It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
The cigar stays. Don't breath.

Well I hate to sound like a teacher (a bit), but Did you bring enough for the rest of the class? And if so, are they fine Cigars? Now, start handing out the smokes

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
hey chiss, I did find a little time yesterday, to post a couple quick entries in the photo contest....

[edit on 4/17/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hello all, how be u lot this fine April day.

I am having an amaing day that just keeps getting better.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
G'morning Pickle! Or is it afternoon for you?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Pickle hows everything?

Just making it into work now, ugh 8 hours of this place.

Its raining cats and dogs here today anyways so Im not missing out on anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I had the rain all day yesterday, Sunny, but cool, today. It's a mixed bag.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I had an amazingly witty and insightful idea for a post here.....

This isn't it.

Cigars will be distributed at the end of the thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Only the thread will never end.

:shk:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey there, Creepily!
I mean NotCreepily! I mean NotClever!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm bummed. Serious. The post was going to change the world. Cause all of humanity to live as one. Can't remember it.

In that case, the cigars are all mine.

Just kidding, its a prop....I actually quit smoking about 7 months ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Good for you.

Do you ever sneak one?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In the absence of cigars, it's time to do something drastic...it's time to shoot the spam and hope that the heat of the bullets sets it alight, allowing us to inhale the spam smoke. It's a longshot, but hey, no cigars calls for drastic measures!

It's not working.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by chebob]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I haven't touched a tobacco product since I put them down. I do chew nicotine gum like crazy though.

Hmmmm.....spam smoke!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm having a smoke right now.

I've quit many times, Hell, it's easy, must have quit at least a hundred times! :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I tried nicotine gum once, and had to smoke quite a bit to get rid of the vulgar, poisonous taste. I just can't chew that stuff, my lungs will have to put up with it for now

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've heard it said....you need to be mentally ready to quit smoking. I was definitely ready. I simply couldn't justify the physical damage nor the financial costs of smoking.

My lungs are happy now, but my waistline is taking a beating.

Last night's supper....thick, stuffed pork chops with little chunks of apple in the stuffing, fresh green beans from last years crop (still yummy), mashed potatoes, not from a box, potatoes boiled then mushed up with real butter and whole milk, cranberry sauce, and two glasses of icy whole milk.

For some reason I'm hungry again.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
I tried nicotine gum once, and had to smoke quite a bit to get rid of the vulgar, poisonous taste.

Try the coated variety. The flavor is much more palatable.

I wasn't aware of the vulgar, poisonous smell surrounding a heavy smoker until I quit and got my nose working again.

I don't want to sound judgemental here...just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ah yes, but while I'm a smoker, the smell of nicotine smoke is quite nice, rather like a nice Sunday Dinner. Also luckily, it's a houseful of smokers, so there's no animosity over odours.

I wouldn't blow smoke in someone elses face, or smoke aorund someone who asked me not to, but I can deal with the smoke in my own enviroment quite well for now

One day I'll stop......the smokes might choose for me, but *meh*.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Bear in mind...I don't want to sound like a militant, anti-smoking, former smoker.

Its just that...you'd be surprised how you smell to a non-smoker. In my case it was actually shocking to discover what a smoker smells like to a non-smoker.

But I also take a Libertarian view of these things...smoke 'em if you got 'em. Do whatever makes you happy.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, I know what you mean....luckily I'm the kind of swine that doesn't think of these things often, and when I do, I think "Yeah.....but I really need a cigarette". My will power said it was going to buy a pint of milk and never returned....haven't seen it since

Besides, if you knew the abuse my liver took before I cut down, you'd realize that to stop smoking at this moment would mean two habits going in one go....and that's something I ain't cool enough to cope with

[edit on 17-4-2006 by chebob]

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join