It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lies about Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The author of the article represents that Iran does not have the technology necessary to develop nuclear weapons and that the evidence to the contrary has been manufactured by the US and EU as a justification for future military action againsts Iran.

www.informationclearinghouse.info
There’s been a lot of rubbish written about Iran’s “removing the seals” from its uranium enrichment equipment.

The fear-mongering western media have exploited the expression for all its worth. Even those who are normally skeptical of the Bush-propaganda machine are taken aback by this ominous-sounding phrase.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The current US administration has made it clear that it believes that fear mongering and lying to the public is ok in the name of fighting terrorism, so it is easy to believe they are lying again. Iraq is about the oil and Iran is no different.

No doubt this will get voted down by the resident flag *Wavers*, but what the heck I'll give it a shot.

Mod Edit: Removed descriptive verbage

[edit on 1/16/06 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
All they do is lie, that is their job.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You know, if your so worried about Iran, and how it is being repressed, and how every bad thing you hear about it is a lie, then I suggest you maybe move to Tehran and report the truth for use.

I will help you with some links.

Apartments in Tehran

Jobs in Tehran

Schools in Tehran

- One Man Short

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
...the evidence to the contrary has been manufactured by the US and EU as a justification for future military action againsts Iran.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time the US manufactured a reason to go to war for other purposes, would it?

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me thrice, I must be a freakin' idiot!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The Bush-cons want to save the US dollar they can not let Iran sell oil for the Eruo-dollar.
Thats why they went into Iraq and thats why they must attack Iran.

Lying About Iran by Gordon Prather

Obligated or not, Iran has placed "all essential components of centrifuges as defined by the Agency" under IAEA seals, except for 20 sets of centrifuge components to be used "for R&D purposes." Even then, Iran also offered to provide the IAEA with access to that R&D program "if requested."

Well, the neo-crazies promptly went bonkers. They charged that this R&D "exception" proved the Iranians had no intention of abiding by the agreement they made with Germany, France, and Great Britain to "suspend" all uranium-enrichment related activities and that this latest Iranian perfidy had to be brought immediately before the UN Security Council for action.

Additionally, as nuclear weapons physicist, Gordon Prather states, “After almost three years of go-anywhere see-anything interview-anyone inspections, IAEA inspectors have yet to find any indication that Iran has—or ever had—a nuclear weapons program”.

Get it???

No nukes! Not now…not ever!

The public has been duped again by the intentionally misleading rhetoric and blatant lies of the MSM and the Bush administration to build the case for war with Iran. What could be more clear?

The public does have a choice, however; either they can accept the credible statements from the Nobel Prize-winning Mohammed Elbaradei, chief of the IAEA, or the spurious allegations of the Liar-and-Chief.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Transcript of ElBaradei's U.N. presentation

[edit on 16/1/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
It certainly wouldn't be the first time the US manufactured a reason to go to war for other purposes, would it?

From the BBC, not the US

Many suspicions still hang over Iran's apparently peaceful nuclear programme, according to a new report by the UN's atomic watchdog, the IAEA.
The report credited Iran with opening up its nuclear programme to inspections but said key issues were unresolved.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The world should be worried, Here is info from 1998 about the Russians aiding the Iranians in missle technology.

www.parstimes.com...

Here is so more info on their "intenions" right from the horses mouth so to speak.

www.iran-daily.com...

All in all, there is trouble on the horizon, and this is REAL, not a political ploy.

Here is a question for you, if you think Iran is harmless, would you move yourself and your family to Israel after Tehran got a hold of a nuclear missle?

- One Man Short

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me thrice, I must be a freakin' idiot!

LOL

I can't be convinced anymore that the US is doing this for the right reasons, allthough many want to believe that.
The US is simply looking after itself and doesnt care who gets in its way to preserve its interests (unless that who has a nuclear weapon
)
I dont blame them, its the world we live in.. Always look after number 1 right?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by shire19]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wasnt aware it was an American accusation that they had removed the seals. The IAEA were the ones making the claim.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
we should be worried, very, very worried.

it wasn't enough knowing that the US President believed he had a destiny appointed to him by God, but well, now we have the President of Iran trying to fullfill his "destiny"....

www.msnbc.msn.com...

both are probably working fanatically trying to pave the way for their messiah, but, um......alot of bad crap has to happen before any Messiah will come...and then there's always that little stipulation that it was God that appointed the time of the Messiah's return, not GW Bush, or the president of Iran! Wonder what happens if these two, working to fullfill their "destiny" many to about destroy the world, but well, it's not that appointed time. For some reason, I got a feeling that the few survivors will get to stuggle in the radioactive wasteland until that appointed time happens to come...

ya, there's something to worry about....either the appointed time is upon us, or well, we have a few really nutty people in positions of power who think that t's their calling to bring armeggedon down on us to "prepare the way"...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I say just leave Iran alone. Let the rest of the world worry about it. If the US attacks to disable their nuclear program the rest of the world will whine about the US being the agressor. Let them go and just protect the US. When Iran nukes someone (and they will) just blast the country off the face of the planet. If Iran wants to play in the Big Leagues then let them face the consequences. Of course there will be those who will whine that the US did nothing to stop them or that the US set off the nuke just to frame Iran. Damned if you do Damned if you don't.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If Iran develops nukes, is it likely they would use them and against whome? Israel? The retaliation would start a Nuclear war on a grand scale. However there is one big bad thing to take into account - people that are so brain washed that they believe killing other people and themselfs is a good thing to do - couple one of those with a portable nuclear weapon (Russian style suitcase bomb?) and then things will get complicated as it will be difficult to work out which country made the attack and who would dare retaliate with nukes without being 100% certain?

But while all this is going on, whats happening with North Korea?? please correct me if im wrong but dont the gangsters in charge of that poor country brainwash its citizens into believing that they are still at war with the US?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yes it is the IAEA who reported this. It isnt a US accusation, its fact. They have removed the seals. Is informationclearinghouse more reliable than the IAEA? Nope. ICH is a left wing website, the IAEA is a world non-partisan organization dedicated to non-proliferation. Anyhow, heres the link to the IAEA press release on Iran.

IAEA Press Release

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'll agree that an Iran with nuclear weapons would be a threat to Israel and possibly US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm just concerned that the Bush admin is at it again with lies to get us into another war all about oil.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hmmm I don't know who to belive. No wait I do. I choose to learn from history. One thing is damn sure. We can trust any of our leaders to do the right thing.

I think Iran has the right to develop Nuclear technology but I don't believe it should be allowed to develop a weapon. This crisis could be resolved easily if the West agreed to help Iran in the areas of peacefull Nuclear research. It would clear the waters and show the Iranians true intentions.

As usual our usless media isn't reporting the story in any great detail but notice how they are repeating the comments made by the Iranian president on Israel over and over again. Seems like they are trying to hammer home the view that he is a radical madman over and over again. While I won't deny he isn't it would be nice if they did the same for Bush and Blair the two biggest liars on the planet. It would just even things up a bit.

Bottom line since the same people who brough you the fun filled fest that is Iraq are still in power I can inly assume that they are up to their own tricks. I just dispear when I think that both Blair and Bush are on their second terms. How stupid are we?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hmmm I don't know who to belive. No wait I do. I choose to learn from history. One thing is damn sure. We can trust any of our leaders to do the right thing.

I think Iran has the right to develop Nuclear technology but I don't believe it should be allowed to develop a weapon. This crisis could be resolved easily if the West agreed to help Iran in the areas of peacefull Nuclear research. It would clear the waters and show the Iranians true intentions.

As usual our usless media isn't reporting the story in any great detail but notice how they are repeating the comments made by the Iranian president on Israel over and over again. Seems like they are trying to hammer home the view that he is a radical madman over and over again. While I won't deny he isn't it would be nice if they did the same for Bush and Blair the two biggest liars on the planet. It would just even things up a bit.

Bottom line since the same people who brough you the fun filled fest that is Iraq are still in power I can inly assume that they are up to their own tricks. I just dispear when I think that both Blair and Bush are on their second terms. How stupid are we?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The media always makes things larger than life, certainly thats a fact - but whats interesting that Iran has now banned CNN from working in Iran because of a mistranslation of the president's comments. I havent seen the CNN broadcast but if true.....

"Its translation quoted the president as saying: "We believe all nations are allowed to have nuclear weapons", and that the West should not "deprive us to have nuclear weapons".

Source: BBC News

[edit on 16-1-2006 by freeradical]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by enslaved83

I'm pretty sure just about everyone has offered to help Iran, but they have declined it. Russia even agreed to enrich their uranium, but they want to do it themselvs. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why?

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Dronetek]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
I'm pretty sure just about everyone has offered to help Iran, but they have declined it. Russia even agreed to enrich their uranium, but they want to do it themselvs. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why?

this could be the reason why

Gas centrifuges are not used exclusively for uranium isotope separation. Cascades of gas centrifuges are used to separate – in kilogram quantities for commercial sale – the isotopes of zinc, tungsten, molybdenum, krypton, xenon, germanium, iron, sulfur, oxygen, and carbon.

For example, large quantities of zinc-acetate-dehydrate are used as an additive in water-cooled, water-moderated nuclear power plants – particularly those burning plutonium-uranium mixed-oxide (MOX) fuels – to reduce corrosion and cracking of key components. However, the use of naturally occurring zinc would result in increased radiation exposure to plant workers, because Zn-64 – constituting 48% by isotopic concentration in naturally occurring zinc – is transformed into radioactive Zn-65 in the reactor environment. Hence the lucrative market for large quantities of "depleted" zinc-acetate-dihydrate wherein the Zn-64 isotopic concentration is reduced to less than 1%.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

you read the news?
if Iran did trust Russia with enriching uraniam and supplying them with fuel and they had a argument russia can easily stop providing
just like what they did to ukraine (even made most countrys think in europe about who they get their supplys from)

so to your answer its better to stand on your own feet if you have the resources to acheive that.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The lies has always been used to keep the population opinion in favor of the actions of our government.

But I am waiting to see what the US is going to do now that Iran has Dared to tell the mighty US that will cut the oil supplies.

If the US sanction them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join