Cows: You’re killing it for the rest of us. Many of us pride ourselves on being able to have jobs and earn our money. Women all over the place talk about being independent and all that whatnot, yet rely on other people, mainly their sugar daddies, to get what they want. It’s all incredibly hypocritical. And it drives me absolutely nuts.
Now, in regards to the men that allow these women to do this-- What the hell is wrong with you? If you have any form of intelligence anywhere in your brain at all, you would refuse to let this happen to you. How can it not be incredibly obvious that a girl’s taking all your money when your bank account starts disappearing. It’s all good and wonderful if you want to spoil your woman and giver her everything, but you can’t giver her what you don’t have. Going into bankruptcy will in no way strengthen your relationship.
Now if you’re incredibly rich and want to buy her the world- More power to you. But every time I think of rich men catering to a woman’s every wish, I immediately think of Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory demanding golden eggs and Oompa Loompas, with a rich father promising her that she’d get everything she wanted. If that’s your idea of happily ever after, then that’s all good and fine. Just make sure you invite me to the wedding so I can wear my purple suit. I must say, I do look smashing in a top hat. Good day, Sir!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
sorry. double post.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Dissension]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I hear ya. I'm loaded. What is difficult for me is, I also happen to be drop dead gorgeous. It's very difficult to determine if the lady wants me for my money, or for my body. I'm confused as to how I should feel. Should I feel like a sugar daddy, or a piece of ass? I feel your anger. I deal with it every day.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Personally, as long as you can make me laugh and have a nice butt then Ill be all over you like a rash

Money has never, will never matter to me when I pick a mate.

My dad had a gold digger on his hand for a few years til he finally realised and showed her the door. It took him a while to realise tho and my father is a very intelligent man.

Maybe love really is blind!!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
good thing i r poor.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thats why im very upfront about being dutch and only date other dutch women.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Great topic line here and it needs to be discussed.

The problem here is not the women ...though this is a clearly identifiable problem. The main problem , Alcor, is the absolute dumb assed ignorance of the male of the species. These women mostly take advantage of the ignorance and dumbassedness of the average male to walk him through the necessary steps to seperate him from his production.
THe topic you speak of should be standard education for males. They need a survival manual..like Elle, Cosmo, Redbook to help them along ..complete with quizzes. However some males are so dumb there is not much hope for them even with a manual.

I know a guy who married two gold diggers back to back...he never learned from the first one. Amazing. All the tell tale signs were there...I reckon he was blinded by the sex and phat yams ie..his fantasy woman. By the way this phenomonon is not limited to a age bracked though it does show up noticably in women for whom the biological clock is getting close to midnight after several failed survival attempts.

Much of this is based on the ability of the male to be a performer..without actually thinking about the real intrinsic value of his being able to perform. What his performing is actually worth in the marketplace.
These men often think they must constantly perform to keep in the view of a woman....they think they must try out for approval. This is their job..their automatic role in life to perform..automatically ..to rescue...to be a knight .. the hero.
What many of them dont know or cannot analyze is that with many of them ..they are rescuing a woman from her mistakes and taking on this baggage...to thier detriment. Other than her consumption rates she really has nothing to offer long term.
This is the main fingerprint that most men cannot fathom when dealing with this kind of woman..they have nothing long term to offer...all their fluff is short term fantasy..to seal or close the door or transaction. Rampant consumption rates to give the impression of a fantasy is not a offer ..it is a liability.

I have had several women try to work this Fantasy on me...unfortunately with one of them I caught on ..and left her right where she was. The sad truth about this was that when she figured it was not going anywhere with me ..she went after my friend. I could not get him to understand what she was without him thinking I wanted her for myself...when it was no such thing. He would not believe me.. He told me ..." Im going to continue to perform." Meaning to continue performing for attention or approval. Well he got it and married her. It turned out to be a disaster. By the way ..she was a older women than both he and myself. Biology was running out quickly and it was getting ready to strike midnight cinderella. She got him deep into debt to keep on her treadmill. This man ..my friend ..knew no Peace in his life while working to maintain her agenda..not his.
She eventually got sick and passed away. He then met another woman in Church and married her about six months after meeting. Almost immediately after the "I do's" she went into her real agenda. The Gold Digger agenda using the court system to play through. After a year he got repossession of his house..and they are now going to get a divorce.
I have a great love and respect for my friend but I dont know if he has actually wised up. I pray for him..but I know from experience that women are by their very nature ..Hunter Gatherers...not the male. Most males are so dumb on this concept. Just because a woman is not hunting and gathering in the manner of the male does not mean that she is not hunting or fishing.....trolling a lure so to speak. What a stupid bunch of males there is out there. Really dumb...you are quite correct in your position on this.
What my friend needs to understand is that women can spot this "availability " and "potential " in a male like radar navigating in the dark. There is some truth to that country music line that goes something like " she's single again ..hold on to your man." Lol lol ...hunter gatherers.

Once gain...Alcor...this is a man fault for being intrinsically stupid by nature and being plagued by the natural dumbness of needing to rescue...for a living. Women who practice what you describe use a technique which I often refer to as " male disposability and expendability. However to be fair about this ..the male does at least half of the work in his stupidity ..this is why it works so well and for so long a period of time without it being identified for what it is. Most males do not want thier dumbness paraded in public.

Also to be fair to the bulk of women who do not practice this...this type of woman gives decent women a bad name. This to is not fair or honest but it happens.

This type of woman you describe needs to be identified but mostly the men need to pull their heads out of thier backsides and breath some fresh air. Not likely when they have sports and cheerleaders blocking their thinking apparatus.

Great post Alcor,
Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I agree with orangetom. Too many men that lack the balls to be a man. Too many pussy-boys that can't handle their woman. They deserve everything they lose.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Many men do lack the courage of thier convictions. This is not a justification to treat a woman badly or inconsiderately. I just believe many men spend to much time, labor, and their production on women who are doing so much more than they ..multitasking too..just leaving men way behind the curve. In this the men are looking for approval...trying out like for the local baseball team. Really stupid of them.
This also doesnt mean that as a man you shouldnt listen to your woman..but you should weigh it carefully against any risk you are required to take in actions. If it is a worthy and good thing she expresses ..great..more credit to her. Just dont spend alot of time out on a limb without a safety net under you. To many men do this as a career for unappreciative women and kids. This is not peace and order in a mans life ..it is chaos..institutionalized chaos. Mostly because men are dummys.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Great topic line here and it needs to be discussed.

The problem here is not the women ...though this is a clearly identifiable problem. The main problem , Alcor, is the absolute dumb assed ignorance of the male of the species. These women mostly take advantage of the ignorance and dumbassedness of the average male to walk him through the necessary steps to seperate him from his production.
THe topic you speak of should be standard education for males. They need a survival manual..like Elle, Cosmo, Redbook to help them along ..complete with quizzes. However some males are so dumb there is not much hope for them even with a manual.

I disagree on some points. If the man is a selfish b*st*rd, just as ruthless and conniving as the women. Then frankly they'd deserve eachother, and he would bring it on himself. Reap what you sow i guess. Although just because the man can't always see it, doesn't make him stupid NOR does it mean he always deserves it. Where's the common compassion and sympathy/empathy gone? Seems to be missing these days? Some people are just GOOD at deceiving.

For instance if a serial killer is very apt at befriending a range of people, getting to know them, gaining their trust and being involved in varying aspects of their lives. Does that mean the victims deserve it? I think not. How about women who stay with a partner who may be abusive, violent or involved in dodgy dealings. Does it make them stupid? Some people like to try and change others. Or perhaps they see a good in them that they try and nurture more.

Let's remember 'it takes two to tango'. A cliché but true - These women/men (in some cases) have just as much a part to play. What makes them into such people? If this is truly a function of human beings then why isn't it more widespread? I think it comes down to how these particular women have been treated, what they've experienced and perhaps been conditioned in life.

I know a guy who married two gold diggers back to back...he never learned from the first one. Amazing. All the tell tale signs were there...I reckon he was blinded by the sex and phat yams ie..his fantasy woman. By the way this phenomonon is not limited to a age bracked though it does show up noticably in women for whom the biological clock is getting close to midnight after several failed survival attempts.

If he had already experienced it once then he should've taken the lessons onboard. I dunno maybe he's very trusting and only sees the good side of people, at the detriment of his wellbeing. I think it true with the saying that 'love is blind'.

Much of this is based on the ability of the male to be a performer..without actually thinking about the real intrinsic value of his being able to perform. What his performing is actually worth in the marketplace.
These men often think they must constantly perform to keep in the view of a woman....they think they must try out for approval. This is their job..their automatic role in life to perform..automatically ..to rescue...to be a knight .. the hero.

This reminds me of what i'd like to call the 'Aphrodisiac Phenomenon' [careful i might Copyright that
]. Where you'll have a male 'celebrity' and because of their fame it seems to make women crazy about them. Now if these guys were just the average Garry working in some office, they wouldn't get this attention. Yet when some guy becomes famous it seems to intoxicate women. Now these guys can be the ugliest in the world, with a complete bland personality. Yet they can still get women clambering for them lol.

Just ON THE WHOLE seems different for men and women. Where generally (correct me if i'm wrong) men don't tend to be that fussy. If they're attracted to a woman (looks, personality or both) then they wouldn't hesitate in making a move for them. Regardless of their status, wealth etc. However with women they tend to be more fussy, where things such as status and maybe wealth are taken into consideration. I don't know whether this has more to do with how we're biologically wired, perhaps men and women instinctually look for different things in partners, who knows?

What a stupid bunch of males there is out there. Really dumb...you are quite correct in your position on this.
What my friend needs to understand is that women can spot this "availability " and "potential " in a male like radar navigating in the dark. There is some truth to that country music line that goes something like " she's single again ..hold on to your man." Lol lol ...hunter gatherers.

Well i'd equate this to a situation that may affect women, such as rape. Say for instance a woman is out partying with her friends, she's wearing a short skirt and a loose top, could be considered 'enticing'. Perhaps after this night out she's walking home alone and gets raped by a man. Now people often say such things as "well it's her fault for wearing something 'tarty'". Although it was the MAN who committed the sickening act, sometimes it's the woman who gets the blame. Only because she didn't 'cover up'. Does it mean because she was wearing revealing clothes that she deserves to be raped? No of course not, NO ONE deserves such treatment.

Now if we're talking about men who fail to spot such women, does it mean they deserve to be treated like that? I disagree.

Once gain...Alcor...this is a man fault for being intrinsically stupid by nature and being plagued by the natural dumbness of needing to rescue...for a living. Women who practice what you describe use a technique which I often refer to as " male disposability and expendability. However to be fair about this ..the male does at least half of the work in his stupidity ..this is why it works so well and for so long a period of time without it being identified for what it is. Most males do not want thier dumbness paraded in public.

We're not intrinsically stupid by nature, as i've said some are just good at deceiving. While others yes may not see it
. It doesn't come down to if you're a man, but rather the individual person. Both men and women are involved in situations where people tell them, "you should've seen it coming". Sometimes we ignore our instincts in order to pursue our more desireble qualities/expectations.

Also to be fair to the bulk of women who do not practice this...this type of woman gives decent women a bad name. This to is not fair or honest but it happens.

I agree, most women are decent and not as shallow as the ones we've mentioned. Although they do exist sadly.

This type of woman you describe needs to be identified but mostly the men need to pull their heads out of thier backsides and breath some fresh air. Not likely when they have sports and cheerleaders blocking their thinking apparatus.

Perhaps...but we should'nt be accepting this kind of behaviour only because it's happening to people who 'don't see it'. As i've said before, different things may motivate men and women when looking for prospective partners. Men think of sex quite frequently. So if a man who isn't very successful with women happens to get an interest. He's going to jump at that chance, regardless if alarm bells are ringing or he's been warned by friends and others. If a man gets a alot of success with women, then he can afford to dump the 'undesirables'. Women have it easier in attractiing men, because many men (not all) are shallow and only consider the physical attributes, or just want sex. Many men don't find it so easy to attract many women nor that frequently. Therefore sometimes they'll go for what comes.

Originally posted by Dissension
I agree with orangetom. Too many men that lack the balls to be a man. Too many pussy-boys that can't handle their woman. They deserve everything they lose.

Pray it doesn't happen to you, otherwise we'll see who follows their 'convictions' ;-)

Anyway that's my bit!

[edit on 23/1/06 by Flyboy211]

[edit on 23/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I disagree with you on many of your points. However the premise of this post is about gold diggers or women out for a mans money or wealth ..cash cows.

both partys entering such a arrangement do so for selfish reasons. They just often come from different ends of the spectrum. Also often bringing different tools to get the job done.

As to a selfish bastard..and such a concept ..we often think of a female as a weaker sex therefore the concept of selfish bastard does not in the minds of most peoples apply..but to me it certainly does. It is just done differently and applied with more subtilty so we dont often think of it as being selfish...because we dont often think of being femminine and passive as selfish. Nothing could be further from the truth if you are awake. Which most men are not.....they can be easily blindsided by the femminine. This is in fact a mans fault ..for being ignorant..stupid may be a harsh term but ignorant definitely applies. When you do it twice as has my friend ..it definitely is stupid.

You know..this same friend of which I spoke..told me between wives...gold diggers..cash cows...that he finally figured out something about many of the women coming over to date him. When they saw his house , pool , garage, property et al...they realized what a potential he had for a easier life for them and thier children. What he told me was quite profound and correct. He said... " You know..I finally figured out what it is about these women ....they try to bring their version of what they think I need .....not what I actually need. THey look at what they can get ..not what they actually need to bring me. Not what I can actually use.". This usually meaning sex..to get eventual access to the goodies..without work on thier part. They view his needs through their value systems..hoping for the opportunity to switch or substitute by marriage ...their values for his. This again meaning male expendability and disposablility...especially in a day and time when women are doing so much in this world...leaving men totally behind...multitasking too.

This whole buisness becomes an obscene dance..and quite pornographic..I have posted so..in another board on this relationship thread ...titled

"Guys and Porno" on the second page of this relationships board.

As I have said ..both here and on that board..men can be abomnably ignorant in this arena..blinded by their versions of fantasys and expectations. As are obviously many women. The difference being that women being more subtle dont have as often the difficulty navigating this maze of fantasy and expectation because they do not "try out " for approval in the same manner with the same risk at stake.

Your fundamental error is in the assumption that it is not for selfish reasons on both partys positions. It often is quite selfish ...both partys. Just that the navigation method is done differently.

IN case you miss what I am getting at about abuse..the standard default setting is that only males abuse..in this manner. Rubbish..women often abuse in a most viscious and diabolical manner...not known by most males.

It is called male disposability and male expendability. This being that in a time when women are doing so much ..leaving men totally behind in every category..they assign certain risks to men and men go along with it without thinking while the women and kids get the fruits of the male labor.
Often these males get the bar in performance and expectations raised on them before they even are aware what is happening. They are required to work and take risk with their very persons and lives for thier women and familys ....without anything of real value coming back to them..often they get far less than they return...far less. This is why you see so many men unable to vocalize this ..but they find more peace and quiet in the garage away from thier familys or at work than they do at home. The women are so dumb they cannot realize they have substituted their value systems for their mans values...and attempted to play through but leaving the man ..way behind...only to catch up when delivering the next...purchase of what she and the children have given him proper clues to perform for thier convenience. This cycle is called abuse.
Most men are way to dumb to vocalize this..and recognize it for what it is.
It does take two to tango...in the end both the man and the woman both lose in this scenerio. But it is in how and what for they tango.
The men just happen to be horribly ignorant as to what constitutes abuse and gold digging and the number of variations in which it takes place. Above all most have no concept of " Male Disposability or Male Expendability." I can assure you that women do ...definitely. Many women think this is entirely normal. It is not!!

As I have myself posted ..it appears different ..on the surface ..but when you peel back the veneer it is very much the same underneath where it counts. It is just that beyond the surface most males have not developed the concept or tools to peel back the very veneer and look underneath. Women can do this quite readily compared to most males because of their natuarl subtilty.
We know of this because mostly women do not tend to marry down the economic ladder..they tend to marry up..this alone is very telling. It is a survival technique..most men do not think of it in this manner. They are way to dumb. Women are not looking for roles in life or careers in supporting a man and children from their career earnings while the men and children explore thier "Options" This too is very telling about thinking and values.

as to your position about rape...
What I am describing for males is a situation where in thier ignorance ..they contribute heavily .to their being raped...the males...economic rape..Male disposability and expendability. But socially because we are so enlightened ...we tend to think that this is not possible.
"That a man can spend the "best years of his life"..being economically and physically raped. Its just not possible..only women can be raped..and violated in this manner.
This is exactly what my friend did to himself ..twice...He contributed to it at least half..if not more. Somewhere you have to be educated into this kind of institutional dumbness to fall for predators...twice.....in a row!!! In like manner to your post...when my friend flashed his house , garage, pool, et al..in front of these women ..was he asking to be economically raped??? did he deserve it.??
I am not saying he deserves to be raped..but he heavily contributed to it..by his fantasy beliefs and this combined with his willingness to perform without thinking about the actual value of his performance ..what it is really worth in the marketplace compared to what both of these women were actually bringing to the bargaining table.
The cold hard facts are that both of these women had nothing other than sex to bring to the table..thats it ..carte blanche..all they had.
Hence he settled for this in the framework of his fantasys and expectations and got raped. One of these women is now deceased the other is off on her own again looking to find another gullible male..before the biology runs totally out and the clock strikes midnight ..cinderella. Predators!!!!
Just because a woman does not hunt and gather as does a male....does not mean she is not hunting and gathering. Women can be very predatory as a survival technique. Abusive too.

Once again ..this is a mans fault for being intrinsically stupid..or perhapsed more appropriately ignorant. As I have posted to Alcor..men need some kind of survival course or manual on this line of thinking. Something more intelligent and substantial than a magazine like Maxim,GQ, or the others of this horrible genre.

As to not accepting this kind of behavior..I agree..men should be schooled to not accept this from women...most are not schooled..in this but more like sports conditioning to carry the play through by the numbers...when they get the signal ..."hike". Especially by a womans clues and cues...to perform.

Oh..one more thing...about men thinking about sex often... I disagree...

Women think about it just as often and with more subtilty in every avenue of life than men are even capable. Women are bombarded by sex and sexuality in every avenue of advertising/programing on the television and radio......much more so than men...by far. Most men I know are too ignorant to detect this type of subtilty but women are not. I have posted so in that very board here on the second page of Relationships under "Guys and porno."
Women are far more sexually aware than men can even fathom....by light years. Any trip to a magazine stand can clear this up..how about a book store...???
Men are very shallow and one dimensional here...women are much deeper and multidimensional. by light years.
What a dumb ignorant bunch of men there are out here.

Once again ..most of the women out here are decent and not shallow as the ones described here. This does not excuse a mans ignorance or shallowness..which is primarily what I am getting at. The men need to wise up..not the women.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well another important part in all this is societal expectation foisted upon us by the media.
Sitcoms on TV portray life as if everyone lives comfortable upper-middle class, or at least not poor at all.
-Everyone has a big house, and has great furniture.
-Commercials on TV portray a man as worthless unless he drives a brand new car.
-That everyone walks around with a portfolio in their pocket.
-On TV men make lots of money, and the women are mostly always beautiful.

TV is the great corruptor, because it survives by selling crap to people who have money, thus distorting reality, making the views of the minority into majority views, because all they see on TV are the well to do.
TV becomes the template for proper existence.
Thus the lowly Janitor feels like a big ole' sac of failure, and he can't even find himself a decent woman.

It goes on, this is what is being taught to our society, and only the non-sheep realise this.

Why should a woman dip below TV standards, that's what TV teaches.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I agree with your basic premise...the fantasy is usually more appealing than the reality.

Fantasy..... Access to dreams, expectations, ambitions desires cheaply and without rejection...without risk.

THis is also a definition of pornography
Male and Female.

This is what the media portrays to us if we are not aware of the reality. What you realize is that the merchandizers and advertisers do is stoop to our very base instincts to arouse desire for their products to give the illusion that we will be better people by purchasing thier products. The method of the appeal to our egos is very obscene when you wake up and realize what they have actually done. Especially when you see people who live by this mantra.

You can apply this to politics too since it is also salesmanship and often obscene in its appeal method.

Amazing once you wake up ..how far this stuff goes in our daily lives.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
sounds like a fair swap to me?......your cash for some good quality loving?.....or am i missing something?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hey honey.......come and get the cash!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
sounds like a fair swap to me?......your cash for some good quality loving?.....or am i missing something?

Ohh my poor shelterd Manc freind, you have a lot to learn, lol.

Hang on what am i talking about, if the lad is aware of the situation the it is his own doing and maybe he doesn't mind. Me myself would not put up with it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well it works both ways doesnt it. I certainly have chosen a whole lot of Rosie with a Lexus over a beauty with a 64GMC. Besides it's not about money or looks anyway; it's the personal, sexual and just general simpatico relationship available.

We live in a stratified/class society and there is no way of escaping it.
To expect the country club set to mingle with the good ole boys is really unrealistic. I'm a good ole boy and the only time I come in contact with that element of society is when I WORK for them. Reality sure does suck sometimes but without that them my meager living would be even more meager.

If a woman of modest means wants to improve her lot by hanging out with rich guys; great. It's just as easy to love a rich guy as a poor one.

If you're an adult, quit bitchin. There are no rules, no excuses and last but not least no whining!!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks Orangetom!

And Whaaa, I understand where you are coming from, but have you ever asked yourself what our society would be like without TV?
Would we have less consumption and less pollution, a more realistic society?

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok here it is in a nutshell, and though some may disagree, in general, men and women are just hardwired about "love" and "sex" differently. The CASH COW is a normal part of the history of man-be he cave man or the new emasculated wuss breeds, or as most, somewhere in between.

Usually, it's the new senstive man looking for real love and companionship as he's been conditioned to do, or a man weak of attraction factors of looks and personality that leads to the primal woman taking advantage of these weakness, even ignorant of her own drives and reasons sometimes.

in a nutshell since the dawn of man:

Men give "love" to get sex... and love.

Women give sex, to get love... and money (security)

Once upon a time, before men were basically emasculated into the "sensitive man society," lets say caveman days-things were a wee bit different, but you'll still see the same pattern.

Caveman days-A man gave protection and security by providing food and shelter and of his resources provided well for a woman. The men who provided the best, had the best resources of health, strength, and acquired means of skills to survive, shelter others etc and were very attractive to the opposite sex who had their own biological drive that led them to be attracted to the healthy, and able providers and survivors of our species.

Likewise, the more physically attractive, healthy young fit women were the desired mate of the man as well....you know all men being "pigs" right? To be attracted strictly physically to a woman at first-whatever. It's just biological, get over it women.

Jump to present society and you have the same hard-wired biological needs of both sexes, but a society in which they-these bilogically ingrained survival urges are somewhat obsolete, or becoming so.

First, women can provide for themselves now, but that aside...

You also have the "wuss syndrome" where men have become emasculated beyond all recognition they are men-even to themselves, and will use their wealth-their only asset, to attract women and will take whatever they can get. What they need is therapy to reverse whatever has emasculated them! Then, they'd make wiser decisions, and attract a different BREED of women.

The breeds of women...my my my...so many...

Well largely the breed of woman has to do with genetics and environment. How much of her natural primal biological urges still exist and the environment she was raised in.

Was she raised by a father who was afraid of giving her affection or showing love but had the means to buy her love and show his thorugh matrialism? She will likely seek the same...an older guy to lavish her with gifts and the security of materialism and feel "love" in this secuirty-this isn't a bad thing-but she may require alot of maintence for that love to consistantly be proven, so she can be an expensive mate, with entirely too many Louis Vuitton items! Blame her father!

Or perhaps she grew up with nothing, and seeks all she never had...money, security, love and while love and emotional security wont fill a void of financial security, financial security is often used in lieu of love/emotional secuirty

Now, if her financial security dwindles, or she feels something lacks (her bilogical clock kicks in, she finds her sex drive is tapped into by hard-bodied pool boy-whatever)...she may bankrupt the poor man trying to fill her void...or be seeking something better in his friends and associates using him as a step ladder to someone with more money and power to sweep her off her feet and rescue her from her present situation...or one and then the other (bankrupt one and go to the next)

Or just she will use her sugardaddy for his wealth, and seek her own sexual/emotional satisfaction extramaritally with the pool boy and anyone else, but with no intention of leaving the poor man as long as the money is rolling in.

Then there are the women who grew up with healthy balanced relationships with fathers-and they seek the same...balanced relationships...and then theres the rest...the majority.. and they don't know WTH they want, seek, or are doing half the time!!!

No I'm serious, they DON'T-or we'd be a happier society. LOL and then if men had half a clue... half the time... then voila! Utopia!

Many women say they want men who are communicative and sensitive and in touch with their emotions...however, while that is basically true, I believe they do want that as it's an important part of todays lasting relationships...it does not feed their instinctual need...and that is why they are not usually sexually aroused by the same things they say they want philosophically in men.

When faced with a guy who is all of those things they think they want, say they want, complain men aren't...aka a "nice guy" he is seldom the prize they seek afterall....he is the type that is too nice, or just a friend etc...unless he has something else going for him...really good looks/popularity, great job/car/house/assests...soemthing to get at a womans base, or core instinctual need.

Fact is, no woman gushes breathlessly about how hot a guy makes her because he cries during chick flicks-sorry it doesn't happen...neither does that sensitivity meet an instinctual need to feel security (financial/physically/environmental) It's a great tool for making relationships last mind you, but it isn't the primal core attribute that attracts women.

But as we are discussing the cash cows here, this breed is just as shallow as men are accused when it comes to attraction...they are emotionally superficial-they seek men who can make their life one on easy street, as much as men like latino women with hard bodies, or blondes with big boobs-whatever.

Men who will trade in a loving wife and mother of his children when his second adolesence kicks in and he starts screwing the baby sitter, or just completely jumps ship on his family for someone half his wive's age, and twice her sex appeal. Or men who never marry but string women along for sex -one woman after the other, or seeing many women simultaneously...aka...cheating/womanizing

So basically, lest my point be lost...in a nutshell-The cash cows as called in this thread are just following a bioligcal urge to use what they have-their body/sex, to get what they need- security/love. If they do it and find a lasting relationship-all is well for everyone involved....even if she really only loves him for his money/security or only that at first, no harm no foul.

If she use him as a step ladder to something better, or cheat, or bankrupt him and move on...Ok lable her a cash cow...but theres an equal breed of men out there I am saying and mostly it's because the sexes don't understand their base needs, their sexuality, and how it conflicts, or conforms to present society

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You posted:

"hey honey.......come and get the cash!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by sanctum]

optimus fett

posted on 24-1-2006 at 11:11 AM
sounds like a fair swap to me?......your cash for some good quality loving?.....or am i missing something?"

Not a good trade and not intelligent..however it is economics at the basest levels.

I just posted about your type of thinking levels on the board " No Finance no romance" on this Relationship thread.

Your time and moneys in regards to women are worth so much more..you shut out yourself from a whole much larger world with this pattern of one dimensional thinking.

The concept for a thinking man is how to get good quality "loving" and "All" that that entails without alot of cash..or getting her to take up alot more of the risk with the cash/time and labor. This way you know more of what she is really about and worth in the marketplace. Not just appearences of what she is about....on the surface.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join