It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
yeay.... 1 more BTS point for me

And again the last is mine..if but only for a brief moment

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
yeay.... 1 more BTS point for me

And again the last is mine..if but only for a brief moment

Oh yeah... By the way what's your favorite
recipe? It's actually pretty good if you think about.

MMP

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Gmail always gives out spam recipes. The question is, how is that related to all us trying to get the last post...the world may never know.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
Gmail always gives out spam recipes. The question is, how is that related to all us trying to get the last post...the world may never know.

No, I don't suppose The World ever will.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
...more nonsense not relating to the last poster but let the story begin anyway...

GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Anglefire Mail, Geocities Mail, Tripod Mail = Spam Me Please Mail.

Go for your own domain name so you can tackle the spammers on your terms.

Story Time:
You know, once I was getting alot of spam mail while a resident in Hotmail.
So one day I decided to make a 1mb file of pure static, then I researched the actual senders and did whois info on every single piece of
mail emails and domain names I could find in my inbox and sent each and everyone of those, 1000 emails all with 1mb files attached and a note saying: "Thanks for spreading your
all over my inbox, here's a little extra
I had left over for you, due enjoy it. Oh btw, Remove my email address from your database!". Then I'd send just one copy of the email to the ftc spam group without the 1mb static file.

1000 emails with 1mb files attached to each, basically, the To and CC and BCC boxes were filled with either the email that was in the header or from the whois information.

The
decrease by 100%
After that I left Free Email forever and will never look back, unless it's during story time.

OH BTW - I'm Last To Post - For the moment anyway -

Edit: I lowered my caps

[edit on 24/8/2006 by wyldwylly]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is a one liner last post.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I am also making a one line post
Oh well, I guess I lose some points :shk:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How about let's not? And say we did? Try using such techniques such as ask two questions in the place of just one or you could not post anything at all as that would be considered to be ruthlessly annoying on any other website.
Either way, I am going to win and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The only way I know of to stop the one that says that we can't stop em from winning is to continue posting over and over and over until the thread hits it's page limit... but the one's that are in control of this site and the php can make that last forever...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I guess it is time for me to make a post on this thread, since I WAS NOT the last to post before I typed up this reply. But now I am! So I'm just gonna press the POST REPLY button and go to the bank and cash my checks

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The prize is mine and even though such a prize is littered with essense of Essex (because it's in the U.K. and it just so happens to rhyme. Man oh man let's hope that every James Bond is as good as "Die Another Day" as it is delicious right up until the end yo!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We need to keep the cup in Canada! Atleast one of them anyways. So for the time being the award remains in the hands of a Canuck.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
We need to keep the cup in Canada! Atleast one of them anyways. So for the time being the award remains in the hands of a Canuck.

LOL Why not? Because whether we win or not, we still have, um...Okay just wait. You know what it doesn't matter because this game will once again be in the world's second largest country in terms of land mass.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar

Originally posted by chissler

LOL Why not? Because whether we win or not, we still have, um...Okay just wait. You know what it doesn't matter because this game will once again be in the world's second largest country in terms of land mass.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I will celebrate my victory in this thread by buying myself a diamond grill!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
How about let's not? And say we did?

nah I like posting one liners, to go against the grain.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry I got
poisoning and had to go
the porceline god.
but now im back to claim the last spot

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ill join this little game, I like sandwiches!! So I am winner

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
ill join this little game, I like sandwiches!! So I am winner

not so fast

for it is tone

who will be the last

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Think again! I am not leaving right now! Oh, hello I am Jimmy910130! How do you do?

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Think again! I am not leaving right now! Oh, hello I am Jimmy910130! How do you do?

-Jimmy-

hi jimmy

my how you responded fast
but once again I am the last

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join