It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i've gotta steal a copy of this --->

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
i've gotta steal a copy of this --->

I leave most of my uploads on the ATS server permanently, so you can use my url and it won't go anywhere. Feel free to use that...........

I like this one for members that try to stir the pot.

My url link will always stay there unless I'm

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is the coolest thread ever. Kudos to whoever started it.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
This is the coolest thread ever. Kudos to whoever started it.

Geez, someones getting rich and famous because of this thread, without even posting much.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Fame and wealth, what more could I ask for.

Wish I could post more but work doesn't allow....

But I do pop in from time to time to read what I can. Still the best forum on the net.

[edit on 15/7/06 by Yossarian]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
All hail, to the Great Thread Creator!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Heya all,
I am now at my computer
Mechanic come back to chat!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Mechanic come back to chat!

Oops! That was hours ago!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha.

Russian soldier is back in da hood! Yo, anyone see the thread where I rap? Its called THE ILLEST RAP BATTLE. Good stuff. You guys should check dat thread out!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Okay, I'll do that Russian soldier *salutes*, later.

And I'll hold the fort down here, until you return.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for holding the fort, Mechanic, I have returned. What is the status of our battle?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

A happy reminder to all

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs so much that stomache starts to hurt* HAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dies from laughing. RIP Is Resurrected, begins laughing once more.........................HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My nails are shot to hell. I really need a good manicure. I'm thinking something along the lines of a nice pale pink. Nothing to shocking to clash with my weekly wardrobe.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Me and my Russian army continue to hold the last post while the ATS members give up, going home, angry, and defeated, hehe.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You Russian army guys need to seriously reconsider your wardrobe. I mean all that drab green does is wash out your complexions. A little splash of color might help in building the troops morale.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
well, I LOVE the clothes the soldiers get to wear! Bulletpoof vests, cammofladge, helmets, berrets. To me, this is the coolest clothes. Other then that I like street clothes...........white Ts, chains, grills, jewerly, baggy saggy pants, and white shoes, preferabley Reeboks or Nikes.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The Russian army lets you sport grills? Now I'm not saying that bulletproof vests are passe, but the entire color palette for the uniforms needs to be seriously updated.

Might I suggest a nice chartreuse accented with indigo? Nothing wussy about this color combination! Besides, it commands attention and has a certain savoire faire.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
The Russian army lets you sport grills?

And the Reeboks would negate all efforts of camoulfaging yourself.

btw - I win.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
LOL! What do you think, I will spend all my life in the army? Hehe. No, on the streets I like to wear street clothes. I gots a silver chain, a gold watch, a bunch of white Ts, a couple black Ts with 2pac on them, black saggy baggy jeans, blue baggy saggy jeans with pics of Tupac on them. I got white reeboks. I also have a camofladge cap, a light gray durag, a black bandana, a white bandana, a camo bandana, and a cap with a picture of "grass" on it. I also have shades. I'm gonna get myself a golden grill, and a new golden chain, plus some new Ts and jeans. Oh yeah, I also got camo shorts, and saggy dark blue shorts.

As for military, I have a Russian camofladge outfit, which includes a hat, the jacket, a camo shirt, a striped shirt, and pants. I have boots and a fake berret, too. I want to buy a bulletproof vest, cuz I spend too much time in da hood and gotta protect myself, yadaImean?

When I get in the Russian army, hopefully I'll get a new Russian army suit.

Maybe I should get an AK-74, too, eh?

PS: Guess who controls the last post?

And if you post after me, you get a nice can of
as your reward

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join