It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wormspew

Howdy y'all. I'm here for discussion of alternative topics like cryptozoology, shwartzphenomen, synchronicity and such. I enjoy a good debate and have a taste for BS.
My interests include playing music and rockclimbing. Let's get busy!

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"shwartzphenomen"....PLease, do tell & and do not leave out the juicy tidbits. Oh, and and a very hearty welcome to the forum. Happy to have ya here

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello there. Welcome to Hotel ATS. We have many good facilities including Aliens and UFO's down the hall and to your left, Science and Technology up 2 floors, down the hall, and to your right, and Really Above top secret forum if you have our "Deluxe Premium Package".
If there is anything we can get you, such as Debates, Stories, or Links, please call 888-ATS to reach the Hotel lobby. Thank you and we thank you for staying with Hotel ATS.

Hehe. Welcome

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Let's see, I believe it is from Thomas Pynchon's "Gravity's Rainbow". It means "black[unseen] phenomena" in german, I think. It refers to the synchronisities and external events that shape a person's life. Sort of a combination of fate and guardian angels. The concept presupposes a higher intellegence controlling the universe. The shwartzphenomen may be viewed as the "ultimate reality" and our lives would be fractal representations of it's manifestations [whew!]. Hope that gives us something to start with.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Gotta love this cool stuff!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
welcome to above top secret ,were can i get a gas mask,and kevlar

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi herm, Welcome to ATS .. have a seat and enjoy!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!!!
Enjoy your stay here

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and avoid the crazy people in basement of the Hotel ATS

new topics

top topics

join