It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: 2 out of 3 Amigos - SPECIAL EDITION: Interview With Bill Ryan of Serpo.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

PODcast: 2 out of 3 Amigos SPECIAL EDITION: Interview With Bill Ryan of Serpo.org
The Two out of Three Amigos Conspiracy Show taks a deep look at Project Serpo and an interview with the man who brought this story to the Internet, Bill Ryan, webmaster of Serpo.org.

length: 72:02
file: atscpod_1256.mp3
size: 16881k
feed: atsc

Serpo Discussion on AboveTopSecret.com:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Project Serpo Website
www.serpo.org...

[edit on 1-15-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Heyyy you guys got that interview! WOOT! Shame that it's going to take me shy on three hours to download this...

This is NrKy posting his complaint about the podcast size (while still being thankful that it's THERE). I'm on a capped 72kbps connection, which never actually goes that fast (or really lets me download ANYTHING because of the way that my ISP filters packets for speed throttling... at RANDOM)
Love the podcast, don't love my ISP. *goes to cry*

[edit on 16-1-2006 by nrky]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Another, great podcast!

I'd have to agree that it was great "Mr. Ryan had a chance to talk". The questions were great, as well as the oportunity for him to to veer off and share issues that he felt were important. Wonderful discussional feel/tone
(Bill O'Reilly would be so ashamed
).

Personally, I'm still open on this one.

As to alien contact of any kind (Roswell, Serpo, etc.).

On one hand, if there were to be a "disclosure", now seems like a reasonable time. Once, I felt that it would NEVER happen and that there "was too much at stake" for the GOV. to release such info. Now, with the speeed of information release/transfer, aging officials possibly having "a change of heart" in their twilight years, and the sheer number of people involved (after 5-6 decades) that containment/denial of "proof" couldn't last much longer.

On the other hand; hypotheses, such as SO's, that the D.I.A. was in the business of cold war disinformation and Project Serpo could have been a narrative to spread an alien tech "threat" to Soviets, seem just as possible/plausible.

Either way, it's definately a fascinating story.

I do believe with the sheer size and nature of the universe, that we are no alone; I'm just not so sure if another "race" could, or would even want to
, visit us.

Thanks, again, for another thought inspiring episode!

[edit on 1/16/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Shame that it's going to take me shy on three hours to download this...

See if this one is better for you:
2of3_serpo-16.mp3
It's heavily compressed and 8.2 megabytes, about half of the original... it's not very good sound quality, but it seems listenable.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Shame that it's going to take me shy on three hours to download this...

See if this one is better for you:
2of3_serpo-16.mp3
It's heavily compressed and 8.2 megabytes, about half of the original... it's not very good sound quality, but it seems listenable.

A bit off topic, as I have not had a chance to listen to the PODcast, but here again is another fine example of how the "Three Amigos" truly cater to the needs of this community!

Hats off to ya, SO!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ya, thanks for that SO. Had already started the download on the 16MB version, and finished after 1.5 hours. Thanks for following in Majic's footsteps and considering the people living in the bush.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What a great interview!
I've listened to it in its entirety and consider it an amazing discourse by a wholly believable Bill Ryan. Kudos to both SO and Springer for bringing us what I consider to be the finest podcast ATS has so far produced.

Great questions, great answers and a really excellent summation.

I think I'm going to be paying particular attention to that thread from now on.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
MOST excellent interview. Thanks to all!

SO and Springer, thank you for providing the forum for this information, 100% true or not, to make its way to us.

I appreciate the skepticism, the apparent credibility of Mr. Ryan and his willingness to shine a light on certain 'typical hoax indications' that show up in the Serpo story, even though they may cause a drop in 'believers'. These are ideas that pre-novices, such as myself, would never even consider to be suspicious or skeptical about.

Thank you again. Fascinating.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It was a real joy to spend time with Bill Ryan who I think is doing a swell job with his ongoing efforts to get SERPO "out there".

Pass this one on to everyone you know who would have even a remote interest in this subject. I think we may be watching history unfold before our eyes.

Either way this turns out it has a good chance of being "historical" because of the content, the presentation and the "unique bits" offered.

Keep checking back for updates and future releases.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ha haha 72 minutes, you guys are worse than women

I started to listen late last night when it was posted but fell asleep in my chair. I had it on loop in WinAmp it was still going this morning when I woke up with a sore neck, now with a gallon of coffee in me and a neck brace I will do it again.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Excellant interview. I just hope the guy is right and they do a bit of disclosure this year. I'm tired of waiting.

Wupy

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Ha haha 72 minutes...

HA! Well, I for one really like listening to these two "old women" talking. I really feel that, in addition to the not-yet-manifest TV show, there should be a long Podcast radio show by these two conspiracy geniuses. Though I think they may benefit from a woman’s touch (like BH or some of the other fantastic female contributors).

It seems I’ve just turned this thing into a zany morning show. Can you see it…..Springer in a wacky Hawaiian shirt and SO banging a big gong before they do the conspiracy theory prank phone calls?

Keep up the great work! Thanks for talking about the things we all care about.

Peace, freaks!
jimmy

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That was great. I had heard of the Serpos stuff, but didn't really know alot about what it was. And that cleared it up.

I did want to make a comment on one aspect I heard mentioned in it, our twelve "representatives" only taking 9000lbs of supplies with them. I think that if they are only taking that much of supplies it must just be for the trip there and to get them started so they can switch over to local things for their supplies. Unless it is all food, then I don't know how much it would work.

So there is my idea on the 9000lbs statement. All in all it was good though.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There was actually 90,500 pounds of 'stuff' that they took with them.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Do you have alink to where that is stated? The oage I read on www.SERPO.org says 9,000 lbs.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just listened to it; I have to say that this was the best interview I have ever heard. If the professional folks who have TV and radio shows could do NEARLY as good as this then I'd listen to them more often!

You guys have certainly outdone yourselves!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Do you have alink to where that is stated? The oage I read on www.SERPO.org says 9,000 lbs.

Springer...

Springer,

I believe nrky is referring to the following clarification put forth by Request Anonymous.

(NOTE: One item that was misstated by me in an earlier e-mail, was the amount of equipment that was taken to Planet Serpo by our Team Members. The correct amount loaded on board the Eben crafts was 90,500 lbs of equipment.)

source

edit to clarify - look at the last line in section #8

[edit on 1/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm still listening to it, about 47 minutes through. I just wanted to post here that my lights have flickered twice in a row now and I'm getting really freaked out that the MIB is coming or something. I think this guy is really on to something

I don't know if it's just microphone interference or something Skype does, but that weird ringing in the background sounds like it was recorded from inside a UFO, or that there is a subliminal message in the background or something

Thanks for spreading this info on through podcast form. It was well worth the hour of listening. I'll be sure to go read all of the Serpo.org info now.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For anyone who would like a higher-fidelity version of this podcast for their archive, you can download it here:
www.podtrac.com...
50 megabytes.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Does anyone know a program that will convert itune files to windows format please?
I dont have an i pod but would like to listen to the interview on my Pocket PC on the train to work.

new topics

top topics

join