It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires, Lycans, and Witches...and the Church...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

nope sorry man your wrong lycan is a hybrid of vampire and werewolve. i know because im the beginning of them. study a little harder on the subject.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by catastrophic_insinuations
Perhaps I could be making a contradiction to my own post by stating this, but here it goes:

The Church (talking about the Catholic Church here), in the past, basically issued statements saying that vampires, lycans, and witches were something to take into consideration (albeit these decrees were not made at one time). So, does this make the point for the existence of beings such as vampires and lycans (witches thrown aside because I'm honestly more interested in vampires and lycans)?

I supposed that throwing "The Church" into the equation would eliminate the opinions of those with no Christian background, foundation, or belief for this specific purpose. Whether or not these entities exist, and whether or not Christianity is the correct religion (if any religion at all) is beside the point. That is the precise reason that I posted this in the Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts section, and not religious conspiracies.

Any input or ideas would be much appreciated, but please realize that this is concerning the existence of vampires, lycans, etc...NOT God...

The Salem (law2.umkc.edu... - USA) and Pendle Hill (en.wikipedia.org... - Lancashire, UK) Witch Hunts/ Trials were TPTB attempts at clamping down on the ordinary ENLIGHTENED men women and children. Imagine how much more POWERFUL we ALL would be if these GOOD people/our descendants had NOT been snuffed out?
edit on 15-9-2012 by neotech1neothink because: add links

<< 1  2   >>

join