It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I know, they are bad. They get their stupid little claws under the skin and then rip from the inside out. Evil. And extremely painful.

Cats are not stupid or eveil... they have their bad dasy like everyone else.
A cat may attack someone because they portray a certain movement as a threat... they don't wake up onde day and think... I'm gonna scretch the hell out of some human... just like some people wake up and think it would be fun to set a cat on fire, and just watch it rolling on fire ...

not liking cats is one thing... but calling them evil and stupid is bit exagerated i think....?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Finally the cats are getting the defense they need.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
wOOtage for the moggies!!!

Hahahahaha....I win.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I dont get it....what do you win?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Now THAT cat looks evil!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I like cats, the only downside to them is they can be annoying sometimes, always crying for food and attention, but once they have that, they just curl up, purr, and sleep.

Cool avatar redize

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
we had a kitty that used to like to sleep inside my shirt on cold nights. While this sounds really cute, and it was really cute, it also really sucked when his cold wet nose would hit my stomach at 4am.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sometimes? SOMETIMES? They're annoying most of the times.

The only time they're so cute is when they're sleeping....inactive ya know....playing dead.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That's my little idiot. She went out and took on a car and lost. Then after healing for a little bit, went out and ran around and rubbed her leg in the dirt some, and jumped from really high places.

This is my other idiot. She just lays around getting fat. But she's great at letting us know her moods with just a look, or the way she sits.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

not liking cats is one thing... but calling them evil and stupid is bit exagerated i think....?

Maybe I exxagerated on the whole killing them front, they can be kinda cute in a weird way, but calling them stupid and evil is fair.

They're stupid because when I had a cat, it used to run into the glass doors all the time. It must have figured out that they were there after running into them all the booody time. I know that's only one cat, but, whatever.

They're evil because one attacked me and left my face in cuts for weeks.

Nuf' said.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
*strolls into the conference on kitties, tosses a grenade*

*strolls out to the sound of a boom*

I win. nobody left.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That was a grenade? Oh, I thought it was a g fruit, ah well, it tasted good anyway.

RANDOM QUESTION!!!!!111ONE!!!

If you are sent to jail for the murder of someone, but you were framed and they aren't actually dead, can you kill them when you've served your time, because you would have already served time for the crime?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yes. There was a really good movie about this. I want to say it was called Double Jeopardy. Once you serve your time for their murder, if you kill them after, you can't be tried again, because double jeopardy applies.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So that's what double jeopardy is? Ah.

Cats rule.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
No, Double Jeopardy isn't the second round of Jeopardy, where money totals double.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Double Jeopardy is some kind of game. Don't know any more than that.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So it's true then, cool! I've been looking for the answer for yonks and couldn't find it. Well then, I guess that means I rule!!

Party for me!

:w::w::w:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You won't be able to fight after all that grog.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
who the smurf smurfed my smurf?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry that was frums. He will apologise in his own time.

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join