It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new article hot off the press.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
read all of it. the first part is brazillian i think but the rest is english. it has to do with aliens.... must read it all though, not too long
tc.ciadocha.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
whats your opinion on this?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
whats your opinion on this?

Actually, ATS etiquette generally implies that you give your opinion with the link, and preferably a bit more descriptive comment on the article. It appears to be more an article on the bacterial make-up of the human body and not too much to do with aliens--there's a comment saying that we're "outnumbered by the aliens", but I believe it's referring to the number of bacterial cells in our bodies in relation to the rest of the cells. Interesting article, I don't think it fits in this forum though.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Summary:
the article is showing how the vast majority of what makes up "our body" is not of human origin...
this merely means that all the various bacteria that inhabit our bodies make up more of us than the weight of our own DNA cell material...

We are more bacteria than human... and that is true...
even down to our ribosomes... which are just a bacteria with which we have become dependant for survival...

also the bacteria in our gut, mouth, liver, ears, and stomach... all part of us, and part of what makes us tick...

antibacteria might as well say "anti human" since it does hurt us as much as help us....

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thanks guys. you can delte now moderator. after reading again i agree it doesnt fit this forum

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
thanks guys. you can delte now moderator. after reading again i agree it doesnt fit this forum

I wouldn't say delete it--it's definitely interesting. Maybe move it to Sci/Tech or something, or possibly on BTS if there's a relevant forum there (Health?).

top topics

join