It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
umm yeah 368 is mine, all mine.

i win and you all lose.

MMP

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You guys love me! You really love me! But alas, I can not accept the award of last post. I'm simply not worthy. My record is less than noble.

You see the reason tagging threads no longer gives you points is because people abused that wonderful feature. I was one of the people who abused the system. :shk: Greed got the better of me. It wasn't enough for me to get enough points to enter the great and mysterious RATS forum I had to get enough points to change my background, the text color and everything else. I also figured if I had a bunch of points people would look at my posts differently. Tagging was too quick and easy for me to resist. It was extremely juvenile on part and I still wonder why I thought in such a way. I cheated to get into the RATS forum.

So what have I learned? Not much really. Rather then actually contributing to the forum in a positive way and legitimately getting my post count to 200 I spam this thread. I read a lot of the threads but post very little content (I submitted an article to ASTNN but it never got accepted). You can bet when I hit 200 posts I'll probably stop posting here. It just wouldn't be right for me to claim the win.

(PS: This may be my longest post here)

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I gotta question, how can I have -8bts points, also I'm a little computer iliterate so what is low bandwith mode and why can you buy it?????

Also I just noticed that my member upload space isn't working its just a white box, can anybody help with that plz???

[edit on 2-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Not sure. I have negative bts points too.

Hey, I'm winning

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You have three groups of points from the different sites - ATS, BTS and P@ATS. You have negative points because in the ATS Store you have bought something. Once you click the button to buy, you're taken to a confirmation page with a drop down box. Instead of using points from a specific group, you left the default selected which is Use Combined Points. That does exactly what it says, uses all three groups of points to pay for the purchase. The code that controls the Use Combined Points feature doesn't care if you have 1 point or 1 billion in each of the groups, it only cares about your total points (all 3 numbers added together). I hope that helps. Here is a thread detailing how to earn points.

Lowband mode is for people who still have a slow connection like 56k dial up. This site is very rich with graphics and content. Lowband turns a lot of that stuff off so pages load faster.

[edit on 10/2/2006 by MMP]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks

Hey, last post...again

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Thanks

Hey, last post...again

No problem. A good place to ask question is here. Also, quite a few people have links in their sigs that will answer most any ATS forum related question. There is all kinds of good stuff here in the ATS handbook.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And, one more question.

When is this game over?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i cannot allow mmp to stand in first so im back to claim my title.

have a nice day

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The game is over when "the powers that be" decide to lock the thread. When they do, I would love to create the Last Post Wins v2.0 thread. Who ever made this thread has gotten tons of BTS points.

Victory is mine, elitegamer! :bash:

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nice try!

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
Nice try!

Does the one liner minimal post rule apply to this thread? We should get some official rulings. I wouldn't think so since this thread is a pit of spam.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think this forum should have the one-liner rules.

How are you going to post the 3 words for the story if you can't post one line or less?

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Yeah, I don't think this forum should have the one-liner rules.

How are you going to post the 3 words for the story if you can't post one line or less?

Who knows. I have always wondered if you quote somebody, would that keep you from having a one liner? Probably not.

Once again victory is mine! (it probably won't last long)

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You're right! It didn't last long.

I don't think I will be the winner for long either

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is my snatch and grab move.

*snatch and grab*

Awhile ago Russian Soldier used to speak of the last as if it were an object.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This competition is fierce!!
:bash:

But I have gotten the lead once again!

MMP

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You can have it for awhile I need to leave, but for now here is my latest move:

*snatch and grab redux*

Victory is mine.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Give me that!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
I have always wondered if you quote somebody, would that keep you from having a one liner? Probably not.

actually i think posting a quote then a simple response does keep you from violating the one line policy. ive seen many mods do it.

Originally posted by MMP

Once again victory is mine! (it probably won't last long)

correct!

now i am the clear winner, lets all have a beer on me to celebrate my victory.
mmp--->:w: enjoies05-->
eg--->
chris01621 the lightweight--->

no need to reply, just enjoy the free beer

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join