It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Crazy" dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yay! Pretty soon, I'm going to be going back to college! Let's drink, lots of water or something everyone can drink.

Lately I've been overloading on the "Crazy" dreams, now the thing is most of them are nightmares, mostly with me fighting aliens and demons in some living stomach under the whole city through some sort of tunnels and a small military base, that's near the OSU airport up by Lane Ave and Sawmill Roads. But the thing I don't get about all my dreams is why is BSB always in them. It doesn't matter if I'm dreaming of becoming a worldwide success, running from the cops, or fighting aliens and demons and protecting younger BSB fans as well as the average joes or janes American rights?

I'll give you an example: Yesturday, I discovered I had caught a 16 hour bug at work, lucky I had Saturday off, but anyway, I took some medicine and I had what I call "The Happy LA-Success" Dream.

In the dream, I dream, I kill the last aliens and demons in the whole town and even the state occasionally, then I usually dream of something going to happen that I somehow know of, or I can "foresee" happening subconsciencely, anyway, I do whatever career I picked, and I become outrageously successful and then me and my family move near AJ, Nick Carter, and Justin Timberlake, and then like 2 weeks later, me and sometimes, some or all the BSB go hiking on the mountians just north of SunnyVale, which is marked as "SunnyDale", if you look at the maps in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, in about 11 Episodes. But that's the dream. Now can you explain why I have dreams like that reguardless of weather or not I watch the show, or why BSB appears in them, or why I have a whole "Buffy" thing going on?

[edit on 1/15/06 by bsbfan1]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
well I think bsb keeps appearing in them is because you like them and your a fan

and the buffy thing because again you like the show and are a fan

well the fact that you watched buffy is why you are having dreams about killing demons/aliens, and bsb is their because it's a dream and you like them that's it

join