It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty and the beast, with lots of pain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My story is classic, or at least I think so. I have been in love with a girl for quite some time. And I am not the shallow type every femenist calls me. I like her for her personality. She says she wants a kind, romantic person, right. Even thought she says thats what she wants, she continues to go out with jocks. How can I get her into my corner, and show her that the thing that she dreams of, or at least the personality of, is me. BTW, if you couldn't figure it out, she is beauty, and I am the beast.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is there any chemistry between you? The mind never wins against hormones.. she might be waiting for the jocks to show their sensitive side or something.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by riley]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Do something outlandish and dangerous to impress her. invovle fire if you can.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

agreed, this method is a sure fire hit! also try to incorporate guilt as emotional blackmail is a good source of leverage.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good thinking. I'll try these. Guilt seems my style, I will try that first, then if that doesn't work, impress her. Then, if all else fails, I guess I will write her a poem or something like that. By the way, She knows the jocks aren't sensitive because they yell about having more than one girlfriend all the time, that sounds pretty insensitve.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

Originally posted by Lysergic

agreed, this method is a sure fire hit! also try to incorporate guilt as emotional blackmail is a good source of leverage.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO GUILT... And fire just seems dangerous.

Impress her with brains and flattery and stuff girls like. Fire is great, but if you burn yourself to a crisp, dating her is out of the picture as you'll be in the hospital for a while.

Let her know how you feel, and show her that you will treat her like a lady=== Treat her like she wants to be treated instead of the way the jocks treat her.

And good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
O.K., Alcor, I will go your way first. It is just weird, I don't think that it is suppose to hurt when I think about her. I now know one thing, if I could get out of it, I would never fall in love, it is just to painful. (Not to sound insensitive, but boy that sounded gay)

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Have you considered becoming a master of robotic dancing manipulations?

robotmachine.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
take up guitar and grow a mullet! business at front and party out the back hair cuts seem to work for Billy Ray Cyrus, Bono, David Hasselhoff and Ric Flair.

These guys are literally BEATING off the women.

[edit on 15/1/06 by Klepto]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Screw that! The *key* to getting the woman you want: Confidence. That is the *must have*. Alright, think of this. A hot woman usually has guys throwing themselves at her all the freaking time, right? Usually, the guys throwing themselves at her are wussy, giving away their hmm... "power" (for lack of a better term) to her, trying to compliment her all the time and all that wuss crap that...well..wusses do. Don't do that! Be different. You know what I did to get my last girlfriend? A blend of complete apathy and *ahem* (pay attention) confidence and a COCKY attitude. The first time i met her, three of my friends came to my house, she came with them. They all came in my room, did my usual "wassup bitches!" (happy way), looked at her and said "Who the hell are you?". That was the first thing that got her sparked towards me, from then on, it was cockyness\confidence in myself and an almost apathetic attitude to the fact that she tryed to be around me in the halls, whenever she could. Don't try to flatter her, instead, make her laugh, when she does something "goofballish", point it out, put her on the spot, but make sure it's in a humoress way. She'll eat it up! If it doesn't work...don't blame me, you did something wrong. Confidence, man CONFIDENCE!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I will just use the whole "impress her with my brilliance and flatter her" thing. She did read some of my poems that she didn't know they were for her, and she said she liked them. I will use them. And now I have to go. Peace-n-chicken grease. P.S. If a geek goes up to a girl like that, A would look like I got to close to a meth lab.

[edit on 1/15/2006 by Vicious Reddragon]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Geek nothing! Break a barrier. If a "geek" went up to a girl, strutting his stuff, not a care in the world, confidence out the a-hole, she'll take notice! I know it wouldn't exactly be the easiest thing in the world to do, i've been there. I was always akward as hell in school, but confidence in yourself can get you alot of things. The hardest path tends to be the best path. But, impressing her with brilliance is a good thing, just be confident. Don't be afraid to put her on the spot. be in control of the situation. *shrugs* I'm just trying to help, man.

p.s Vicious is da man!

[edit on 15-1-2006 by The Black Flag]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Make her think that you are $$$LOADED$$$! If that doesn't work, beat up one of the jocks. Women love it when men fight over them.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I know it's common in many women, where they'll try and change a guy. Which may explain why she hangs around with 'jocks' or the type she claims not to like.

Just be yourself, don't compromise who you are because you want to impress/get the attention of one person. Suggest doing something different, like see a film, go shopping, to the beach (if you're in the right locale and season) or any other way to spend time together. Then if you feel the time is right, initiate it and make a move. Be honest with her and tell her how you feel. Say that you're not like the rest and you provide what she's looking for. Confidence and humour are important, although don't try and be cocky. As i said be yourself and see how it goes

If not, there are PLENTY of others around for you. Even if you can't see it now.

[edit on 25/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
who "literally have to beat off the women." (interesting turn of phrase, that)..

I'm with the Black Flag here (even though Rage Against The Machine was more my speed back in the day).

I posted a whole thread about how to get women, but the peripheral males (opposite of alpha males) never bothered to read it.

How to find women

new topics

top topics

join