It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra binding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I've just recalled a weird thing happened some years ago, and i'd like to know what you think about it.

In a nutshell, one weekend i went out with a friend of mine and several other people met during school hours. With these people there was a girl i had never met before.
Well, my friend did an experiment: he "tied" this girl's 4th Chakra to mine.
At the end of the day, this girl asked me to meet her another day, we met and begun dating for more or less one month. Then she left me.

My friend explained me that the "bond" he created was some sort of "lie" to the Chakra... such as if he had made the girl's 4th believe to be "tied" to mine; the fact she left me was because the "lie" had not then been repeated, so her 4th stopped believing to be connected with me.

Now, forgive me for my crappy english, anyway what do you think about it?
Is it possible to manipulate Chakras in this way?
The fact this girl asked me to date her at the end of the day, is it a mere coincidence, or could be connected with this friend's experiment?

If so, how does this whole thing work?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
so, if I understand correctly, this means that some person can manipulate another person into believing he or she has some kind of deep feelings for someone? THat's sick... really. Marriages could be broken up by this.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
well in all honestly was this girl too good for you?
if she is on the same level as you, just concidence i think

if she seemed way too good for you, then maybe whatever that chakra crap is, it worked

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Gooday neighbour sorry for the abscence.

I would like to start by asking which one is the fourth one? guess that its the heart chakra?But anyway do you have any kind of idea what kind of majic your friend said he practiced under not that there really are any borders unless you create them for yourself.

There seems to be a voodoo vibe coming from this to me anyway.Did she know about this?

I would like to talk about you and your frame of mind at the time my friend.
See when did your friend tell you this?.Was during the time that you were all together?.Whether or not your friend succeeded in this might be irrelevant in the mind of the average gypsy.If infact your thoughts and intent towards this union were triggered during the gathering your own power and will might have started the connection out of sheer belief in the matter.

In retrospect It may have been doubt and disbelief theat negated this binding?

Just an angle as always .

[edit on 16-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi my friend. Yes the 4th Chakra is the heart one, which should affect, as far as i know (and as far as my friend knew at that time), heart relationships etc...

Anyway, i don't think my friend actually practiced any kind of magick... as far as i recall, he knew notions about bio-energy, meditation, reiki, and simply put all together and dabbled a little with it. I don't know if he has gone further or not, because a couple of years later we had a big quarrel and stopped keeping in touch since then. However, no i don't think he knew anything about voodoo, also because as far as i know here in Italy it isn't particularly studied.

My frame of mind... hmm, pretty hard to remember that. If i'm not mistaken, i saw him "performing" something behind my and the girl's back, after which i felt quite attracted by her (but on this i'm not too sure, many years have passed and memories aren't so precise, so it is possible that i found her attractive even before my friend's intervention). But i remember me and my friend being alone when he explained me what he had done.

Personally, i don't think it was disbelief to end our relationship, because before being left, things were going pretty well and i was quite optimistic about the relationship with the girl. Much simpler, we were quite young (i was 17, and she was 1 year younger than me), and summer holidays were pretty close... it's pretty obvious why she left me, i think

Anyway, you've pointed out a good hypotesis in saying that maybe my thoughts and intention could have triggered it all... it's a chance, indeed, but was puzzling me most was something like "what if an external person actually manages to manipulate two people's energies in order to make them fall in love/hate/etc...".
Why am i wondering this? Because in that period of time i was a little "dumb" with girls... you know, shiness, tension, and so on... and i don't think i had been particularly brilliant the day i first met that girl... but still, she wanted to see me again, so i cannot discard the option my friend succeeded in his experiment.

@ voodoo child: well, she was a nice and pleasant girl, but as normal as i think i am. And after all, no one is ways too good for me!!!
Only joking, of course. Seriously, i think we were on the same level.

@ phiniks: yes, if my friend actually succeeded in his experiment, you've understood perfectly. Well, after all i think that if there are so many love charms, love potions, love spells, hate potions and all this sort of things, then there must be some reason. Maybe all those are just legends, but i believe every legend has its own fundaments (sp?) of truth.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
That is so true sparhawk about the legend has its own fundaments thing.I believe that every imagined experience exsists on some levels whether or
not it is real to the physical realm it exsists within our minds.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes, and on the other hand, we couldn't experience something that absolutely does not exist

top topics

join