It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Person On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok you are the last person on earth for some reason you are the last person living and you have evrything in the world at your dispsial what would you do?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Last person? Probably go and have a look around the secret military bases and then wait for the aliens to take me away.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Walk around naked...collect works of art and other historical trinkets...read books and explore.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
Walk around naked

Well I'm glad your be on your won then, wandering around butt nekid reading. Orignal at least!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'd take the nicest house in the neighborhood, stockpile nonperishable food from the grocery store in the basement, plant a whole lot of pot out back, ransack the local library and book stores, and sit around reading for the rest of my life.

Sort of like that episode of the Twilight Zone, only with narcotic drugs and without the soul-crushing disappointment.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In fact, I reckon that I would go completely insane, think I could fly, walk to the top of a rather large cliff/building/cheesestack and then, well, you can figure out the rest.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'd do the obligitory food gathering and toilet tagging.

Then I would conspire to create a new race of A.I. beings resembling Famous Female celebritys from the ages. All of whom would be in love with me. Of course.

After that, let the party begin

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would drink myself stupid.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would probably spend awhile destorying things, driving around like a lunatic in fast cars. once I got into liquor and everything I would end up getting depressed and commiting suicide.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
First off I would spend several years using earth moving equipment to write in letters 200 Feet deep and spanning from the Rocky mountains to the Appalachian Mountains saying "TAKE ME WITH YOU!" and an arrow pointing to the mansion I would be staying in beverly hills.

Then I would grab several generators, and a tanker truck of fuel. hook them up to my new home and play video games while i set up the worlds largest van de graff generator emitting 400,000 volt sparks while I am sleeping to attract any passerbies who happen to listen to radio transmissions to home in on

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'd find a lab that does cloning and try to make a 'designer' woman for myself - oh no, I'd have to wait for to grow up.

I'd go rob the bank and take billions in gold - oh wait, it's worthless.

I would take over the white house and claim the world has WMD's and push all of Bush's nuke buttons - oh yeah, everyone is gone already.

Well....

I think I would just talk to myself REALLY LOUD!!

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
I would drink myself stupid.

While reading every document hidden in the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The first thing I'd do would be go up the street and take some toys from here.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alcor

While reading every document hidden in the Vatican.

Hmmmm..I think after this I would dig up Elvis just to see who REALLY was buried in that coffin.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think learning to fly an airplane or helo might be on the agenda as well.

I'd love to travel the world at will with no expenses and BS to deal with.

Think there is any safe way to do this without an instructor?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I would throw a party like no one has ever seen before, infact, it would be so large, 100% of the population of earth would be there. And by the end of it, everyone would be drunk, and passed out in each others arms.

new topics

top topics

join