It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hello All, How be everyone this fine april morning?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Will you people stop saying morning? It's not morning yet! I don't wanna go to the airport yet!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Tired, sore throat, coffee tastes bad, cat too energetic, feet hurt, TV is *expletive*, weather looks less than acceptable, run out of batteries for the MP3 player, builders working on my neighbours house far too early, boredom setting in, and the knowledge that BTS will soon be deserted as the last of the insomniacs drops off to sleep and the Brits go to work/post seriously on ATS/do real life things.

But apart from that, pretty sweet morning

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
whine whine whine. That's all everyone does anymore. :shk:

To quote:

I remember a time when men were men, women were women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

HHGTG
Douglas Adams

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I remember a time when I had a tasty roll, alas, it will never be again.

Sing with me!

Falalalalalala

I'm so great!

Falalalalalala

Don't you agree?

Falalalalalala

Of course you agree!

Falalalalalelelelelalalalalalooooooooooooooo

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Wine, Wine, Wine. I remember a time when I hated wine. But now I can bring myself to have an occasional glass of Red. Don't show me none of that white or pink nonsense though, or I'll start Whining.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How about a little cheese with your whine? Some gouda maybe, or cheddar? I know, how about some lovely or some
there, does that feel better?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The cheese sounds great, leave out the head bashing though, thats not cool.

Summers coming, cheer up, invent some cocktails and swear at your neighbours dog while drinking and wearing ludicrous shorts.

SUMMER! Not long now.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Good evening all , how are u all??
well its nearly midnight here in oz so i just thought i would say howdy to all the people of the forum!! also i have found out that someone is stealing my apples from out of my underware draw!! i have a pretty good idea who it is..............yes thats right , im looking at you !! im not going to name names but lets just say MOLLY SANCTUM.
oh and look at this groovey rastamun ----> imagine if him and this fun loving happy dude got together and had a party ? it would be awsome !! abit of this :w: abit of this hopefully none of this
and alot more of this
i think i would like to be at that party allthough i cant find a face to go with my thoughts on this one . OH and before i forget i dont want the nieghbours doing and of this

or else i will be forced to do this (annoying party pooper )>

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Alright, no head bashing. I'll see how many different concoctions I can brew up using only Bacardi as the booze part.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think my eyes exploded.

**As a result of Smiley-Overload, not to be confused with Skeptic Overlord or Skydiving Olives.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by chebob]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Mmmmmmmmmm.............skidiving olives................errrrrrrrrrrr..........I don't like olives.

How is everyones day going!?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Pretty dandy actually ,
Allthough i cant speak for molly you know *Molly sanctum cough*
from the way she is floating around in my underwater fortress on the moon she seems ok to me.
EAT MORE HEALTHY STUFF AND U WILL HAVE THE ENERGY OF THIS GUY >

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Will you people stop saying morning? It's not morning yet! I don't wanna go to the airport yet!

Okay. Afternoon then
Haha. x

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good afternoon darling, hope your doing well today.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey Pickleicious ...wassup ???

and I WIN !

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
there once was a man from the moon who did a surfing lesson using a dry water cracker and sat on the head of this dude
but then all of a sudden this ape got in his way and knocked him off the head of the clown. this made him angry and he decided to spank the
untill his hand hurt so bad he couldnt go to work for ten weeks .
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!! that goes for u 2 MOLLY SANCTUM

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
oh, no! not the dreaded 'Molly Sanctum' again! What's with that, omega?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I haven't made an effort in here for awhile to take the win, so while nobody is looking I guess I could step up to the podium.

I want to thank all the little people that I had to step on to get here.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
ello hehe
MOLLY SANCTUM is a person ,
a majik person
with majik powers.
if u want to know more u have to post her name three times and after each time u post her name u have to say what u like about her like she has nice legs and stuff.
then and only then will i reveal who she is

may the force be with u

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join