It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
With this kick, it should roll it.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think its a _javascript running on the page and hidden inside a php element. You can't see php code in a view source. Notice its emerging from the top banner and never getting beyond the top post. Weird its only on that page though.

Come to think of it...wonder if someone has something in their profile that could cause that kind of activity?

why am I getting an underscore in front of my 'j's?

[edit on 28-4-2006 by NotClever]

[edit on 28-4-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yeah, but some of them on te far right, go down into the first post there.

just another observation... Hmmm....

The MATRIX does'nt seem to have hold on this page.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting, taikonaut is the only unique poster on that page. Wonder if he/she has a trick up their sleeve?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I told you Chuck Norris wouldn't take kindly to not allowing my post to be the last, but ya wouldn't listen.....

Now he's started roundhouse kicking keyboards around the world and the result is a few 1's are being thrown our way to remind you "You're next". Yikes!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Impressive people. We have now had this thread trying to take the site down twice.

phiniks now has some company.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was this close to winning..........BAH!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
chebob..

But the victory would never go claimed. You would have no proof, only Simon to back you up and Im not sure if he would be rushing to your defense.

Oh the argument we have missed out on.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
I was this close to winning..........BAH!

But no cigar!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

But the victory would never go claimed. You would have no proof, only Simon to back you up and Im not sure if he would be rushing to your defense.

No, but I could have had a screen-cap from MyATS showing "Last to Post Wins" with me as the last poster. That would have been enough....as long as it included the date and time of course.

BUT ANYWAY, it's hasn't ended, and so I must take this opportunity to regain the lead and wait for some other munchkin to do something naughty, so I can be there to clinch victory again!

(P.s but seriously, no more naughtiness people, between the Spam Attack and the "Matrix", this thread can't take no more tomfoolery!)

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We need a Matrix attack of falling spam. That would be impressive.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Don't go and give the next hacker any bright ideas!

[edit on 4/28/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

We need a Matrix attack of falling spam. That would be impressive.

I really hope no "hackers" just saw your comment, or we are doomed

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Shame on chissler.

I feel awkward, its Friday and I am working. Rarely to I ever have to work on fridays, however I regularly work on Saturdays and tomorrow No work!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm new to the contest, not surte if I'll regularly post here but I'll defionatly try to be the last poster.

It's kinda like gambling, once the threads stability runs out all bets are in lol.

And hey if your bored check out some of my authored threads and please tell me what you think.

sianora

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the thread of the last, we all seem friendly, but really, we are all plotting each other demise.

Have fun!

And.........how was everyones day then?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It was already raining 1's when I posted, virtual british weather...it even rains on t'internet!

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Taikonaut]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikonaut
It was already raining 1's when I posted, virtual british weather...it even rains on t'internet!

That's okay. We know that you would'nt do that.

The culprit had been found, and whipped and lashed.

And finally

So on we go!..................

P. S. I'm the last! (on my thread!)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/28/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

So on we go!..................

We sure do!

I sometimes wonder how long this thread is going to go on. Years? Decades? Centurys? We may never know.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It will go on until one of the Mods get's extremely "acquainted" with a bottle of Rum ( :w: ), at which point we can expect several posts rambling about how this thread sucks, how we all suck, about how ATS sucks, and then the thread will be nothing more than a pile of smoke, and we shall see the Mod in question staggering off to some other large thread, ready for more destruction.

Remember this prophecy, for it will come true

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join