It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
I'm working on planning a podcast. Does that make sense? I was out last night. Forgive me.

No, it doesn't. Whats your podcast going to be about?

LETS HAVE NO MORE- I WIN POSTS PLEASE, THERE KINDA GETTING BORING, LETS JUST ALL TALK ABOUT RANDOM NONSENSE!!!

EDIT- Ha ha ha ha, I win n00bz, I am teh ub3r 1337, b3t no0ne findz thiz lol gg

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm going to find something interesting in my local area to cast about.

Oh, has anyone read The Nemesis File?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nope, never read it. Any good?

Looking forward to your podcast.

I thought of doing one, it was going to be 4 minutes of heavy breathing, followed by a weird ping noise, would anyone listen to it?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd listen to it. Just to hear the ping sound.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cool. I might do it then.........

The ping sound is a top quality ping, I can asure you that. None of this fake 'pyng' crap, only the finest Grade A columbian ping.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
KEEP LOOKING AT THE SPOTS...........
Stare into the spots............

Your getting sleepy, verrrrrrrrry sleepy........

You feel soooooo relaxed..........

All you can hear is my voice...........

You don't want to post in this thread anymore............

Say it back to me......

"I don't want to post in this thread anymore"

Say it again............

"I don't want to post in this thread anymore"

You feel relaxed........

You feel refreshed..........

I'll count back from 5 and you'll wake up.........

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

Now wake up..........

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is just a fore-post, a warning.

I have calculated the moment of Armegeddon, down to the second, when the world will be ripped to shreds. I cross-referenced every one of Nostrodamus's Quantrains with the minor prophets of the Bible, and figured out when the world ends.

Just so's you know, my last act will be to come on BTS, and put the final post on this thread, thereby winning the game for all time.

Most of you won't know it, since your side of the earth will already be dissolving in sheets of flame.

So that's why I'm telling you in advance; as your eyeballs melt and you gargle on your own boiling flesh like a bunch of Nazis who've dared to open the lid off of the Ark of the Covenant, you'll all fry.

But, as your boiling synapses transmit their last messages through your liquifying brain, I just want you to know that you'll be thinking of me.

And knowing that I really WILL get the very last post in.

Ha. Sinners.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sounds good. But for now I will enjoy my victory.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Have any prior posters seen, "The Never Ending Story"?

Not a particular fan, but if this thread is not closed beforehand, it will be as such.

to all

... and now back to the topic at hand ...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because... This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because... This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because... This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because... This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...

you guys get the point...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Because..... it's the thread that never ends? It will go on and on my friend?Unless of course we all die tomorrow...hee hee

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Stop spamming. The subject of this thread revolves around intelligent discussion. Not wanting to win. There.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is truly the thread that will never end. Me thinks that a record might be set some when!

Anyway, intelligent discussion. I'll start with a question,

Apparantly, cheese gets better when it moulds. So, if I take a dairylea triangle and whack it under the couch, will it be tastier in two weeks?

Intelligent discussion only please.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey I'm Me. I'm a nymphomaniac, but not a slut!

It seems any time I reply to a post that no one ever posts anything after me, so will I win or will my ending threads end here?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Your thread ending will end here as I will end it with a post that ends your thread ending, therefore your thread ending is ended by my post that I already have explained that my post will end yours.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
enough of this.
I win.,

thread closed.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ok, ok. It's reopened

That was fun

/removes self from this forum

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
*shaking*

I, I can't believe it, how could you do something like that?

*shaking and rocking*

I need some time now. ALONE. So no-one post again.

EDIT- I was just looking at the members pictures thread, and I have to say, parrhesia, your hot, dont leave the thread!

*calls back parrhesia to join in the nonsense*

Loyal spastardians of this unholy thread, post thee pictures of thy mugs and we shall keep this ye olde thread alive for a four score or more!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Zanzibar]

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here once again I am alone...alone with only my thoughts....alone with only myself.......ALONE

And this thread is MINE..hee hee

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Todays words of wisdom from Xpert.
Dont use last known good cconfiguration on a domain controller.
Why? For some reason last known good configuration option screws DNS. The cure is worse then the disease. :shk:

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join