It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

They have determined that this is a new page.

edit bb

[edit on 13/9/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A conspiracy within a conspiracy; nice. It is bizzare this place is because it's members are far more comprehensive when going about posting even though everyone else on the net simply has far less integrity. ATS just equals cool just like Access Hollywood, the BBC, CNN Headline News, and of course the always controversial Fortune Magazine.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow this thread has grown alot since it first started. Is there an official winner yet? lol

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Of course there is........ ME!(booming voice) I have been, currently am and always will be the winner. Why you may ask? Because it's like that, and thats the way it is. HUH!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We still got another aprox 643 more pages to go before a winner will be declaired winner. And even then we'll probably see another 1000 pages after that.. but for the time being I'm still the winner of this never ending game... much like everquest, always going, a game without an end, one that just goes much like kanasta or monoply...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This hs got to be the longest thread. 7125 posts and still going strong.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
hello i am chris. i will post again in 5 minutes.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy

Originally posted by spidy
wow this thread is STILL ALIVE?!? WOW! Well I hereby declare me the winner and anyone wh decides to retaliate will got shot by my SU-37 in my avatar or the F-22 in the backround of my avatar lol.
I love these smilies!

It's not even a real color or plane. The plane on the picture is an SU-37 from Ace Combat series. It's a video game. Thanks for the complement!
:shk:
^ ^
me you

lol

Actually, both the PLANE, and its COLOR are real. The plane is a Su-37 Terminator, one of Russia's (and the world's) best planes. The color is just one of many colors on Russian planes. If you ask me, I think the Russian planes have the prettiest camofladge colors (particularly the blue camofladge on the Sukhoi and sometimes other planes) The Ace Combat series and many other games out there use weapons and vehicles that are REAL.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I'll race anyone to the next page.

On your marks, get set, GO !!!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There better be some really cool graphics when we reach up to page 400. After all Half Life had a killer ending as such the hype for this game is probably twice as tremendous I dare say.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

A healthy diet can only help you on your way to becoming the last to post.
You might need to try to out-live everyone else to become the ultimate winner.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi all. Back from Bulgaria where I spent a very enjoyable week. I didn't miss the internet one bit which is a new experience for me. I brought you all some chocolate but unfortunately I ate it.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
Hi all. Back from Bulgaria where I spent a very enjoyable week. I didn't miss the internet one bit which is a new experience for me. I brought you all some chocolate but unfortunately I ate it.

Baaaad Baaad girl!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mmmmmm...... chocolate. Mmmmmmm....... donuts. MMMMMMMM........ chocolate donuts!!! I hate you coco leaf! Why must you torture me so? WHY!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
how was the weather in bulgaria?

i dont wana ask how the chocolate was because you didnt save any for us

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Pushing the thread towards page 358.

If everyone has gone to bed I'll be the last today.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I cant beleive that this thread just keeps going and going and going.
Will anyone ever win or will it be going on for so long that no remembers why it was started in the first place!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
yaaay I win
yaaay I win
yaaay I win
yaaay I win
yaaay I win

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'll have a beer with my chips, thank you.

[edit on 9/15/2006 by Luke_06]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Victory is Mine!

[edit on 15-9-2006 by chissler]

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join