It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henan Man Impossible to Photograph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether to put this in medical issues or science and technology.
Maybe even legends and folklore or paranormal?

epoch times

The staff had Ye Xiangting carefully check his clothes to be sure he did not carry anything that would interfere with the equipment. Finally, Ye sat in front of the camera and was photographed from every angle. The staff still failed to get any images of him.

The staff could not find a reason. They took images of Ye Xiangting with other people. They were stunned when the other people showed up in the computer images, but not Ye. Ye Xiangting seemed to have "disappeared" from the photos. In the end, the staff had to give up. Ye Xiangting said that he has never encountered this kind of problem before. Normally, he could be photographed.

The police station chief told the reporter they have encountered two similar cases. They are unclear about the cause and hope the experts can offer an explanation.

This is now the third case that they have encountered.
What would interfere with a digital image that might not interfere with a regular photograph?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
WOw that is interesting.

The only thing I can say against that story is due to the fact that it has been translated from Chinese to English, it might have been misinterpreted?

I know that some words from foreign languages do not translate so well to english.

Other wise WOW.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So I wonder, if he took a picture of himself, in a mirror, would he see himself? or would we justsee a floating camera?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WolfofWar....
Good point Dont you think that if this were the case they would have pictures of him holding different things?.
Im not sure what to think!

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't understand...his clothes did not show up either? In that case, wouldn't whatever he touch become "invisible" in a photograph?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I beleive the person said that he didnt wear any so it wouldnt interfear(sp?)with the equipment?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
is he not of this planet, or maybe he transcended to a higher level of enlightenment as to not be part of this material dimension.....hmmmmmm. I ditto the WOW factor!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If the article said they made him remove his clothes, as to not interfere with the camera, then I simply wouldnt believe it because honestly, why would they strip him naked, before taking any picture. What they said was that they checked his clothing, so that nothing in it interfered, such as oh, i donno a magnet or something ( Not sure what would, but then again thats not my job to ) so honestly I would like to see the pictures of his clothing, simply floating in the air, or just the pictures that had him with other people and nothing showed up. They could be trying to make a story that isnt really there, by simply ignoring other things, like a black spot on the picture so that something was interfering, and until I do see them, honestly, I would just say they are trying to make a story.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That is odd, I don't even have anything to say about that, besides that It Is probably having to do with his skin, or maybe even a chemical in his skin that can keep him from bieng photographed.Text LimeGreen

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They could be trying to make a story that isnt really there, by simply ignoring other things, like a black spot on the picture so that something was interfering, and until I do see them, honestly, I would just say they are trying to make a story.

I would say i agree with Caseysmind here on this one!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well if he isn't able to be photographed then how were the photographers able to see him in order to point the camera at him

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would say, like all other eletronic equipment, EMP's affect/effect digital devices.
Electro-Magnetic Pulses...occur naturally in Nature and are a kind of 'after shock' caused by Atomic bombs and nuclear devices. It created a electronic 'shock wave' that covers a specific distance.

I have also read that UFO's can effect electronic equipment, that may not really apply here, but I thought I should throw it in anyway.

EMP's are severe, they can wipe out all forms of electronic machinery and electronics. Cars, stereos, TV, Phones, etcetcetcetc

I don't know if this applies here either, because, an EMP would wipe out the electric and other equipment. I manual camera would work though.

I think it might actually be the Man's ENERGY FIELD.??

Perhaps he had been exposed to some kind of energy field that was distorting the camera.

IT IS VERY WEIRD THAT, other ppl were photographed with him and only he was not in the shot.

That's odd............

I am curious to follow this story and see what happens. I'll be watching that site for more information on it...

Thanks for sharing the info.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
so? why if they can report it to the interent, why cant they publish the pictures? personaly i need more than anecdotal evidence

top topics

join