It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last to Post Wins!

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeth, you saideth a mouthfuleth!!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
aawww... now i'll have to make you my Prime Misnister

HOORAY!!

Now, let's take a break from this madness to instill another type of madness...

Cleric: And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...

Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...

Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Brother Maynard: Amen.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
From this...

To this...

To this...

Just to see if I could do it.............

[edit on 3/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That's neat! How did you do that!?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I created the individual frames with MS PictureIt!, then composed the first animation with GIF Construction Set Professional, the second one I used the shadow plugin from GIF CSP. The original looks better. the one I posted has been 'supercompressed'.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yeah, all of that flew WAY over my head. Neat still, though!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AYBABTU
Yeah, all of that flew WAY over my head. Neat still, though!

And this one I quickly threw together just now ...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I check back every few minutes and seems like a whole new page has been posted.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
mechanic, is this image considered copyrighted?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
mechanic, is this image considered copyrighted?

Not by me. The original butterfly image I found on GoogleImage, that might be....

Uh,Oh! I could get
???

I did'nt check for source copyright!!!:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Reason I ask...I snatched it off of photobucket and resized it to avatar width. Can I use it?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Reason I ask...I snatched it off of photobucket and resized it to avatar width. Can I use it?

STOP!!! THIEF!!!

Just kidding. As far as I'm concerned, sure you can use it. Do you want a better one. The wings got clipped at the top during conversion to animation, but I think I can fix that....

Larry.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Holy smokes! I stole a flawed gif!

Nah, you don't gotta' fix it. If I use it, it'll be a layer in a larger workspace and I kinda' like the 'out of frame' look the clipped wings give it.

I may never use it, just wanted to make sure you didn't mind me filing it on my local system.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No problem, amigo.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You guys realize that posting here is pointless, right?

Like, after ATS is long dead in the future, after some disaster of a war destroying civilization, and after civilization has been set back up, researchers will come across this thread and translate it and make one final post before making it a part of a virtual museum.

So you might as well give up.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Apparently voted the Worlds Funniest Joke.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

Link

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That was pretty good!.........

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Funny? Here in this part of the U.S., that's a regular occurence 'mongst the hillbillies.

"Your friend would've survived if you hadn't gutted 'em."

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Funny? Here in this part of the U.S., that's a regular occurence 'mongst the hillbillies.

"Your friend would've survived if you hadn't gutted 'em."

Rough crowd!!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
You guys realize that posting here is pointless, right?

Like, after ATS is long dead in the future, after some disaster of a war destroying civilization, and after civilization has been set back up, researchers will come across this thread and translate it and make one final post before making it a part of a virtual museum.

So you might as well give up.

And they will proclaim me as their god.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join