It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Ford Hospitalized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Former U.S. President Gerald Ford, 92, was hospitalized today for pnemonia at the Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage California:

The Desert Sun

President Gerald Ford was admitted to Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage for pneumonia, an official announced today.

According to his chief of staff, Penny Circle, in a press release sent this afternoon, "He is doing well and resting comfortably."

Circle said she would issue no further comment on his health until 11 a.m. Tuesday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Looks like he's been hospitalized several times recently...at 92 it's not surprising though.

[edit on 1/16/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How sad, with him been so old, at his age is not a good sign.

I will be sad to predict that he may not be around much longer this year.

I hate when former presidents die in my life time, is like losing an important part of history.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Not only has he been hospitalized twice in the last month, he was also deemed too frail to make it to the inauguration of Clinton's library last year...

Pneumonia is never a good sign at that age... however, Ford is renowned as the most fit of recent presidents.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wow! He's 92 years old? That is amazing, as I can remember when he was a young man, not even in his 60's!

Gee, time sure flies. I hope that he is not in pain.

new topics

top topics

join