It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most amazing thing i have ever seen!!!!! “Alien” Embryo Removed From 35-Year-Old Man’s Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
www.mosnews.com...
you guys have to read this. It is simply amazing thats all i can say amazing

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
But it wasn't a ET embryo. It would of been the guy's twin brother.

Doctors said the embryo belonged to Namyatov’s unborn brother who had spent 35 years in the body of the patient.

Fascinating story, but it has nothing to do with aliens.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
wh knows what it really was. The guy refused to let doctors do any reasearch on it. Who is anyone to say what it really is???? do you know for sure that it's his twin brother.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Igor Namyatov refused to leave the embryo at the hospital for further research.

A forensic expert summoned to the village to investigate refused to probe the incident saying it was clear anyway that the object was an underdeveloped embryo.

notice he says it was clear yet did no research on it.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Mr lord of Chaos...
What is up with all the "says something about aliens" postings?..
come on man... this board is made of better stuff than just posting an article with the search term "alien" in it.

this is two for two my friend... you can do better... read the articles before you post them please... thanks.
we all appreciate the effort, but quality counts also...

wierd that he had his brother on his back all these years... talk about family pressure... ACK sorry...

and yes, we are sure that it was an embryo... it is a common birth defect, many documented cases of people with unborn twins in a part of their body...

have a mysterious lump? maybe its the brother you never knew you had...

[edit on 16-1-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Am I smelling a troll? Probably just a series of innoscent highly speculative bordeline off-topic threads.
Definetly weird news, but there is no clear relation to Aliens or UFOs.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Occams Razor alone should provide us with the explantion of it being a human, not alien, foetus. Most likely resulting from a condition known as Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome.
(Do not google this unless you can handle very disturbing images.)

Anglo.

Edit: Link removed.
[edit on 16-1-2006 by anglodragon]

[edit on 16-1-2006 by anglodragon]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Looks like perfect normal baby feet to me. The only thing bothering me, is that they are so large, ie. well developed. Either he had a pretty darn large lump on his back, or else the feet are the only thing well developed on the fetus.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Lazarus is right, it is actually more common than most people think.

Some say this can occur in 1 or 2 out of every 10 pregnancies. It is called in-utero cannibalism, whereby the stronger fetus absorbs the weaker.

Sometimes the fetus is not completely absorbed.

If you like Stephen King novels, you might want to check out 'The Dark Half'
as this was the premise for the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
Lazarus is right, it is actually more common than most people think.

Some say this can occur in 1 or 2 out of every 10 pregnancies. It is called in-utero cannibalism, whereby the stronger fetus absorbs the weaker.

Sometimes the fetus is not completely absorbed.

If you like Stephen King novels, you might want to check out 'The Dark Half'
as this was the premise for the story.

Well, I've read that 1 in 8 pregnancies is a 2+ child pregnancie, but most secondary+ fetuses die early on. I would expect that second fetus to go out when the water goes, but I could believe this is possible.

Not 1 in 10 though. A fetus develops in a way that there isnt such a big possibility that it can 'surround and swallow' another fetus.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
As other members have already said, this is not THAT uncommon of an occurance. As well, it has nothing to do with aliens.

Thread closed.

---Pineapple

new topics

top topics

join