It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I don't think so! Russia owns the last post!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So if I'm the last to post, I win?

O.k., I'll be the last then.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Really?

And here I am thinking that I was the last to post....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ipso facto

i am last to post. woopady woopady.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Is Russian soldier.

What it do? I controls the last post, homeboys! Fo show!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Pssst. Nobody make a sound while I sneek in here as the lost post. hehe. I am the last poster know. I WIN! And noone saw it coming. hahaha

-tts

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ireland makes the last post

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Me, my post I win.

Jesus saves
Mary Magdaline spends

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is what the alien said,
Everybody get it through your head,
It is easy enough to see:
The one that's last... that's me.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Just a little poem there guys!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'm colour blind
and you don't understand irony.

My little effort.

And that wraps it up, where's my prize?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hmm.. i been waiting for sometime now for this to end.. but i have waited long enough. C'mon this is just a complete nonsense and a waste of time. How can all of you be so childish? Dont u all have something better to do..other than playing a silly game like this?!
Now i hope to god.. this is going to stop here with this and not move on further and further... ! Bah!As if anyone knows what they are going to win!.. so please stop.. just stop this.. its drivin people nuts.. so find something better to do.. and Leave this as it is now... dont post anymore... OK?!... Thnx

(.. hehe.. with that performance i hope i win.)

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Mysterio

Hmm.. i been waiting for sometime now for this to end.. but i have waited long enough. C'mon this is just a complete nonsense and a waste of time. How can all of you be so childish? Dont u all have something better to do..other than playing a silly game like this?!
Now i hope to god.. this is going to stop here with this and not move on further and further... ! Bah!As if anyone knows what they are going to win!.. so please stop.. just stop this.. its drivin people nuts.. so find something better to do.. and Leave this as it is now... dont post anymore... OK?!... Thnx

(.. hehe.. with that performance i hope i win.)

I hope so too

Doh!

I do wish a mod could close this at his discrepency though. There should be like a unannounced time when it will stop and the winner gets like some points or something. Ya? Na?

[edit on 5-7-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Exactly!! .. Hehe..Or else this will be like one of those big scam.. with no one winning.
For points,eh? Thats a real good-idea. But now u did it. Everyone reading that is gonna post like crazy just in case ... ... ...
Hmm.. but if a Mod is closing a thread he/she does it by the manner of posting.. "Thread Closed" rite? So in that way he/she wud be the last poster. And u know what that means!

Now.. stop posting
!!!

[edit on 5/7/06 by Grey_Mysterio]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sorry! Can't stop! We're having too much fun! Who cares about winning? Its the thrill of holding a last post for a few seconds, the great feeling of going off topic and being silly on a serious website...................ah! Feels so good! My life is too serious! If I don't go to BTS to goof off once in a while, I will become a heartless monster who knows not how to laugh or have fun! Besides, when there are sad and bad things happening around you, you want to go and have a laugh on BTS and forget all the bs thats going on.

Anyway, I don't see why this thread should be removed. This is after all a forum for CHIT CHAT in case you guys don't know. And if you don't like this thread or it annoys you, don't visit it! Or maybe put it on a "post ignore list"
Just kidding. You don't like it, don't visit it. I see nothing offensive or not family-friendly stuff here. This thread will never end! Hahahahahhaa.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
yeah, exactly. What he said!

- sly grin -

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Nope .. wasn't saying.. that it should be closed off..
That was an attempt to win..that's all

.. and yea it is fun..!
And indirectly i was meanin tht .. damn this 'last post winning thing' is CONTAGIOUS! Lol Very much! Now i keep visiting here!

Like rite now.. Im the winnah... hmm until.. "you.. yeah you reading this right now will post and will try to turn things aroun"

[edit on 6/7/06 by Grey_Mysterio]

MMP

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wish A Scanner Darkly would come out already. I really want to see that movie.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I guess this means I win...

MMP

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by D15t0rT
I guess this means I win...

Hardly!

Tune in for my next post, same bat-thread same bat-time!

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join