It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble finding Amityville ghost picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi,
i saw this tiny picture:

pic1
and click for the next picture too,
very freaky, but i am having real touble trying to find a bigger version of the picture and would love to see it!
All the possible locations link to this site:
ghoststudy.com
but they have taken the pictuer off long ago,
maybe someone else will have better luck, or know anything about it

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah, that's one hell of a scary picture. I've seen it before and it still gives me the creeps. Supposedly a picture of the demonic.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone got a bigger picture? I can't see anything in that teeny weeny picture.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It took me awhile to find it here is the url
to the page containing the pic www.chud.com...

It is really creepy man.....hehehe

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Intresting picture... What's the story behind it's taking... was that boy there when the picture was taken?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
yes definatly something there.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well If you look at the first link at the top of the page it will lead you to a picture of the two boys from the family that were part of the murders?
I dunno but there is a cut out of the pic of the face of the ghost.

As far as time is concerned in regards to the degredation of the spirit the ghosts face looks like at least one of the boys!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Im pretty sure that Amityville Ghost was a hoax, created by the family that moved in, for publicity, and money which they gained both of. The real story is that a psycho lived in the house before them, and killed off his family in the attic, and that the kid was either arrested or killed him self. Thats the story, the family actualy confessed to making it up, in the 80s I believe and that the father, and the man who wrote the book are the only ones who wouldnt admit to it. The family said something along the lines of the writer came up with the idea, and that he was a close friend to the family before. I suppose ill try to google for a link to that, but I probly wont search until tommarow, as im sure if I read it, some one else did also and might be able to link it.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
whoa thanks toraylin, that is a freakin scary picture man!
yes if you check out the link at the top and click next it gives you a cut out of the ghost head to compare with the boys of the house. it is definitely one of them!

Im not sure whether the story is true, i havent seen the fims either. Apparently they set up a camera with an infrared trip so that if anything moved the camera would take a shot. They got reels and reels with nothing on apart from this one picture!

As to why its so difficult to find this picture anywhere, i'm guessing the film company bought the rights to the story, then systematically went round taking the picture off everywhere for what ever reason.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That is the scariest thing I have ever seen. I'm really freaked out no. Cheers guys!

I agree that it does look like one of the boys though, but I'm not going back to check, I never want to see that again. Congratulations on showing me the only thing that truly disturbs me.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
please check amityville horror picture thread for a larger version of this pic as far as i know it is genuine. it was taken by one of the warrens (psychic investigaters after the lutzs had moved out

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Here we go, picked it up from Livescience.com

www.livescience.com...

It sums up what really went on with Amityville , seems like it is really what happened as well, and it also notes, that when it became known as a hoax, it got no media attention, due to the money the people made I suppose. So, about this picture, I would say 100% hoax unless its in some other place, and they just reference the Amityville. Also I would like to note that any type of ghost, that is that publicized is more than likely just a scam for money, as we all know, we all love money and would certainly lie for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caseysmind
It sums up what really went on with Amityville , seems like it is really what happened as well, and it also notes, that when it became known as a hoax, it got no media attention, due to the money the people made I suppose.

I've seen all this debunking before. To be honest I can't figure out for the life of me what the ulterior motives are for debunking the Amityville Horror. No doubt people have made a lot of money off of it, but that doesn't mean it didn't really happen. Nobody other than the Lutz's will ever know if what the public has been told is real, but what I do believe 100% is what Ed and Lorraine Warren said about that house when they investigated it. Lorraine, a medium, had a real hard time of it in that house. Now whether there was a pig named Jody or black slime oozing from the walls I can't be sure, but even if it falls somewhere in the middle of the Lutz's account and the Warren's account, that house is really infested with evil spirits.

Peace

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
ongoing and currently active thread on the same picture which is indeed quite freaky if it is real can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue your discussion there, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join