It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Iranian President Attempting to Start Armaggedon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
According to this story from the Telegraph, Mr Ahmadinejad is a believer of the "Hidden Imam" and as such, believes that he can actually push the world closer to the last battle in order to bring the messiah back sooner.

www.telegraph.co.uk

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.

The prospect of such a man obtaining nuclear weapons is worrying. The unspoken question is this: is Mr Ahmadinejad now tempting a clash with the West because he feels safe in the belief of the imminent return of the Hidden Imam? Worse, might he be trying to provoke chaos in the hope of hastening his reappearance?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a very worrisome prospect. This man has already shown the world his hatred of the Israelis and voiced his willingness to obliterate them from the world map. If he truelly is trying to rush in World War Three in the hopes of bringing back his messiah sooner, then keeping nuclear weapons out of his hands is of the utmost importance.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, that's about as worrisome a bit of news as you can read.

al khalifa!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sounds like he is trying to bring his amageddon dream to fruitition.

I suggest we take a short cut and help him to meet his maker as soon as possible in heaven.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
wonder whos in bed with him?

if hes not allready nuked up to the eyeballs! , throught the back door?

that will make his eyes water

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
With two world leaders who are "allegedly" deeply religious, this can be quite dangerous for the entire world. Feels like we're being set up for a great religious war even though the official story may not say that when it eventually happens.

I highly recommend reading this thread
Islamic Prophecy- Final Signs of Qiyaamah for more information regarding the return of Iman Mahdi.

[edit on 1-15-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
WEll, the thing about his dream is, the dream will be quashed long before it reaches that particular plain. It probably won't make it out of his country's border.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by Thomas Crowne
WEll, the thing about his dream is, the dream will be quashed long before it reaches that particular plain. It probably won't make it out of his country's border.

one would hope. however, it isnt necessarily a done deal. iran has spent the last few years buying up some extremely high tech defensive weaponry, and my understanding is that their nuclear program is mostly underground unlike saddam's Osirak facility. and dont forget that our (the US) track record aint so hot when going nuke hunting. the iraq war might bite us in the rear if we try to convince the world that military intervention is required in iran.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is a doubled edge topic here. Wow.

First we find out the pres of Iran is seriously wacked out of his mind and is attempting to make nuclear weapons to fulfill his wacked out ideas?

Secondly we need to analyze if the world is really prepared to strike down a country on this reports quotes.

This could be another ploy to decieve the people into another war... and next time I think the US will do it without even bothering with the UN negotations.

Misinformation was used earlier on us to get us into a war with Iraq. Each and everyone of us now know it was all made up and was a complete falscy to trick the public into a war. Now that we're in the war, and cant get out, all we do is point fingers.

Can the US really handle another false war?

Kaboom.

Keep ur eyes peeled for the misinformation guys. Im not in a position to say if this article is or not, but the war on Iran started almost 2 years ago. Slowly but surely we've built a big enough lie about Iran that the world would give its 'nod' for war.

Do really believe it's 'all' fact and none of it was implanted to entice fears?

[edit on 1/15/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, you have some good points, but I think this time will be different.

The rest of the world sees tha tBush doesn't wait for U.N. love, and also sees that their contractors and corps will suffer if they make us do all the work. As you see, the Russians, Germans and others are leading the way. They want a piece of the rebuilding pie.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ahh never looked at it from that perspective.

Really makes me wonder if Iran is really willing to start this war if this is all true. If you ask me, I think the nuke 'talks' that went on last year were more of a bargaining table then a discussion of nukes. We bomb your country, and steal your oil and we'll give you X amount of land, oil, and profits. Deal?

Maybe they did the same to Saddam.. bought him off. Gooo Corporation America!

It sorta seems like Russia may be finishing her Iran war afterall? Feuling Iran into making a nuclear capable country, then destroying it with the support (or help?) of many big nations.

I wonder whos gonna make out the best on blowing Iran out of the water? If the world is too survive, its not just the United States that need to sieze large oil fuels. Russia, China, and many others may get in on the game here.

And maybe they're all bargaining...

Brilliant~!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I voted yes on this story. Good find.

How utterly perfect, eh? Two kooky world leaders who think that God is talking to them and who are apparently leading the world toward a predestined armageddon. Didn't I read this protocol about a planned WW3 elsewhere?

I heard an Iranian journalist on NPR that said the people of Iran are largely hypnotized and sleeping in regard to this recent dangerous situation. In this way, Iran is like WW2 germany, not realizing that their leader intends to take them over a cliff.

IMO, his bravado seem to indicate that they might already have a black-market nuke aimed at (or inside) Israel. One bomb would do it. Sucks for all the Jews who believed any zionist tales. They probably should've kept the religion non-centralized and dispersed because by establishing their state and centralizing, they put themselves right in the crosshairs of holocaust-part-deux. I guess Israel serves as a military/intel toe-hold for the west, but at what price to Jews who've settled there?

I had a Christian tell me the other day, "Well, what you're saying is scary, but I know with all my mind that Israel cannot be hit by a nuke. It simply will not be allowed to happen." ...I really had no response, so I just commended his faith and changed the subject.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
According to this story from the Telegraph, Mr Ahmadinejad is a believer of the "Hidden Imam" and as such, believes that he can actually push the world closer to the last battle in order to bring the messiah back sooner.

www.telegraph.co.uk

Mr Ahmadinejad appears to believe that these events are close at hand and that ordinary mortals can influence the divine timetable.

The prospect of such a man obtaining nuclear weapons is worrying. The unspoken question is this: is Mr Ahmadinejad now tempting a clash with the West because he feels safe in the belief of the imminent return of the Hidden Imam? Worse, might he be trying to provoke chaos in the hope of hastening his reappearance?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a very worrisome prospect. This man has already shown the world his hatred of the Israelis and voiced his willingness to obliterate them from the world map. If he truelly is trying to rush in World War Three in the hopes of bringing back his messiah sooner, then keeping nuclear weapons out of his hands is of the utmost importance.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by snafu7700]

this guy is acting alot like japan did in the war days. trying to wake tease the big dog (us) into a fight. why is this guy so dam cookoo? someone should actually ask him if he knows what brinkmanship means and if he knows how that word came to exist. (from the post wars) this ahmadjad is beggin for a war if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
sounds like hearsay to me, nothing official from him. but if true and that is what he doing. i officially stand down from defending irans nuclear program and say go get this guy out. if religion is his motive then nuclear power isnt his aim. political views can come to agreement, religion is something you cant talk out and resolve. if this is about religion, then he is dead set on nuking israel.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I had a Christian tell me the other day, "Well, what you're saying is scary, but I know with all my mind that Israel cannot be hit by a nuke. It simply will not be allowed to happen." ...I really had no response, so I just commended his faith and changed the subject.

as a christian, i know where he is coming from with that remark. its in the "left behind" series of books if you want to see things from his perspective. however, i dont necessarily agree with this particular view. it involves the hand of god stopping an attack on israel from the combined forces of iran and russia. i dont take the supporting passages of the bible literally. if a nuclear attack against israel is prevented, it will be the israelis themselves who keep it from happening...most likely by pre-emptively striking to protect themselves. i do believe that the nation of israel enjoys the protection of god to an extent, but He likes to work through his people, not directly as your friend is suggesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The world leaders are just puppets of a dark power, manipulating their every move. During the age of the prophet Daniel, he wrote of an unnamed angel that came to him only after being detained by the Prince of Persia. It took Michael, the foremost of Princes to defeat the Prince of Persia. The angel said that when he left Daniel he would have to contend with the Prince of Persia again and also he could see the Prince of Greece coming to battle him also. These Princes had to be angelic forces because humans would have no power over the unnamed angel. It seems to be that Michael was the prince of the Jews during Daniel's time and that the other Princes of surrounding nations were enemies of of Michael. The same invisible battles could still be taking place right under our noses, where we are the pawns of their great match.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
From a Christian perspective he IS fulfilling prophecy, afterall there will come war from the East, a great persecution will break out, many christians will die by getting their heads cut off. Israel will be invaded etc, etc

Maybe he can talk Pat into giving him a hand?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
From a Christian perspective he IS fulfilling prophecy, afterall there will come war from the East, a great persecution will break out, many christians will die by getting their heads cut off. Israel will be invaded etc, etc

Maybe he can talk Pat into giving him a hand?

the more that comes out about the guy the more I feel like this is a one way ride to Armageddon, and if people thought bush was bad imagine have good ol’ patty boy in charge not only would he not try to avoid such a conflict he might look forward to it. This nut job in Iran is throwing NAPALM on a fire that is already way out of control, even the Russians are backing off.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, that's about as worrisome a bit of news as you can read.

al khalifa!

worrisome is when you forget to buy milk, this news is beyond worrisome. I think our little Iranian President is trying to be like Hitler, seeing how far he can push us...

Oh dear..

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Inside Iran, a CNN special report. Watch this video. It is well worth watching.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wasn't Armaggedon a Crappy Movie with Bruce Willis?

Anyway, I still think that Iranian president is an Illuminati Agent, sent to Iran to start a Big War with the West, so they can start the War to remove him and to keep the Wheel of War turning.

[edit on 16/1/06 by Souljah]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join