It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well the Braves lost

But the Giants won

Too bad they had to play each other today

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I get to go to Braves games soon. I move to just north of Atlanta this month.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Last place I lived before the Springs here was Augusta/Martinez. Before that I had lived in Hinesville/Ft. Stewart

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Chissler.... you get out of work or are ya still answering calls?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Listen!

I am alittle sensitive about my looks so how about checking yourself here. It was a late night last night

gezzz... next time i'll just let you melt ..period..

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im back!

I got a three hour lunch break out of it but they made me come back in for the last 2.5 hours of my shift.

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who missed me?

Ive been working like a dog for these past few days and it got me sick. I just took some nyquil so in a few minutes i'll be seeing some purty colors and such...

Oooooh...I think I see it now....ooooh pinnnnnk swirlies!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im still here working. Damn employers are morons; They call me in at 10:30 and say I cant have the rest of the night off and I have been sitting here for an hour without even taking a call.

Im coming in blazing on Monday!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They're holding you just in case another moron calls who probably spilled his coffee on the built in cup holder on his computer...

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yeah, what seems to be the problem today sir? Well my coffee will not fit into my coffee holder!

Coffee Holder sir?

Yeah dat holder dat comes out when I presses dat button.

What button sir?

I dunno dat button! Coffee Holder!

The cd-rom Sir?

Tim Hortons?

Its like talking to a drunken monkey who has been living under the fall out of a nuclear weapon for his whole life, and was abused during his child hood.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
HEY! I resemble that remark thankyouverymuch! That little drink holder has been great for holding my sodas when I play games. And those coasters! Even better!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
1 hour to go in this damn shift. Then off until Monday. Only 4 more weeks left in this job working the hours I do, dropping down to 10 hours a week on this job and picking up another full time job where I'll be working 40 hours a week. Less ATS time come May.

I have some fun with this sometimes, every call talking in a different accent is always good for a laugh. Keeps you occupied trying to focus on it. Or even better coming in and out of accents throughout the call.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I need to go to bed, but I feel like tagging. 2 more and I pass Hank Aaron.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Get off the roids DH!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So maybe the roids are what have made act so "manly" and making me want to :bnghd: when I get bored

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well that makes sence!

LA Confidential is on the history channel, great movie.

Stretching out on the couch in a few minutes Im thinking.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm on my 3rd round of SportsCenter... I wonder what's on Comedy Central?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thats what I'll be doing in the morning. However coverage on the Masters begins early so I'll have to give that a shot.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's weird, the Weather Channel and Sportscenter are the only programs that I could watch over and over again and not care.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am posting now to inform you all that we have now entered the New ThreadKill Order, because of this, you are all to now refer to me as your ATS Feuhrer, everyone will be immediately made to vote for me for the Way Above Top Secret award, or else my minions will be forced to intern you in an ATS detainment centre, where all postings will be monitored, and if you don't tow my party line, bannings will be effected.

No replies to this thread are allowed anymore, as I am the winner.

Go now, and do your duty to the party.

Heil DrBones!

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join