It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video I haven't seen on ATS before!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is consideribly the most interesting thing that I have found on Google Video as of yet. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this and it has doc on it as well as having the Longitude and Latitude for the location.

Website here

The video is also on google video and on the site itself. Let me know what you guys think about the video and the story as a whole.

Thanks,

Tex

Edit: Sorry forgot to ask if anyone knows what they are saying please let me know. I am not currrent in the Russian they are speaking.

Edit: The video is on the website and you have to scroll all the way down the page.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by texmiller]

[edit on 16-1-2006 by texmiller]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Look over on the criptozology forum, its been discussed before and we came to the conclusion that its a hoax to hype up a new upcoming video game. A board member reconised it and posted a CGI creature that looked the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yup, a viral marketing campaign for Sony's "Shadow of the Colossus"

Anglo.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by anglodragon]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Cool. I've killed that Colossus. I really liked watching them show the monster in "real life".

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That is really amazing what some companies will do for promotion. I was initially taken in by the story when it was first posted. I wonder just how many of these marketing stunts litter the web?

There still in no direct acknowlegement on the site that it has a game tie-in. For that reason we can be sure to see this site and video come up again and again.

top topics

join