It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney & The New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know for sure, I heard Billy Shears was a police man, and a security Guard for about 17 years old(as a security guard), he started when he was 10 years old(playing the guiatar), at least in the urban legands, and was playing the guitar and singing in bars, etc. since he was 10 to entertain the people in the little village he lived in Whikshire, somewhere in the UK or "old" England.
-Sorry about the redundency guys.

I still don't get how Paul would've been a threat to the NWO if it was true, nothing has nothing to BSB, and they're the "new" Beatles without Yoko. I honestly don't know, but I do think it's possible that they may have fired or replaced Paul, and not told the public about it. Even he did die, they were as big as the Backstreet Boys were when "Black and Blue" was about to come out. And since management was somewhat different back then, it's possible. But what could he have to do witht he NWO, I don't get it?

[edit on 1/16/06 by bsbfan1]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
well whats the odds of finding a paul look alike so quickly after his death that plays bass well and sings good and musically talented and is also left handed?

[edit on 17/1/06 by voodoo child]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And do we really want to live in a world where Ringo is the only surviving Beatle?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic LightJohn Lennon featured an anti-Paul song on his first solo album called "How Do You Sleep?".

Just making a corection here - HDYS wasn't on his first solo album (Plastic Ono Band), it was on Imagine.

I would have to hand it to the Macca impostor - to come up with the best album of 2005 by far - Chaos and Creation in the Backyard - his best album since The Beatles - it's a grand achievement!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Didn't Paul write a song called Paul Lives............

top topics

<< 1   >>

join