It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Wiping out a Peoples' History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Why have certain races collaborated to wipe out and discredit the accomplishments and contributions of the African people ? It is a known fact that civilization got it's roots from the African nation and yet scholars continued to distort truths with myths and false claims by people who were not capable of the feats that they are claiming in the name of the "Great White Race". The Browder file and other documentations show us that a systematic scheme to cover the real builders, architects,physiciansand literary scholars of ancient times were of African origin. Why has this race continuallytried to exterminate the Black race at evry turn? Ask yourself why Aswan was chosen to make a dam and man made lake and no excavation sites or digs are permitted in the area where they know Nubian history will unfold the truth about the Great Pyramid and other artifacts of the lost culture.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This happens throughout history to many different cultures and races...but don't fret, the important ones know the truth

Magestica

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All around the world, the white man has tried to erase the black man's history. Look at history books today that our children read from. They are all whitened.

In the America's, Olmec statues have been destroyed, especially around the nose area...

The Spinx nose was destroyed by Napolean because it was a black man's hose. The lips were also cut off.

There are so many cases where whites have tried to pawn off the accomplishments of black men.

Greek Philosophy is probably the worst case of theft from the African Man.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
african as a word given by greeks...
even then we called ourselves black...
khemet- land of the blacks...
chem-burned of skin...
ham and the land of that is refered to in the bible...

as for why...
look at your religious institutions...
funny how jewish people are no longer black...
when the creators of the pryamids were black, yet today refered to as the jewish...

it is done to take away the holistic beliefs and to help educate those who do not understand those ways...

very sad indeed...
when i can not create a seed for the fact that he would be used and not loved...

i brings me great pleasure to know that the beast will not be served forever...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
as for why...
look at your religious institutions...
funny how jewish people are no longer black...
when the creators of the pryamids were black, yet today refered to as the jewish...

What are you smoking? I've never heard anyone say that Jews built the pyramids.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
as far as what im smokin some call it truth others call it lie...
the jews are supposedly anscestors of those great builders...
you would not know that but ask a supposed jewish person...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This doesn't have to be just about black people. Anyone here ever heard of the Jomon? They were the people that the Japanese did wrong. Quite like the way that the Americans destroyed Native cultures, so did the Japanese to the Jomon. The Jomon were peaceful, and worshipped a single goddess, and then, there was a food shortage on mainland asia. A massive number of chinese migrants pushed the Jomon into the sea, almost literally. They pressed the belief of Shinto onto them, and eventually, all remnants of the Jomon culture was wiped out. It's pretty sad, really, but I theorize that that sort of behaviour is, in a way, human nature. Everyone has the need to be right, always. It's just the way things are. That is shown on a macrocultural scale, in examples such as that one. Even entire cultures do that, even the US, which is the land of tolerance, supposedly. We have young people being raised by ultra-conservative, pro-bush, super-republicans, who would rather eat their own feces than recognize the rights of the lower-class worker to the over one trillion dollars stolen from them in the last fiscal year. This is an example of highly defined class division, and to a lesser extent the erasure of lower class (traditionally Immigrants and their families) identity. The US has a culture all it's own, albeit borrowed and stolen from several others...and we are expected to conform in such a way as to erase our own personal heritages. Let's be honest, how many of you actually belive that George W. Bush, or anyone who is within one mile of him has ever enjoyed some of the customs of a minority group? Has he ever gone on christmas eve to ligt Luminarias? Has he ever eaten a Latke? I'm of the opinion that we need to come together to preserve our culture, and as I'm lower class myself, I want that trillion in deficit back. Most of it won't even come back to the US economy. It's not my parents' problem, it's mine, and I refuse to be lumped together with the rest of my countrymen as an "American". I will be my own person, and I encourage you to be too. By losing a trillion dollars this year, we've been forced to accept it as 'good for the country.', being fed the same line of rhetoric over and over again about how it's important that we all be the same. How the odd child in elementary school never gets picked for something, because his beliefs prevent him from making christmas trees with the rest of his class, or because he can't say the pledge of allegiance. These are just tools used to make us all one race, divided by the economic status quo only, with one set of beliefs.

Sorry about that. i started to ramble. Shutting up now. Peace.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It is fantastic that big sage knows who built the pyramids. I always thought that was a mystery. All kidding aside though, aren't we all descended from black men and women?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
No, we know who built the pyramids. It was the Egyptians. And we have no idea what color skins the early hominids had. So far, we haven't found a mummified hominid that old. We do know that they came out of Africa. They could have been paler-skinned like the chimpanzees or darker-skinned... nobody knows.

And, as is pointed out, a LOT of people's histories are wiped out. In spite of the fascination with the Celts and their culture, the truth is that the Romans destroyed it all except for some artifacts and a few legends and references that someone thought to write down. We know nothing of the druids beyond their name and some vague reports.

Many modern cultures are dying -- languages are dying. The Iniupiat I spoke with in Alaska were losing their culture (maintaining it in Barrow -- but nobody knew what their original religion was like.) The Haida had mostly lost their culture (and didn't know how to make the famous Chilikat blankets of their ancestors) -- it's happening everywhere.

In Africa, dominant cultures wiped out minority cultures... Shaka the Zulu certainly enforced cultural standards on a lot of people and the Zulu nation did not grow into one of the largest and most powerful nations by standing around and breeding cattle. They warred on other Black groups and nations, many of which were assimilated and whose cultures were then lost.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Kurds are actual descendants of Noah,they were the first to arise after the cleansing,according to biblical accounts.
But then you have the "THEORY" of evolution,which genetics is based upon.
Theory and truth are not the same thing,besides,it doesn't make any difference where we originate from,it does matter that somewhere along the line we forgot how to treat one another.
Regardless of race or origin,we all need the same things to live,the rest is just a distraction.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I thank you all for your feedback

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
okay, okay... hold on there. Back to the thing about the Sphinx being mutilated by Napoleon. Read this:

Another book from about the same time, In the Footsteps of Napoleon (1915) by James Morgan (p 85), states "There is a tradition among the Arabs of the Pyramids that all the scars ...which the Sphinx carries, were inflicted by Napoleon's soldiers, who used its mystifying and majestic countenance as a target. That, however, is only a legend for the tourist. Long before the discovery of gunpowder, the Arabs had laid iconoclastic hands on the beard of this god of the desert..." Though the Arab guides may have originally spread this tale, this myth appears to have been perpetuated over the years by countless teachers the world over who have passed this bit of "history" on to their students.

This error has persisted in spite of the fact that the truth can be readily found in such common reference sources as the Encyclopedia Americana (Danbury, CT: Grolier, 1995). vol.25, p.492-3 under "Sphinx", which states: "Over the centuries the Great Sphinx has suffered severely from weathering...Man has been responsible for additional mutilation. In 1380 A.D. the Sphinx fell victim to the iconoclastic ardor of a fanatical Muslim ruler, who caused deplorable injuries to the head. Then the figure was used as a target for the guns of the Mamluks."

In the book The Egyptian Pyramids: A Comprehensive Illustrated Reference (Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 1990), p.301, the author, J.P. Lepre, adds the fact that, in addition to the 14th century damage, "The face was further disfigured by the eighteenth century A.D. ruler of Egypt, the Marmalukes [Mamluks]."

The whole honkin' Huge Article:
www.napoleonseries.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am descended totally from northern Europe. A large portion of norse culture, although it's one of the most beautiful and wisdom filled cultures in history, was eradicated by the church.

Romans had white slaves. Muslims had black slaves.

Humanity has perpetrated cultural destruction acts on both sides of the fence, so stop pointing your finger soley at the white man.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
The Spinx nose was destroyed by Napolean because it was a black man's hose. The lips were also cut off.

All the sphinx noses in egypt had be destroyed by cl�opatra because she considered that her nose was the beautifullest nose ever !

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Don't you see that everything you need is available at Wal-Mart,and all the culture you need to get is on TV?.
We lose these things because we're lazy,technology makes it easy to get by,but it will cost you your soul.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
UNBALANCED, i totally agree. Laziness has been the destructor of culture, not a Race hell-bent on destroying someones past.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It is so easy for you to say those things that are true about being lazy . It is also a means by which to not discover some thruths that are hidden. TV ,Wal-Mart are but mere distractions. We are talking about educating on a level that will enlighten not destroy as TV often does with it's bull**** programming.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this is a problem that has been evident since the advent of writing allowed people to actually *record* their history in the first place...There's *always* been someone who was more than willing to invade, conquer & *change* someone else's history.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
I am descended totally from northern Europe. A large portion of norse culture, although it's one of the most beautiful and wisdom filled cultures in history, was eradicated by the church.

Romans had white slaves. Muslims had black slaves.

Humanity has perpetrated cultural destruction acts on both sides of the fence, so stop pointing your finger soley at the white man.

Feudalism was slavery, only we don't call it that. We think of medieval times as being about castles, lords, ladies and armored soldiers and we forget about the miserable serfs fighting starvation who�s labor supported it all.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
yes the middle easteners were or a different ethnicity than the blacks that built the pyramids, no it is no mystery who built them, the same people who believed in one god that was then to be known as jewish people...
cleopatra was yes cuttin off her nose to spite her face in the light of her ancestors being of ptolomey and his"egyptian" dynasty...
the civilization lasted 40 thousand years before that...
in reference to zulu and his nation he died a violent death as most who walk in those paths...

last but not least...

to mend to problems of the past one must not ressurect the problems of today, but actuallly resolve those issues he see as problems internally...

in other words, laymans terms, philosophy for dummies...

internally deal with your problems and stop exerting the pain of them on the situation...

new topics

top topics

join