It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here Here!

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I often wonder why EG is so fond of those beer related emoticons.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Isn't everyone here a beer-guzzling sociopath who loves to share an old brewski with a pal?
:w:

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I guess I missed that memo, infrared. I thought we all wore tin foil hats and the CIA transmitted RF signals to us through fillings in our teeth. Guess I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
I often wonder why EG is so fond of those beer related emoticons.

if you think i use those emotes too much, you are drunk

if i do use them too much maybe i am drunk:w:

here is a toast to mmp for being so cool

you know what is funny , i drink less then a case a year

if we had many more emotes, id use those. i can only choose violent ones or drinking ones. who designs them, we need more for bts.

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
here is a toast to mmp for being so cool

Thanks!

You should use the complain button and submit more emoticons as a suggestion. To be honest I'd like to see more emoticons myself.

[edit on 10/2/2006 by MMP]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Coming to a theatre near you... rated PG

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The light weight returns,
hahahahaha I win I win but what will keep me here at the top spot, I don't know but I win Iwin, El Chupucabra sucked my goat clean and dry. I win I win, el Vampiros sucked my goat clean and dry, I win I win,
Goat sucker Goat sucker El Chupucabra Goat sucker.

I win I win aliens crashed in my house last night I win I win, The light weight returns I win I won.

My egg in my external image hatched and now I have crabs...

[edit on 3-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Looks like I'm winning again

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

MMP

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If we evolved from apes, Why haven't apes evolved into us???

The same reason all spiders didn't evolve into black widows. Thanks for playing but I am now winning.

MMP

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In a rare move, I am going to steal the last post from none other then myself!

AMAGAWD~!!! HEAD FOR THE HILLS!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
*sings oohhh ahhhh by the oooohhh ahhhh brothers*

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhh oooooooooohhhhhhh ooohhhh aaahhhhhhhh ooohhhhh aahhhhh ohhhhhh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ooooohhhhhhhhhh

*guitar solo*

ooohhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Black widows are different than ordinary house spiders it's in their dna, but dont we share a percent of our dna with chimpanzee's????

MMP

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Black widows are different than ordinary house spiders it's in their dna, but dont we share a percent of our dna with chimpanzee's????

Yes we do share a percentage of our DNA. Black widows also share a percentage of their DNA with other spiders. That's why black widows grow eight legs and have other characteristics that classify them as spiders.

There is only one way I would find the question in your sig interesting. All life on Earth would need to be 100% genetically the same. If my DNA matched yours, apes and spiders 100% but we're clearly all different that would be friggin' amazing and truly interesting.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm good at this game

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Apes are slowly gaining intelligence, i.e using sticks(tools) to check depths of water, they are compassionate, they can learn (even if it is minor things) so I think one day in a thousand years maybe (as long as were not wiped out by the devil in 2010) they will progress in their intelligence and start using fire and making wheels and then they could start to learn to talk and only then will they shed all their fur and wear khakis.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Planet of the Apes??

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Apes are slowly gaining intelligence, i.e using sticks(tools) to check depths of water, they are compassionate, they can learn (even if it is minor things) so I think one day in a thousand years maybe (as long as were not wiped out by the devil in 2010) they will progress in their intelligence and start using fire and making wheels and then they could start to learn to talk and only then will they shed all their fur and wear khakis.

that would be something to check out

how long do the chimps evolve i wonder???

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join