It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Iranian President Attempting to Start Armaggedon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I believe you are quite right that this crazy man plans to deliberately bring the world down around his and our ears in order for his fantasies about the Islamic Messiah to come true.

Further, I think the puppet masters have set him up for that role, big time.

I think it's particularly serious rather than mildly worrisome because:

1. His own public statements and actions vis a vis the broad boulevard and fancy mosque for the coming Mahdi Imam.

2. His very serious plans to wipe Israel off the map. Thankfully God has other plans but will likely use all such to discipline wayward Israel back into an intimate relationship with Him. But for that to happen, probably the USA will have to cease being Israel's protector so that Only God will be. I see this Iranian psychotic as playing a key role in that scenario but not the one he imagines.

3. There's a wide diversity of modern Christian and other prophetic inputs flooding in particularly the last 1-3 months which indicate that Iran will play a key role in kicking off global WWIII. Sobering.

4. The raw, MSM news items are increasingly startling enough to suggest that the idiot's going to light the fire.

5. Russia and China joining in the chorus to try and throttle Iran should be a huge signal that this is not business as usual.

Nevertheless, perhaps serious repentance and prayer can delay the start of the festivities. Certainly worth the effort for a list of reasons.

I should check BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM to see what their latest on Iran is.

Seems like time to

--stay alert . . . lerts live longer.

--buckle seat belts . . . the ride is scheduled to get more interesting.

--pray . . . these are not time for pansy wimps but for real prayer warriors.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
BO XIAN, outstanding post. Well phrased comments indeed.

Your comment about Israel being humbled, similar to what their God has done in the past (or so it appears), was interesting to me. Not to make it a religous conversation, but why do you think this?

I guess I'm not going off topic with this question because Ahmedinejad obviously has a faith in his messianic future, based on his huge donation. This was done to cultivate support from true-believers, obviously. It's scary.

This guy is calling out nazis, worldwide. That cannot be denied. It's only going to escalate. I mean really now, how long do you think his moronic comments will echo through the mid-east? Even if we magically return to the pre-GWOT early nineties when the world was calmer, The events of the last two or three years have done irreprable damage to tolerance, worldwide. This cannot have happened by accident.

For folks who say, "Oh he's just bluffing like Kim Il Song" no, I'm afraid this may be dead wrong. One of the rules about bluffing is that you don't use religion to do it. Even tho' Reagan sometimes came close to making himself look like a nuke-bearing defender of Christianity, I think he wanted to prevent nuke war at all costs. Guys like Nixon and Kissinger who bluffed with their "madman" policy similarly did not use a religious angle.

When you bluff with character, (while playing poker for example), the humans across the table can gauge your stance. This is typical war-face brinksmanship, which is still very deadly itself, due to the risk of nuke-accident.

When a person bluffs with religious ideaology, the scenario becomes unjudgeable, therefore all bets are off. The person across the table cannot read the face of a religious zealot, if you take my meaning.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
an in depth article on the Hojjatieh Sect. this was located by our fellow ats member Breezin.....nice find!

Armageddon and the Hojjatieh Sect of Shiite Islam

Understanding this new Iranian leadership means understanding how Hojjatieh have reformed from their former position regarding an Islamic government in Iran. This is best captured by Ahmadi-Nejad’s spiritual mentor Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi who said, “It doesn’t matter what the people think. The people are ignorant sheep”. Ahmadi-Nejad also evidenced this poltical transformation of Hojjatieh by stating that the main continuing mission of the Iranian revolution is to “pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam… We should define economic, cultural and political policies based upon the policy (Islamic eschatological theology) of Imam Mahdi’s return".

Azarhehr goes on to say that the “Hojjatieh… actually believe in the spread of tyranny and oppression” as a means to hasten to the return of the Imam Mahdi. “If you stand in the way of tyranny and oppression then you delay the coming of the Lord of All Ages.”

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Snafu, i read that article in US Homeland security also. There are some hints which the Iranian president has mentioned which seem to corroborate this.

His ranting in front of the UN security council talking about the Imam returning and puting everything right, wiping off Israel and even the U.S. etc, etc. That man is a madman that must be stopped.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuaddibThat man is a madman that must be stopped.

Stopped from doing what? All he's done is talk, the country hasn't done anything. Let's see if they start doing more than just talk before we start killing more civilians in another war.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Stopped from doing what?

From wanting to destroy Israel, from wanting to attack western civilization and plunging the world into more chaos than it is right now.

He has done more than "just talk" Jamuhn.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You mean Iran removed seals that they told the IAEA that they would do and then IAEA flew out there to oversee the process. You mean they voluntarily handed over documents pertaining to nuclear warheads. Yes, they have done these things...voluntarily. But, the rest is just talk. They haven't started uranium enrichment yet either, have they?

Hopefully, there will be a peaceful resolution and both Iran and the West will seek diplomacy. I realize that the idea of invasion may sound fantastical to you, Muadibb, but these are real people. This isn't some video game like Medal of Honor.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hopefully, there will be a peaceful resolution and both Iran and the West will seek diplomacy.

hopefully being the key word there. i too hope that iran abides by its signed commitments and this ends peacefully. but i am also a realist. if this was their intention, why would they continue playing so many games?

i stand by my original thesis.....ahmadinejad is baiting the world community with the full approval of the ayatollahs. chaos is required for the mahdi's return.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If he is snafu, then I believe he is bluffing to get the West to make the first move, which may be what you are trying to say too. Like I said either that or he's using reverse-reverse pyschology.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If he is snafu, then I believe he is bluffing to get the West to make the first move, which may be what you are trying to say too.

oh, that much we completely agree on. the best way for the leadership to insure the full support of the people is to instill a strong sense of nationalism. and as we have seen from events like pearl harbor and 9/11, the best way for that to happen is for the country to receive a devastating attack from a foreign entity.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
in a new development brought to my attention by fellow member loam, the washington times is reporting that the iranian president, ahmadinejad, actually believes the return of the mahdi, or hidden imam, sometimes referred to as the shia messiah, will happen within the next two years:

washtimes.com

Mr. Ahmadinejad is close to the messianic Hojjatieh Society, which is governed by the conviction the 12th Imam's return will be hastened by "the creation of chaos on Earth." He has fired Iran's most experienced diplomats and scores of other officials, presumably those who don't share his belief in apocalyptic conflagration.

He reckons the return of the Imam, AWOL for 11 centuries, is only two years away.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

now, for those of you who continue to insist that he is just a puppet with no real power and the ayatollahs dont necessarily agree with his beliefs, why would they let him fire experienced diplomats in favor of those who share his beliefs? just food for thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well it is obvious that the reporting about this subject is another fine piece of NWO propaganda if there ever was one.

"See, he´s nuts, we must invade".

Same happened with Saddam Hussein.

"See, he has WMD, we must invade". Echo o o o ooo.

Just setting up a global mindset where it is O.K. for the U.S. to invade Iraq.

"Please Mr. President, I know you´re a bad man, but this Iranian man is even worse! Can you please go there any fire some DU at him? Please?"

Duh.

Ram

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Russia and china mongo leaders are ready for the fight people...

Did you know that China and Russian staff have theire own idea about a New World Order?

2 x NWO on same planet.. Can't be done...

It is 2 pittbulls in the same arena... Getting ready for unleasing hell upon earth. It's just media manipulation...
And they just had a military exercise in 2005 - did ya all miss that part..?

I told people for over a year ago - that USA should not mess with Iran.. Cause you know what??!?

It's a trap..
That is why Iran leader is calm - and looks like he is in total control... Cause he has freinds you know... And they have big baseball bat's... And heavy weponary.
Can you imagine how many troops china and russian staff can pull out the pocket books..? So much blood..

I feel someone must know about that in here on ATS... I can't be the only one.

Or have you given up also...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The only desruction the Iranian president is going to create is the destruction of his own country.
FOOL!!!!!!!

Ram

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just realized this is BTS board - sorry about that.

Foolish of me..

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I just realized this is BTS board - sorry about that.

Foolish of me..

umm, actually its atsnn.

Ram

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
umm, actually its atsnn.

Well thanks....Still im A fool...nomatter whut.

I just had a look at that president... I tell you he's a fool too..

He's a big fool - im just a small fool..

Sure looks like Iran is gonna blow up.. Alien DNA - your proberly right.

Looks like Armagedoon is comming...one way or another.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
from Drudge:

Bangkokpost.com

Tehran (dpa) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Saturday that the Palestinians and "other nations" will eventually remove Israel from the region.

Addressing a mass demonstration in Tehran - one of many organized throughout Iran to commemorate the 27th anniversary of the Islamic revolution - he once again questioned the Holocaust "fairy tale".

"We ask the West to remove what they created sixty years ago and if they do not listen to our recommendations, then the Palestinian nation and other nations will eventually do this for them," Ahmadinejad said in a ceremony marking the 27th anniversary of the Islamic revolution.

"Do the removal of Israel before it is too late and save yourself from the fury of regional nations," the ultra-conservative president said. He once again called the Holocaust a "fairy tale" and said Europeans have become hostages of "Zionists" in Israel.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

correct me if i'm wrong, but he just threatened not only the soveriegn state of israel, but every european nation as well. he wants military intervention. world chaos = return of the mahdi, but i'm starting to wonder if ahmadinejad doesnt have something else up his sleeve.....because he's pushing just a little too hard, IMHO.

edit to fix source.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think Iran plans on a U.S.confrontation and Syria just foreshadowed a move that is pointing to the coming Iranian oil bourse. I also presume they have developed a gun-type atomic bomb similiar to that dropped on Hiroshima.

Syria switches to euro amid confrontation with US -Reuters

Considering it has been 60 years of trying to keep the nuke genie in the bottle...best to play the odds. They are talking tough for a reason.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have just received this news letter which I thought was quite apt. There seems to be alot of chatter about these events, should be interesting to see if it comes to fruition in March. Apologies in advance if these links have been posted already.

Iran-USA beginning of world crisis

www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/review/article_full_story.asp?service_ID=9752

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join