It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I love playing baseball, but watching it can be a bit boring. Still a great sport though.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I coach alot of ball so I really appreciate watching the games and see what they could of done in different situations.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Many games are boring unless, for say, you are watching your favorite team, or you are watching players with the likes of Albert Pujols or Barry Bonds.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
True, watching two amazing teams going at each other is amazing. Especially when it's in the last few minutes and it's anyones game.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't really think so. It all depends on how the game goes, regardless of who is playing. All of these guys in the big leagues are extraordinary in their talents, so any game can bring you something amazing.

Every game has a chance to see a No-Hitter or a perfect game. Walk off home run in the bottem of 9.

Every game has the potential to be great.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Speaking of baseball... Last saturday in our last game before Spring Break i was struck in the right eye with a line drive whilst playing Short Stop. Haad stitches above and below the eye. I have a broken cheek bone and cracks all in my jaw. Fortunately, I'm hoping to be back playing tuesday when we practice again. If you saw me right now, the only way you could tell something happened would be the stitches below my eye, and the white in my eye is no longer white... It's completely a deep dark red... reminds me of darth maul... actually quite cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I don't really think so. It all depends on how the game goes, regardless of who is playing. All of these guys in the big leagues are extraordinary in their talents, so any game can bring you something amazing.

Every game has a chance to see a No-Hitter or a perfect game. Walk off home run in the bottem of 9.

Every game has the potential to be great.

True... I was speaking in generalitites. Even in games that drag on forever can be made exciting if they are your time or favorite players.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just can't believe this is happening! Oh, I'm on the wrong thread!

Never mind!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know how you feel Mechanic. Apparently there's a Braves fan here.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That would be me!!! GO BRAVES!

[edit on 2-4-2006 by DarkHelmet]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
did you mean to post this:

???

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Whoops... yeah that's what I meant. I accidentally copied the code from the google search, and not the image itself.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I had a silly image incident a while back myself. I wanted to change my avatar one time, but it just was'nt working!!!

I tried and tried. Even re-uploaded it. Tried different ones on photobucket, putfile, and the MemberUpload thingy.

It turned out that I was inadvertanly adding to the url!!

This was going on for over an hour, until I realised my folly!!

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
and again............................................ :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

LeMagnifique

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeMagnifique
and again............................................ :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

LeMagnifique

Hey, that makes 3 hours and 20 something minutes for LeMagnifique, surely a contender for Threadkillers Anonymous...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hows everything Larry. Your up early, in CST are you?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
For me, yes. But it's laundry day. Ugh!

btw - I think it's CDT since time change, but anyway....

[edit on 4/3/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Close enough.

Minutes away from heading to work, 8 hour shift of ignoring customers and reading away on ATS. I believe GST's are out for us today, god bless free money.

Not technically free, but close enough I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
it's true... I like stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ohhhhhh... its so nice to know I've been missed !!

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join